• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Loyal
Friday, October 2, 2015, 11:11 p.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song, “Songs in the Night.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Isaiah 42 (quoting v. 13 NASB).

The Lord will go forth like a warrior,
He will arouse His zeal like a man of war.
He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry.
He will prevail against His enemies.
(v. 13)​

In context, the people of God were blind and deaf spiritually speaking, for although God had shown them many things, they didn’t pay attention. Although they could physically hear with their ears, they were not listening to God’s messages to them sent through his messengers. The Lord made clear to his people what he required of them in the way of holiness and living righteously, but they chose to allow themselves to be taken advantage of, instead. They would not follow his ways. They did not obey his word. So, God handed them over to be taken advantage of. He allowed them to be subjected to war against them. But, still they did not understand. Still they did not take it to heart (See: vv. 18-25).

Today God’s people are the church. And, the vast majority of the church in the west fits the description here of God’s people not paying attention to the Word of God and to his instructions to them on holy living, and not walking in the ways of the Lord. Instead, they have gone off to follow after humans and feel-good messages which tickle their itching ears. They have chosen to believe lies and to reject the truth, and to put their trust in human leaders, both in the church and in the government, who are telling them lies. Thus, they have allowed themselves to be taken advantage of, to be manipulated, indoctrinated and brain washed into trusting humans without checking out what they are telling them against the word of God and/or in prayer and in discernment of the Spirit. Yet, they don’t see it.

For a very long time God has remained silent. He has been quiet and has held himself back. He has allowed his church to be hoodwinked by master manipulators who tell them what they want to hear. But, he will be silent no longer. He is a jealous God (See: v. 14).

When we believed in Jesus Christ as Savior of our lives, we entered into a marriage covenant with God, which he provided via Jesus’ shed blood on the cross for our sins. By faith we became the bride of Christ, and he our husband. Thus, we are to honor, respect, and worship him, and to be faithful to him as a bride should be to her husband. We should no longer have other lovers, but he should be our only desire, and we should want to please him in all that we do and say and are. For, Jesus died that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. He died that we might no longer live to please ourselves, but that we might live for him who gave his life for us. God is calling his wayward church back to him. Yet, they have not responded to his calls, so now he must act in mercy and in judgment in order to rescue his people out of the grip of these deceitful workmen masquerading as servants of the Lord. He will do this in order to bring his loved ones back to him (See: vv. 15-17).

So, how will he do this, or how is he presently doing this? What is the practical application of this passage of scripture to the church and our nation (and world) today?

The Lord led me to read several news stories, and then he gave me the practical understanding of how these stories relate to this passage of scripture in our world today. For one, I read again about Hurricane Joaquin. It appears the hurricane will not make landfall in the USA, according to most recent predictions, but it seems to be projected to travel parallel to the east coast, though some distance away, and yet the effects of it are being felt on the east coast of the US with high winds and flooding, and this is predicted to continue through to the first of the week.

Often times in scripture enemy forces were pictured as massive storms, and I believe that is the picture the Lord wants me to get here, too. Although we are most certainly being affected by this storm, the Lord is picturing for me another storm, perhaps a parallel storm that is presently hitting our nation.

In recent years, in the USA, and especially this year, we have had a flood of mass killings, many of them by “lone wolfs,” purportedly, who just decided to kill a bunch of people, and in many cases, then to end their own lives, or someone else killed them. Some did survive to stand trial, though. It has to make one wonder why all of a sudden in America things have gone crazy, and we all of a sudden have all these mass killings. I believe much of this has been orchestrated and/or staged to fulfill a political agenda of the New World Order. I have seen this M.O. (modus operandi) over and over again in nation after nation in the Middle East and in North Africa. The US government has led the charge in many of these situations in faking uprisings or political unrest in nations in order to create chaos so that they could go in as “savior” in order to conquer these nations and to take them over. Now, it has come home to roost, i.e. now the tables have turned and it is now in America.

The Lord reminded me of a solidarity march which took place in January of 2015 in Paris, France. There reportedly had been terrorist attacks in France, particularly in Paris, which had apparently killed 17 people plus the three attackers. There were a total of five attacks over the span of two days, according to the news reports. Some of these attacks have been brought into question, though, as there appears to be evidence that some of this may have been faked (staged). Within 2 days of these attacks, heads of nations from Africa, the Middle East and Europe, alongside an estimated 1 million people marched arm-in-arm in solidarity against terrorism and against religious extremism, according to the news reports. The news pointed out, as well, that Christians, atheists, Jews and Muslims also marched side-by-side in solidarity against terrorism and against religious extremism, and to advocate religious tolerance.

The Lord, I believe, was showing me here that this was and is him marching, not that the Lord is against religious extremism and for religious tolerance, but that these leaders marching in solidarity are his divine instruments of judgment against the west (and the world), and against his adulterous church who is not paying attention to what he is saying to them. And, from this solidarity march have come these seemingly back to back “lone wolf” mass killers, in particular this most recent mass murder which took place in Oregon. Reportedly the gunman was named Chris Harper-Mercer. I looked up the meanings of his names. Chris is short for Christian. A harper is one who chases, pursues, hounds and persistently harasses. And, Mercer means “merchant; dealer.” So, putting the names all together, what I saw was “Christian Persecution Distributor.” The distributor, though, is the New World Order, i.e. these global leaders marching in solidarity against religious extremism, i.e. against the gospel of our salvation and its messengers.

The message here is loud and clear. The world powers will not tolerate religious extremism, which includes or most especially is directed at followers of Jesus Christ who hold fast to the word of God and the testimony of Jesus, who do not deny his name, and who follow the Lord in obedience to his commands (See: Rev. 12:17; 13:7; 14:12).

They want to bring all the people of the world under the rule of the beast and into a New World Order and one-world religion which brings all religions together side-by-side in unity, because no one claims that his way is the only way to God, and to heaven, and no one tries to convert anyone else to believe in Jesus Christ as the only way to the One and Only God. And, no one tells anyone else that he must die to sin and live to righteousness by the Spirit of God. They will not tell each other that if we walk according to the flesh, we will die, but if by the Spirit of God we put to death the deeds of the flesh, we will live. No one will get in anyone else’s face (in their lane), but they will all join together as one in accepting each other just the way they are, hell-bound, without hope and without God.

And, God is allowing this as his divine judgment (discipline) on his wayward church so that they will come to their senses, and their eyes will be opened and their ears unstopped, and so that they will be turned from darkness to light, some to salvation, and others to revival. Then the Lord will lead them and guide them, though the path will be by ways we have not known, i.e. in the west we have not known such persecution as this. But, this is necessary in order for the church to forsake her idols, and to return to her “first love.”

Songs in the Night / An Original Work / December 18, 2013

“About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God,
And the other prisoners were listening to them.” Acts 16:25 NIV ‘84

Lord, I praise You forevermore.
You, my Savior, I now adore.
Hope in heaven awaiting me,
Because You died at Calvary.

I have been forgiven,
And I’m bound for heaven.
Jesus set me free from
All my sin, I say.
I will praise Him always!