• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

He Knows You

He Knows You!

The full moon lit up the night sky, Wind blew lightly, and the tides are high.

I sat out over looking the ocean from the dock. People walking along side the shore holding on to one another. I gaze out over the sea thinking of the love God has for me. All he has given and so much more is to come. Time seems to fly by in years but yet inside of me it seems to stand still for yet I am growing in age I’m still a child inside. A child of God that is still growing each moment closer to him.

Although at times when I face trials I feel I’m standing alone Yet a voice inside of me reminds me Child you are not alone. My faith renewed day by day and he refreshes my spirit . The longing I have is to fallow him with every desire, every passion, every dream, its all to serve him.

I will not look behind me only forward. For what stands behind me is nothing to compare with what lies ahead of me. Walking in faith I can walk through the door That stands closed For I know Jesus will lead me through. I can walk forward with the promises I have in me For I know he will never leave nor forsake me. Stars shine and twinkle over my head, light breeze blowing through my hair as if the winds fingers running through my hair. All I desire is his presence to remain in me to never leave and always comfort me, As I lean over the side of the dock starring into the dark water which appears to be black at night but I know its true color such as the Lord knows the true me. When I feel sad and weak the Lord holds me strong, and gives me peace. I cant hide the real me. He knows all there is inside of me. For he sees through the windows of my heart and he is the one who holds the key. For he is the one true God every mountain falls and the seas will roar! All at the sound of his name. Forever I will stand in awe of him forever will I love him. For I do not really stand alone for I know My god is with me. Lord I look at my palms and I see you have created me to be what you want me to be every crease in lined in my hand is your perfect design you have given me. I will always praise you Lord no matter what I face for I know what lies ahead in the end.

The End

Scripture for you to read : Isaiah 43:1-3

Corinthians 4: 8-9 16-18

1 John 4:16

foreverwjesus said:
He Knows You!

The full moon lit up the night sky, Wind blew lightly, and the tides are high.

I sat out over looking the ocean from the dock. People walking along side the shore holding on to one another. I gaze out over the sea thinking of the love God has for me. All he has given and so much more is to come. Time seems to fly by in years but yet inside of me it seems to stand still for yet I am growing in age I’m still a child inside. A child of God that is still growing each moment closer to him.

Although at times when I face trials I feel I’m standing alone Yet a voice inside of me reminds me Child you are not alone. My faith renewed day by day and he refreshes my spirit . The longing I have is to fallow him with every desire, every passion, every dream, its all to serve him.

I will not look behind me only forward. For what stands behind me is nothing to compare with what lies ahead of me. Walking in faith I can walk through the door That stands closed For I know Jesus will lead me through. I can walk forward with the promises I have in me For I know he will never leave nor forsake me. Stars shine and twinkle over my head, light breeze blowing through my hair as if the winds fingers running through my hair. All I desire is his presence to remain in me to never leave and always comfort me, As I lean over the side of the dock starring into the dark water which appears to be black at night but I know its true color such as the Lord knows the true me. When I feel sad and weak the Lord holds me strong, and gives me peace. I cant hide the real me. He knows all there is inside of me. For he sees through the windows of my heart and he is the one who holds the key. For he is the one true God every mountain falls and the seas will roar! All at the sound of his name. Forever I will stand in awe of him forever will I love him. For I do not really stand alone for I know My god is with me. Lord I look at my palms and I see you have created me to be what you want me to be every crease in lined in my hand is your perfect design you have given me. I will always praise you Lord no matter what I face for I know what lies ahead in the end.

The End

Scripture for you to read : Isaiah 43:1-3

Corinthians 4: 8-9 16-18

1 John 4:16

Dear ForeverwJesus,

Yes, He does! And God knows us and understands us better than we know and understand ourselves, amen? So, when we do not rely on Him being the potter are we not being arrogant? Reference 1 Corinthians 4:18
Why fret? His perfect plan for us is designed for His return.

Your story is a blessing for all to share, ForeverWJesus, keep writing, sister!

:note2:Your servant in Christ Jesus. :note:

Last edited:
"Forever I will stand in awe of him forever will I love him. For I do not really stand alone for I know My god is with me."

Amen! Thank you for sharing!

Yes he knows us and everything.

For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad. Mark 4:22

His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. Psalms 19:6

Very Good ForeverWjesus! Keep them comming!:thumbs_up

:love: Yeshua:boy_hug: