• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello from New Zealand!

hello all!
I am a 14 yr old female from the north island in New Zealand. I became a christian on the 6th of May this year. Life at my church rocks, at my school it is a different story, I get verbally abused, all my friends left me, and at the moment, it's all downhill, I'm keeping my faith in God so strong right now, but evey time it gets a little better for me at school, something happens and it always gets worse. I love God with all my heart, but I just need him to help me now more then ever. I wont go into alot of detail on whats been happening, it's very long. Anyway, me and my mom are the only christians in our family, my sister is an anti-christ but i am praying every night for that to change. I know Gods timing is perfect and he will help me at the right time, but i just need so much prayer right now to get me through it all.
So thats me in a nut shell for ya!
God bless you all,
from Dallas (a.k.a Dal)

Dear MumsdollarFan;

Thank you for sharing your testimony with your family here at Talk Jesus! :love:

You are already in our prayers and encourage you to share with other young believers here and in your community who may be going through similar struggles. Your light will give them direction in their faith with our Father.

See you out there, Dal. :love:

Your servant in Christ Jesus.

Hey sis I'm glad that your here with us I can relate with very much on your situation but keep your chin up kiddo. I will keep you and your family in my prayers God bless

Its a difficult time for you Dal.We all remember what we faced in adolescence.Things change so swiftly as you grow.One thing that will not change is the presence of God in your life. The serenity we get from prayer and belief helps us cope with our day to day struggle. Keep your faith strong and ask the Lord to lead you through all things. God Bless you. Your spiritual family is always here for you and you can pm any of the members at any time.

Nicholas.

Welcome Dallas to Talk Jesus.

Everyone here will be more than happy to keep you in our prayers.

Hang in there, we serve a mighty God! Stay close to your church family and your mom.

I also have a 13 year old daughter and I know the struggles you have are shared by many your age. There are others your age here to share with.

Love your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

((WELCOME! MumsdollarFan to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! MumsdollarFan to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven, grounded in Scripture and centered in life, where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN
[Below LINK approved by Chad in accordance with the Talk Jesus Rules.]

READ RULES LINK: http://www.talkjesus.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so there is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacement of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that Satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!
Your Brother in Christ,

Chad

MumsdollarFan said:
hello all!
I am a 14 yr old female from the north island in New Zealand. I became a christian on the 6th of May this year. Life at my church rocks, at my school it is a different story, I get verbally abused, all my friends left me, and at the moment, it's all downhill, I'm keeping my faith in God so strong right now, but evey time it gets a little better for me at school, something happens and it always gets worse. I love God with all my heart, but I just need him to help me now more then ever. I wont go into alot of detail on whats been happening, it's very long. Anyway, me and my mom are the only christians in our family, my sister is an anti-christ but i am praying every night for that to change. I know Gods timing is perfect and he will help me at the right time, but i just need so much prayer right now to get me through it all.
So thats me in a nut shell for ya!
God bless you all,
from Dallas (a.k.a Dal)

Wo, you guys rock!! I can happily say now, That from the meanest of all the girls, I recieved a THREE PAGE apology letter from her!! That left me standing there like :eek:mg: God really helped me out when I needed him! So did you guys!!

Love ya all, and God Bless!
*Dal*

Hi Mumsdollarfan, Welcome to TalkJesus. :love: Praise the Lord for answered prayer. What a mighty God we serve. :shade:

Eve

Hi Dal,

Many of us can relate to your position, I can tell you are a great person, so welcome to TJ.

This is a little message from my 12 year old daughter:
"Put on all the armour of God, don't let anyone get to you, keep your faith strong and you will be fine. God understands what you are feeling and when he realises how strong you are he will definitely help you with all your problems and save your family too. When I get my account sorted out I will chat with you, until then I hope all of your problems get resolved luv ya GoldenGirl!" :rainbow:

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello Dallas welcome to Talk Jesus. Thank you for sharing with us about your coming to Christ recently! Praise GOD sister and glad to see you join our family in Christ.

Keep your faith strong. GOD warned us that the world will hate us just like it hated Him, Jesus Christ.

xr6

Hi Dal, Welcome to Talk Jesus!!!!!
it is good to be part of a caring family online :)