• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Healing of my body physically

I would like to be prayed for healing of my body please and thank you. For he was wounded for my transgressions and by his stripes i am healed. ❤

Active
Awwww .... Kay, please don't be shy or embarrassed about your body or mind, whatever it is. God gave us our bodies, which the psalmist described as wonderfully made, so let's celebrate them and if something goes a bit wonky, bring it to God and ask him to heal 'the bit' if it's His will, otherwise give you strength to be able to to overcome and deal with the problem, but please please don't let the problem get you down or overcome you and begin to define you. God is so much bigger.

Here's what the Apostle Paul had to say on this -
Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong. II Corinthians 12:8‭-‬10

Some theologians think that the thorn he's talking about in the previous verse is a person or people but either way it still applies to us and our infirmities.

==================

Dear Lord God, I want to pray for my lovely sweet sister Kay. There's something wrong with her and it's really messing her up. I pray Lord that You through Your Holy Spirit will change her approach to the problem to the Godly and Spirit filled way.

I pray Lord that you will open her eyes to see that what's gone wrong hasn't took you by surprise but was actually allowed by you as a test.

Quite rightly, she has prayed about this to you and asked her brothers and sisters for their prayers to. So I bring you our sweet sister Kay and her issue and ask that you will will guide her, strengthen her and hopefully heal her because we'd love to see her back to A1.

Thank you dear God that You are so in control and so powerful and love each one of us so dearly.

Amen.

Awwww .... Kay, please don't be shy or embarrassed about your body or mind, whatever it is. God gave us our bodies, which the psalmist described as wonderfully made, so let's celebrate them and if something goes a bit wonky, bring it to God and ask him to heal 'the bit' if it's His will, otherwise give you strength to be able to to overcome and deal with the problem, but please please don't let the problem get you down or overcome you and begin to define you. God is so much bigger.

Here's what the Apostle Paul had to say on this -
Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong. II Corinthians 12:8‭-‬10

Some theologians think that the thorn he's talking about in the previous verse is a person or people but either way it still applies to us and our infirmities.

==================

Dear Lord God, I want to pray for my lovely sweet sister Kay. There's something wrong with her and it's really messing her up. I pray Lord that You through Your Holy Spirit will change her approach to the problem to the Godly and Spirit filled way.

I pray Lord that you will open her eyes to see that what's gone wrong hasn't took you by surprise but was actually allowed by you as a test.

Quite rightly, she has prayed about this to you and asked her brothers and sisters for their prayers to. So I bring you our sweet sister Kay and her issue and ask that you will will guide her, strengthen her and hopefully heal her because we'd love to see her back to A1.

Thank you dear God that You are so in control and so powerful and love each one of us so dearly.

Amen.
In Jesus Mighty name. Amen.... Thank so much brother in Christ, I really appreciate the scriptures of inspiration. And it gave me much more hope and also thanks for the prayers. May God bless us all.

I would like to be prayed for healing of my body please and thank you. For he was wounded for my transgressions and by his stripes i am healed. ❤
Hello
First thing you have to remember that God is with you and he will always be with you. Whatever your body is suffering, I don't know, but God sure does. Because he created you. When everything is messed up and you are in a situation like can't fix it, the creator of your body, will fix it. Because he only knows where its injured. So, don't worry. I always pray for you. You are always in my prayers.

I think it's personal. I want to be healed but yet scared to tell any and anybody what it is. Sigh*
Hello Kay
I can understand you. But there is one who can understand you more than me or more than anyone else in this big world. God heals you. Don't worry. Jesus is with you always. He is just beside you, before you, behind you. Remember God is with you and he will always be with you. I don't know what you are suffering from, but God sure does. Because he created you. When everything is messed up and you are in a situation like can't fix it, the creator of your body, will fix it. Because he only knows where its injured. So, don't worry. I always pray for you. You are always in my prayers.

Hello
First thing you have to remember that God is with you and he will always be with you. Whatever your body is suffering, I don't know, but God sure does. Because he created you. When everything is messed up and you are in a situation like can't fix it, the creator of your body, will fix it. Because he only knows where its injured. So, don't worry. I always pray for you. You are always in my prayers.
Awwww. Thanks so much, Blessings! And I pray that God heal me in Jesus name and if it is his will. ❤

Awwww. Thanks so much, Blessings! And I pray that God heal me in Jesus name and if it is his will. ❤
Hey
God always wants you to be good in health and it is his will too. You know? When Jesus came into this world, he wanted to see the world with no diseases or blemishes. He healed their hearts and their diseases just to let them know that God loves them even in whatever situation they are in and not only that wanted to keep you safe from all the evil. He wanted you to be healthy. If you do want to share any problem you can share with me personally. I am always there for you. You can find my gmail address in my profile. God bless you