• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Active
Do you see these symbols @Dovegiven

0aqpW1S.jpg

They should be just above the posting window:smile:

I don't have the four ALT codes you have on the top line, but have always had the usual BB row of 15 tools that end with the Setting tool (gear). I just figured it out when seeing your Remove Formatting icon is darker than mine. It looks like an eraser, so I "erased" when I messed up a post a few days ago tinting scriptures, the tint overrunning into comments. While trying to undo that the tools became inactive. Ah, the undo button is working. All of them. Unfortunately I can't edit those past posts I miscolored, never wanting to have my words the same color as scripture. I like to draw big attention to the word, and put Jesus' words in red, so am back doing better. :grin: Thanks for that copy/paste.

Active
Dear Sister....I will not argue...It would be less expensive too

Well, a big reason for the brew is to get fired up, get up, and get busy, With outdoor work weather coming I won't have time for more than a couple cups. It's good to have a :love: sister in the Lord cautioning us.

Loyal
Well, a big reason for the brew is to get fired up, get up, and get busy, With outdoor work weather coming I won't have time for more than a couple cups. It's good to have a :love: sister in the Lord cautioning us.
Well, I will admit that her advice is very good, But will I listen? That remains to be seen. I know that I do not 'require' coffee to function, but I do love that hot flavorful drink first thing in the AM and I do tend to relax more with it because I take the time to kick back to enjoy it while I think about my work.

Loyal
Since the beginning of this year I've been drinking decafe coffee only by habit. It took a day of two to adjust. Now I sleep better and am much calmer - less jittery and prone to frustration.

Loyal
Since the beginning of this year I've been drinking decafe coffee only by habit. It took a day of two to adjust. Now I sleep better and am much calmer - less jittery and prone to frustration.
I've tried Decaf...Enjoy! I don't

Staff Member
I've tried Decaf...Enjoy! I don't

It takes time to get used to decaf as the body craves caffeine.

I drink 2 weak coffees in the morning (teaspoon of instant coffee in the cup) and then decaf for the rest of the day.

Water decaffeinated coffee apparently uses less chemicals in the process.

Loyal
It takes time to get used to decaf as the body craves caffeine.

I drink 2 weak coffees in the morning (teaspoon of instant coffee in the cup) and then decaf for the rest of the day.

Water decaffeinated coffee apparently uses less chemicals in the process.
OMGoodness! This is getting scary. Instant coffee? Decaf? Its almost enough to scare me right out of coffee altogether! LOL In truth though, I drink coffee for the flavor and not the caffeine...Caffeine has little effect on me.

Gentlepersons,

I have been considering my words written so far in this thread and am somewhat convicted about both my frivolity and my excessive coffee intake.

One thing that the lord in His Grace has shown me is that over the years and zillions of coffees, seldom have i really given thanks for my cuppa but have gulped it down as a glutton, for which I am ashamed.

Methinks I shall make an effort to quit coffee and wait on the Lord if I am to resume or partake again. I am not making any vows but seriously think i have had more than my quota and that with reckless greed. I shall be cutting down and giving my addicted bady a chance to adapt and I am sure that I shall get appropriate encouragement from a close friend of mine.
Yes, coffee is nice but do i really need it?

I did at least 45 cups a day equivalent using a very large thing with a handle for at least 15 years and cut down to around 30 for a while.... stupid... that was about 10 years ago... that's a LOT of coffee and I have to ask, "why?"

Forgive me if my words prior to this post have stirred you on in any way to pat yourselves on the back for your coffee habits

Jesus is Lord

Bless you all ....><>
this
OMGoodness! This is getting scary. Instant coffee? Decaf? Its almost enough to scare me right out of coffee altogether! LOL In truth though, I drink coffee for the flavor and not the caffeine...Caffeine has little effect on me.
black coffee or flavored?

Hmm curious. Are there any noticeable differences in taste?

Loyal
I cant afford to drink coffee in the morning, I drink hot tea instead. Short of being so tired that it would be dangerous to be on the road, then I do it for safety concerns. Otherwise it creates an artificial wired effect that does not do well with me, jitters and such. The caffeine is sort of like illegal drugs that get you high to deal with the day. We were made perfectly by the Lord, and there is other things we can do, short of drugs, to get the proper rest we need. That being said, I love the smell of hot coffee.