• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Healing

Staff Member
Praying for your healing brother!
Complete in the name of Jesus Christ.
Amen!

Welcome to Talk Jesus Brother.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
I'm not going to pray for your sore throat...I'm going to pray for you.....The sore throat is not yours anyway. It belong to Satan, who is the author of sickness and death....1 Pete 2:24 says that by the stripes Jesus suffered you WERE healed...We decree and declare right now that our brother Ronald Jeremy is healed..Sore throat! You take your ugly self away from our brother and you go back to the pit where you belong! And we tell Ronalds body to line up with our Fathers Word and be Healed. Today! Right now!| In Jesus name.

Staff Member
Greetings @Ronald Jeremy (RJ)

Like Bendito said in the previous post I will also pray for you and not for your sore throat.

And great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them there."
Matthew 19:2

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and for ever
Hebrews13:8

Staff Member
Greetings RJ,

given that you have been afflicted with Lipoprotein Lipase Deficiency, you don't really want to have a sore throat for any reason, so I pray that you have relief from it and your throat is well, and better than that, that you have complete healing from that deficiency that you were born with.
I don't ever like it if my throat gets sore, either and I don't have the problem of Lipoprotein Lipase Deficiency to take into consideration if it ever does get sore.

Bless you..... and let us know how you fare, please ....><>