• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello Everyone!

God is amazing and I thank Him for all that He does in my life and continues to do! I just recently joined TJ and I must say this is the friendliest site I have been to. Recently, my life has had major changes. I moved from Massachusetts to Florida with my 2 daughters, and was married 2 weeks ago. God has blessed me with an amazing husband and son. Under God's direction, my husband, Chris, and I have an online ministry. Our website address is http://www.happyjesusday.com - We would love to have anyone who is interested check us out and give us feedback. I hope to become a regular contributor and chatter here at this blessed site - God Bless You all and remember to dwell in His love! :love:

Diana said:
God is amazing and I thank Him for all that He does in my life and continues to do! I just recently joined TJ and I must say this is the friendliest site I have been to. Recently, my life has had major changes. I moved from Massachusetts to Florida with my 2 daughters, and was married 2 weeks ago. God has blessed me with an amazing husband and son. Under God's direction, my husband, Chris, and I have an online ministry. Our website address is http://www.happyjesusday.com - We would love to have anyone who is interested check us out and give us feedback. I hope to become a regular contributor and chatter here at this blessed site - God Bless You all and remember to dwell in His love! :love:
Talk again soon!

Hi and welcome! I am kind of new around here too. It seems like an awesome place, and I have met some really nice people already.

Hi Diana ;-) :love: I see, you made it to introduction ;-) Welcome to this beautiful page. . enjoy all these wonderful people God led here. . . I love it! Love to see you in LiveChat again, maybe later? GBU, peeps