• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

He is coming back

Active
um ok thanks heaps for calling me ridiculous and prideful, disregarding scripture that tells us those who follow the lamb wherever He goes were the redeemed and firstfruits and the one about the wrath of the lamb..who is next to the throne with God.

so its seems to me clear that you aren't really reading the Bible prayerfully and aren't that concerned about sticking with sound doctrine since you aren't even aware what the Rastafarians claim is exactly what you are proclaiming.

Revelation 22:3 Have a read of the entire chapter too and not just one verse that you seem fixated on.

Very sorry to read your argumentative and accusatory posts and I will pray for you.

Active
He is the Lamb of God, He is Lion of the Tribe of Judah and He is God....all in the word of God. Get over it and please decist from this line of reasoning or take it with God!!!

Staff Member
Greetings,

Let us pray those we love will be on the right side when He comes back.

Yes, good idea.
And then we ought to pray for our enemies, too.
We might find that it is the language of 'Heaven'.

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
@Lanolin

Greetings,

Bac bac bac...I have been saying you need to read the Bible in order not just verses here and there. From beginning to the end.

Ok let me ask how do you read a book. Do you just pick a book off the shelf and skim it? Do you just pick out the sentences that you want to read? And ignore all the rest? You would not go very far in a reading comprehension test, and when people ask you what the book is about, well they will soon know from what you share that you havent actually read all of it.

This is rather rude, and I suggest an apology is in order.

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
@Lanolin

Greetings,

You name wont be in the lambs book of life if that is so

I am convinced that that is NOT your call.

May I suggest that you carefully consider the way you are communicating to other believers across the board here?

I, for one, thank the Lord that He alone is Judge. Be glad that the job was not given to me or any other person you have ever known or might yet know.

Please, take a little time out and reflect on the way you have been communicating to fellow Members here at TalkJesus.
(You have been challenging other members to read properly, so may I suggest you read between the lines, here?)

I appreciate your zeal and fondness of the Lord and your desire to stick with truth and share everything that comes into your thoughts but let us remember that no matter how much we do or don't do, if it is done without Charity, it is worthless.

That goes for me and EVERYONE else on this forum and not on this forum.

Post in Peace,

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
It is my understanding the Rastafarians believe that a human is Christ and that he already came back.

what should scare us a little is that He, (Christ) could come back and we might miss Him because rather than looking for His appearing we are all too busy arguing or trying to be one-up on each other and all such folly.

Let us provoke one another in Love while we await His return, lest we miss Him.

Bless you ....><>

Active
@Lanolin

Greetings,

This is rather rude, and I suggest an apology is in order.

Bless you ....><>
Im sorry but PLEASE read the bible in order because your posts are confusing everyone!
Its really not ok to accuse people of sinning when they were not as BaC did with Peter after he converted.

what should scare us a little is that He, (Christ) could come back and we might miss Him because rather than looking for His appearing we are all too busy arguing or trying to be one-up on each other and all such folly.

Let us provoke one another in Love while we await His return, lest we miss Him.

Bless you ....><>
Exactly...and not being lamb like in our behaviour rather biting and devouring each other like hungry lions. Terrible. The devil is like a lion.

Can everyone maybe stop arguing and be still and know God? That is WAY more important than trying to get everyone to agree with every single thing you post.

We need to agree with God first over everything. That we believe in His son.

The sad thing about rastafarians is because they believed Jesus came back as lion of Judah they are missing Him. They were looking for another Jesus.

@Lanolin

Greetings,

I am convinced that that is NOT your call.

May I suggest that you carefully consider the way you are communicating to other believers across the board here?

I, for one, thank the Lord that He alone is Judge. Be glad that the job was not given to me or any other person you have ever known or might yet know.

Please, take a little time out and reflect on the way you have been communicating to fellow Members here at TalkJesus.
(You have been challenging other members to read properly, so may I suggest you read between the lines, here?)

I appreciate your zeal and fondness of the Lord and your desire to stick with truth and share everything that comes into your thoughts but let us remember that no matter how much we do or don't do, if it is done without Charity, it is worthless.

That goes for me and EVERYONE else on this forum and not on this forum.

Post in Peace,

Bless you ....><>
No it is not my call it is Gods call.

Please dont be offended at my posts I mean to be encouraging everyone to look in scripture and see if things are so. This is how we love one another if we know God we can know what love is.

If you are posting a post can you be clear with the scripture because not everyone can 'read between the lines'. This is important. Have you ever taught children. You need to be gentle with them but you also need to be firm so they know what the boundaries and rules are. Sometimes people need reminding about the rules, often over and over, until it sinks in. If we dont its not really loving for everyone and the class can descend into chaos because one child keeps interrupting or hogging the class and talking out of turn. Trying to be first.

Well we are not first, even our own opinions and commentary are not first. God is first! His Word is first!

Last edited by a moderator:
Active
what should scare us a little is that He, (Christ) could come back and we might miss Him
  • I liked your post but, I must admit though your "scaring" warning is accurate and for for those who might call themselves Christians but do not know the one inside them or either he is missing. And. they do not have this!
  • I fear his return but not scared or afraid and I am actually wishing I would be here to witness such awesome and reverent event! Nothing like not really feeling the sting of death and being change in a "Blink of an eye'!