• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello All

Just wanted to say it was a blessing finding this forum,been looking around it it looks fantastic.And i cant wait spread the spiritial love around these forums with other people.I come from new jersey.Was one of those back sliders..but just within the past 2 weeks..re-joined my church and ready to commit my life to jesus onece again.And also being baptised within the next 4 weeks.But i hope i have a good time on here and learn alot of everyone.

Gods Country

Welcome aboard Gods' country. Glad to hear that God got ahold of your life and your are making the commitment to stick it out with Him. We are here to provide support for each other. God bless you.

glad to have ya with us!!!
I hope you feel welcome..."just kick of your shoes and feel free to have cookie!"
well that's what Gram would say to me anyway!

Welcome to Talk jesus. Its so great to have you here. Isnt it great that no matter what weve done, said ect, That God still loves us. And that He is always with us.

I'm so glad you joined. Talk jesus is a great place to come and fellowship , worship and learn. I hope to catch up with you in chat.

God Bless you

Jessid9

((WELCOME! gods Country to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! gods Country to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,
grounded in Scripture and centered in life,
where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so their is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacment of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

Your Brother in Christ,
Chad

gods Country said:
Just wanted to say it was a blessing finding this forum,been looking around it it looks fantastic.And i cant wait spread the spiritial love around these forums with other people.I come from new jersey.Was one of those back sliders..but just within the past 2 weeks..re-joined my church and ready to commit my life to jesus onece again.And also being baptised within the next 4 weeks.But i hope i have a good time on here and learn alot of everyone.

Gods Country

Hi god's Country,

Welcome to TalkJesus. It's nice to meet you. :shade: Hope to see you around, there is certainly plenty of God's love around here. :love: sunshine307

Welcome to Talk Jesus, we hope you enjoy it here. Talk Jesus is cool and lots of fun, like this guy :shade:.

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you brother and thank you for joining us. GOD has blessed EVERYEONE here on Talk Jesus, rest assured!

Welcome to Talk Jesus, God's Country! I'm new, too. Hope to get to know you soon. God Bless You!

Amen! :love:

gods Country said:

Gods Country

hey welcome to talk jesus!!

i have recently joined talk jesus and its amazing here!! i have come from a similar position as you, although i did not backslide, i was living with a foot in each camp and living life for me but now my reltionship with god has been restored and no longer living life for myself!! i praise god for your return to him and pray for your reltionship to stay intact with god!!

Hi, welcome to Talk Jesus. I'm from New Jersey too! Hope yoy find many on TJ to fellowship with. We rejoice with your return to the Lord :thumbs_up

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Bless you and welcome to the TJ family. This is one of the best christian sites out there in my opinion. I just wanted to say welcome and may this site bring to you the world-wide fellowship that it is.

Your Brother In Christ,

Robert-NEWLIFE4EVER

Greeting in Simon's Name!!! LOL

hey there greet anbd meet. i'm Simon... AKA ICHTHUS, or ( Court Gesture )

he he he!!!

glad you coudl join in with us here in our lil, ererrrr, place of comfort make your self at home and be nice...

Love Simon!!!

Wow..thanks for the great love from all you guys..im really feeling the love here in TJF's.I can tell this is going to be great

heya Jersey!!!

soz, i have a thing wif nicknames... off the top of my head, wifout knowin ur name.. thats all i got...

but yea, welcome 2 TJ as many others have said... im sure u'll have a blessed time aboard dis crew of fellow believeers...

look forward 2 c-ing ya round..

love ya!!