• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Heb 1:6-7

Hebrews 1:6-7 King James Version (KJV)
6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

Hebrews 1:6-7 Good News Translation (GNT)

6 But when God was about to send his first-born Son into the world, he said,
“All of God's angels must worship him.”
7 But about the angels God said,
“God makes his angels winds,
and his servants flames of fire.”

Good News Translation (GNT) Copyright © 1992 by American Bible Society

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

6 This is Jesus, who came into the world so that we can be saved from sin. Jesus is Lord and the angels worship Him and we are to as well but many wont.

7 God moves so much thru our worship of the Lord Jesus. We grow so much from worshiping our God and He is personal to us. Let us have the fire of the Lord burn with desire in us.

Active
This passage is about the trinity. It speaks to what our purpose / position currently is in relation to Jesus.

I note your quote says ''all angels must worship Him'' when KJV says ''let all angels worship Him'.

I interpret verse 7 to speak to who we are. We are flames of fire. Angels are like the winds. We all God's servants.