• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hebrew study for beginners

Active
And I am interested in you being honest to admit that you cannot read Greek.

Where did Jesus say this? (He didn't, did he.)

Rhema
That's Greek to me?. Are you saying no one that spoke Greek misinterpreted the things of our unseen Holy God as our Father?

Mathew 23 :38 -39 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Jesu the Son of man like us had the treasue of the power of God working in him but he would ver say the power was of the powerles .

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Active
I'm not going to play your weird games, Garee.

Rhema
Strong lexicon gives us the foundation or etymology of words. . it works .

The idea of calling God who is a Spirit a Word seems weird to me .

We know the word was of or came from God. God is not a word .

Three things make God who he is .God is Spirit. God is Light,.God is love. . The same Spirit was in the beginning with God.

God spoke a word "Let there be" as a introduction of his Spirit , light and Love . He was the Light for the first 3 days he excercied his love as a work of his faith.

Active
Strong lexicon gives us the foundation or etymology of words. . it works .
What a fascinating word salad.
Why can't you be honest and admit you can't read Greek?

But any continuation of this discussion is feeding into your games. I've seen how many forums from which you've been banned, and have no wish to be an enabler.

So... godspeed, Garee, You'll need to get your attention from someone else.
Rhema

Active

But any continuation of this discussion is feeding into your games. I've seen how many forums from which you've been banned, and have no wish to be an enabler.

Rhema
Game? Who said I could read Greek . Is God a word?

Active

Rhema

(etymology) . . Rhema (ῥῆμα in Greek) literally means an "utterance" or "thing said" in Greek. It is a word that signifies the action of utterance.

Rhema (doctrine)Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Rhema_(doctrine)​

Hamon, expounding on Romans 10:17 goes on to say that a rhema is "that timely, Holy Spirit-inspired Word from the Logos (reasoning ) that brings life, power, and faith to ..