• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

He never lets me go...

i thank God for all the encouragement i received here at TJ, i am starting to have quiet times with the Lord again, i guess i dont have to wait for that dramatic moment and just return to Him as is.. and its really working. He have given me everyperson that i need in this life and have made me wonderfully in His eyes. I thank Him for His gracious patience, everlasting care and stubborn love... i have been through my ups and downs in Christian life and He just never lets me go.

Staff Member
And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Isaiah 32:17

Greetings Truehearts,

may I add these Scriptures to you testimony of praise to our Lord Jesus Christ?

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

Jeremiah 31:3
The LORD hath appeared of old unto me,
saying,

Yea,
I have loved thee with an everlasting love:
therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Psalm 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

John 10:27-29

Psalm 111

Praise ye the LORD.

I will praise the LORD with my whole heart,
in the assembly of the upright,
and in the congregation.

The works of the LORD are great,
sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
His work is honourable and glorious:
and His righteousness endureth for ever.

He hath made His wonderful works to be remembered:
the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.

He hath given meat unto them that fear Him:
He will ever be mindful of His covenant.
He hath shewed his people the power of His works,
that He may give them the heritage of the heathen.
The works of His hands are verity and judgment;
all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever,
and are done in truth and uprightness.

He sent redemption unto His people:
He hath commanded His covenant for ever:
holy and reverend is His name.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom:
a good understanding have all they that do His commandments:
His praise endureth for ever.

Jude 1:24-25 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.
2Thessalonians 3:5

Staff Member
Oh magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together
Ps 34:3

Dear sister Truehearts

I am so pleased to hear that you feel encouraged....it is true the Lord will never ever let you go. Praise Jesus for His everlasting love.

Fear not, Christian: Jesus is with thee. In all thy fiery trials, His presence is both thy comfort and safety. He will never leave one whom He has chosen for His own.
'Fear not for I am with thee' is His sure word of promise to His chosen ones.......CH Spurgeon.

May your heart overflow with His love, peace and joy as you rest in the knowledge that He will never let you go.

Return unto thy rest, O my soul, for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee Psalm 116:7

The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by Him: and the Lord will cover Him all day long Deut 33:12

God bless you and praise Jesus for your testimony of His love

Julia

Last edited: