• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hello Everybody

Hello,

My name is Tonya...I am from VA...I just wanted to say hi to everybody...this is an awesome site!!! I love the Lord, and I love meeting new people who love the Lord also...I hope to meet many more fellow Christians here and I pray that God blesses each and everyone of you in every way!!! Take care...

In Christ,
Tonya

Welcome Tonya
All the way from Canada. Today it even snowed on one side of the street while we had wonderful sunshine on the other. I was on the sunshine side. Blessed again!!!

You must be heading towards being a very wise woman with your favorite book of the bible being Proverbs.

Check out the many types of topics on this site. There is something for everyone.
Feel safe cause Chad keeps a good watch on how it is used. Along with many moderators who the Lord has empowered with H.S. wisdom.

Again welcome!!!!!!!!
Mike
aka grizzly for Christ

Hey Tonya, Welcome to Talk Jesus. I'm glad you're here and I hope you enjoy the fellowship.

Love in Christ and God Bless

Hello! I am Junn from the Philippines. Nice to chat with fellow Christians around the world to promote friendship in Christ. I love to share stories of victory. I have burden of sharing the Gospel to the lost souls. Will you be my co-chatter? God bless you and may the Lord showers you abundant blessings.

Junn

hi tonya welcome in this community ,! its a wonderful world for us all!!! may God bless you sis!!!! im also a newbie ehehehehe....God bless us all!

Welcome to both Tonya and Charrot551, we are glad you are here!! You will find wonderful fellowship here. Be blessed!!

In Christ,

NC