• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

hearing voices and oppression

I am struggling - things were going really well - and then in the midst of a situation of conflict at church, somehow I must have opened the door to the enemy (i don't know how i did this) and now I am having oppression again. I can hear a voice almost all the time and I'm really struggling with my emotions because I am so angry that this has happened. Of course, the enemy wants me to blame God.

It just seems that i was getting back on my feet, and now this. I am finding it hard to focus on things other than that this has happened and spend lots of time just sitting still in a kind of daze.

On top of this, my laptop is broken so I won't be able to get back online again this weekend.

I would be grateful for prayer and any words of encouragement.

Active
After asking the Lord for wisdom on this matter, here is what I am led to say to you. The enemy cannot move in the same realm as God,the reason for this,is because Jesus so loves his believers! So he does the best he can by making suggestions to us daily,like "see you were kidding yourself you could ever escape me!

We really!! have to always remember what our Jesus did when confronted with the enemy. Jesus knew who he was,and is in himself,this is what he also wants us to learn,but before we can learn this,we must act on what he already has told us. Matt 4 Many may get so tired of me bringing up this chapter!

But I so want you to see,what we all need to see daily!! We must speak the Word outloud! There are 2 things that happen every time we do! 1. We heal our mind in Christ,for his Word bring healing to all our flesh every time we speak his very Word.and 2. There is GREAT!!! Power in the Word!! For the Word is Jesus himself!!

When Jesus spoke to the enemy he was speaking from the Power granted unto him! look at verse 10!! GO Satan!! He calls him by his very name! WHY??Because Jesus could! Jesus has final say on all things!!And in him, bless God so do we! verse 11 the devil did what??? amen!! LEFT!! or fled! The enemy left in a great hurry!! In the Name of Jesus GO satan!! That is our words!! because Jesus Christ gave us a name which is above every name,and!! every single power!! Phil 2:9-11!!

BUT!!!! here is the condition!!! WE MUST use His very name! We sure cannot make the enemy flee on his own! " don't bother me,or I am a child of God ,does no good!! We MUST!! use Jesus,which is his very word! and take his very name as well in speaking to that which we demand to flee! Say it like you mean it!! Say it as Jesus himself would say it!Because Bless God you!!! are his very daughter!! YOU!!! are his very own!

If you need to repent because you may think you perhaps opened the door in some way,then Praise God do so, then know!! you are forgiven! Jesus did not shed his blood for us for nothing!! He shed his blood so we in him can always have purpose in everything we say and do,just like our Jesus! I say In the Name of Jesus my Lord GO!! for behold Luke 10:19! Jesus has given ME!! authority to tread on serpents and scorpions and !!! OVER!! ALL!!!!! the power of the enemy and NOTHING!!! by ANY MEANS!!! shall harm YOU!! Get thee behind me satan!! in Jesus name!!

You will feel Holy Spirit begin to bubble up inside you!! This is normal,you are speaking from him in you! That is why! Jesus Christ the living Son of God never gave us ever!! a spirit of fear!! but rather of POWER!!! and love, and yes praise God a very sound mind!! ( 2tim 1:6) but to have this we must speak this! and call into being that which did not exist!!( rom 4:17) God himself with the very Power of Holy Spirit did nothing himself without Holy Spirit!! ( gen 1:2) THEN!! and only then!! in verse 3 did God say himself!! Let there be light,and there was light! And notice right after God spoke from Holy Spirit in him,what he did next!! verse 6 Let there be an expansion of the waters! To believe is to speak,from Holy Spirit in you,and to speak,is to create!! or Bless God uncreate though his most wonderful Name!! amen!! blessing always to you Rachel!!

Hi halva. I think hearing voices it self is nothing serious but it sounds like you are hearing things badly enough to be disturbed about them?

I read recently article where it says that many people (most people) who drink coffee hear sounds...

it seems like one of the most primitive errors in our psyche when we start hearing sounds. And for your inconvenience let me give you verse about this, I hope it helps you a little bit to understand the problem better and this if there's anything you can do to help your self........

Job 15:20 The wicked man travaileth with pain all his days, and the number of years is hidden to the oppressor.
Job 15:21 A dreadful sound is in his ears: in prosperity the destroyer shall come upon him.

What this verse says to me is that its possible to hear sounds... And i think its problem in our psyche and some abnormality caused by some thing. Like I said even coffee is proved to make people hear sounds.

So while it seems there maybe a physical remedy or solution for this problem we must put out mind and our spirit in order... If you goto doctor and tell you hear sounds he probably gives you pills but i assume you are here because they werent helpful.

I believe Bible has much help for you in this. The thing is that i believe God can spiritually heal you and let His spirit dwell you to overcome this probably and find deeper connectivity with God. We cant do anything our self on the spiritual level no matter how we try because its God's power in us that makes the change. But we have the choise whom do we give our thoughts and focus.

Mat 22:37-38 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. (38) This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

try focusing more on God, i wish I could help you by saying how to do this but I believe if you keep the bible verses in mind the Holy spirit will show you how to overcome these things in spiritual level and have deeper relationship with Jesus..

Halva we should have Jesus as our First love.

2Co 10:4-5 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) (5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Personally I have been practising this very thing my self lately (putting Lord first, loving him from heart,mind ,soul and with all my strength!) and I hope it helps you too.

Last edited:
Thank you for your replies - thank you Brighthouse for your words - I would value your continued support in prayer. Thank you too Jari - I understand what you are saying - again i would value your support in prayer.

give not the devil place..

I am struggling - things were going really well - and then in the midst of a situation of conflict at church, somehow
I must have opened the door to the enemy (i don't know how i did this)

Devils operate, things happen, voices can be heard.... It's no indication you did anything to open any door.... I have heard voices, my name called at night, and have seen devils... take no thought about this, and God is faithful to bring clearly to your attention what you need to change or do, if anything at all...... Have confidence in that....

Spiritual Or Natural....

It's also important to figure out if this is spiritual, or natural... can you make out words with the voices?? Is it just background noise that resembles voices...??

some people can hear frequency ranges and just suddenly be able to do that, when others can't hear a thing.. what environment are you in, when you most hear the voices..

Devils make absolutely no sense whatsoever, but you can make out words, and sentences... a background noise will just sound constant..

first, it's not your fault....Get it checked out... (Brighthouse and Jari) and if spiritual, and your convinced of it... post back... check out these articles...

People Baffled By Strange "Humming Noise" Coming From Seattle Area Island in Southernhusky's Kontainer | Kontain

Mysterious Humming Noise | Truth Frequency News

Jesus Is Lord.