• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hello all, new here (website)

Hello all, new here!

Hi everyone. It's nice to meet you all. Looking foraward to getting to know some of you. This seems like a really nice site. I am a full-time music minister, and love the Lord with all my heart!!! In all I do, I do for the Glory of God. That poeple lives may be changed, delivered, healed, and set free by the power of the Gospel. I am not an entertainer, just someone who wants more of God, and see his perfect will be done in others lives.

God bless, love you all! :love:

:note2: :note2: :note2: :note2: :note2:

Last edited:
Welcome aboard afiddleman, Glad you found this site. Lots of great family members on here from all over the world, it is really amazing. Interesting that your site is under heavy construction because so am I...hmmmm
God Bless you.

Welcome aboard,
Know you will find many at Talk Jesus to share with and to pray with. I'm with maker, i'm still under the construction of the Holy Spirit.

Your sister in Christ

AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Hello alabasterbox and maker, nice to meet you. I think all of us should say "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" and some like myself 'UNDER HEAVEY CONTRUCTION." It's all about dying daily and exchanging your thoughts for his, your ways for his, and living an obient life. Gosh I love you all!!!

God Bless
:love: