• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello everyone!

I am new here but I feel like I know some of you. My wife is Sue Love. She writes posts on here regularly. She speaks of this forum as part of her family. Also, I know many of you have prayed for me and for our marriage. God is working in a mighty way and we praise him for that and thank you for your prayers. I look forward to stopping by here and getting to know some of you better and enjoying fellowship with you.

Loyal
I am new here but I feel like I know some of you. My wife is Sue Love. She writes posts on here regularly. She speaks of this forum as part of her family. Also, I know many of you have prayed for me and for our marriage. God is working in a mighty way and we praise him for that and thank you for your prayers. I look forward to stopping by here and getting to know some of you better and enjoying fellowship with you.

Hello Rick! Glad you decided to join the TJ family. We are happy to have you here as one of us, and we look forward to hearing from you as you share with us what God is doing in your life now that you have given your heart to him. Love you! Sue (his wife)

Loyal
welcome brother Rick !! glad you are here hope you guys have a great weekend and God bless

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus my Brother in Christ Jesus Rick!!!

We have been blessed through Brother Chad's faith in God, to have this forum called Talk Jesus. He has done much to put this site together and to maintain it these many years.

As far as your wife and our Sister in Christ Jesus. I can only speak for myself, but am sure that others will add their voice to it. Your wife has truly blessed us with her presence here! Her guided wisdom in her postings, and the sincerity that her words have spoken to. Whether, in joy or pain her love and faithfulness have always shined through. I truly do count as gain dear brother.

To now have you join here as well, I believe will truly be a double anointing for this site. Thank-you for stepping out in faith and joining this part of the Body of Christ, here at Talk Jesus.

I'm sure we'll be talking some as time passes, but for now. I will repeat.
Be welcome my Brother in Christ Jesus.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Welcome to Talk Jesus my Brother in Christ Jesus Rick!!!

We have been blessed through Brother Chad's faith in God, to have this forum called Talk Jesus. He has done much to put this site together and to maintain it these many years.

As far as your wife and our Sister in Christ Jesus. I can only speak for myself, but am sure that others will add their voice to it. Your wife has truly blessed us with her presence here! Her guided wisdom in her postings, and the sincerity that her words have spoken to. Whether, in joy or pain her love and faithfulness have always shined through. I truly do count as gain dear brother.

To now have you join here as well, I believe will truly be a double anointing for this site. Thank-you for stepping out in faith and joining this part of the Body of Christ, here at Talk Jesus.

I'm sure we'll be talking some as time passes, but for now. I will repeat.
Be welcome my Brother in Christ Jesus.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Hi Nick! It is so good to now hear from you in person after hearing about you and some others in the past few years. You all have been a godly support for my wife Sue as she has shared faithfully all that God has put in her heart to share and as she has shared her prayer needs with some of you. God has answered many of those prayers and is doing a new work in my life and in our marriage. I am so grateful for how you have stood with us through these tough times, and for your loving spirit now as I join the group. Our God is a miracle worker!
Thanks, Rick

Active
Greetings! TJers have been praying for you and your wife looks like God is answering those prayers!! Praise the Lord.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Rick Love

Enjoy the forum and online Christian fellowship.
It is good that you have joined here Sue at Talk Jesus.

Due to the subject matter of your posts (the last two anyway) they are likely to be filtered and held in the moderation queue for approval. So please choose your words carefully and prayerfully so as to get the message you are sharing out without being overly graphic. Also always remembering that the forum is about Jesus and what He has done for us

Blessings grace and peace

Last edited:
Loyal
Hello Rick, welcome, and I pray you find joy and good fellowship here at the forum. Read some, post some, and share your thoughts with us, as we are glad to have you here.

Greetings! TJers have been praying for you and your wife looks like God is answering those prayers!! Praise the Lord.
Hi Lanolin, thanks for your kind greetings and your prayers. We both appreciate your prayers and your loving support!

Hello Rick, welcome, and I pray you find joy and good fellowship here at the forum. Read some, post some, and share your thoughts with us, as we are glad to have you here.
Thanks Brad. Hoping to do a better job of sharing soon. Still getting my feet wet.

Loyal
@Rick Love

Welcome to the forum. Your wife has blessed us with many things she has received from the Lord. May God richly bless you as you spend time here with us.

Thanks amadeus2, my wife has spoken of several kind and supportive folks on here and you are one of them. I feel like I know some of you already a little through her. So good to hear from you! Thanks for the welcome.

Loyal
Thanks amadeus2, my wife has spoken of several kind and supportive folks on here and you are one of them. I feel like I know some of you already a little through her. So good to hear from you! Thanks for the welcome.
She is one of those very special ones. You my friend are very blessed by God to have her as your wife.

Staff Member

Greetings Rick,

Post in Peace,

Bless you ....><>