• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hello Everyone!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

God is amazing and I thank Him for all that He does in my life and continues to do! I just recently joined TJ and I must say this is the friendliest site I have been to. Recently, my life has had major changes. I moved from Massachusetts to Florida with my 2 daughters, and was married 2 weeks ago. God has blessed me with an amazing husband and son. Under God's direction, my husband, Chris, and I have an online ministry. Our website address is kl_em_you_must_be_logged_in_to_see_this_link - We would love to have anyone who is interested check us out and give us feedback. I hope to become a regular contributor and chatter here at this blessed site - God Bless You all and remember to dwell in His love! :love:

Diana said:
God is amazing and I thank Him for all that He does in my life and continues to do! I just recently joined TJ and I must say this is the friendliest site I have been to. Recently, my life has had major changes. I moved from Massachusetts to Florida with my 2 daughters, and was married 2 weeks ago. God has blessed me with an amazing husband and son. Under God's direction, my husband, Chris, and I have an online ministry. Our website address is kl_em_you_must_be_logged_in_to_see_this_link - We would love to have anyone who is interested check us out and give us feedback. I hope to become a regular contributor and chatter here at this blessed site - God Bless You all and remember to dwell in His love! :love:
Talk again soon!

Hi and welcome! I am kind of new around here too. It seems like an awesome place, and I have met some really nice people already.

Hi Diana ;-) :love: I see, you made it to introduction ;-) Welcome to this beautiful page. . enjoy all these wonderful people God led here. . . I love it! Love to see you in LiveChat again, maybe later? GBU, peeps