• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Have you ever walked through the valleys of the shadows of death and felt the hounds of Hell trying to destroy your very soul?

Loyal
And Solomon wrote this:
New American Standard 1977
I again saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift, and the battle is not to the strong, and neither is bread to the wise, nor wealth to the discerning, nor favor to men of ability; for time and chance overtake them all.

Loyal
I believe, that when King David was younger he said this: Psalms 56:13
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Because you have delivered my soul from death and my feet from slipping, that I may be pleasing before you, God, in the land of the living.

Brenton Septuagint Translation
For thou hast delivered my soul from death, and my feet from sliding, that I should be well-pleasing before God in the land of the living.

Then when he became older: He thought of this: Psalms 94:18

"When I said; My foot slipped, your love.........sustained me"!

Who, but only God, knows what is going to happen tomorrow! But Rest assured of this: "His love will sustain you"!

Staff Member
Give thanks to the LORD for He is good and His merciful lovingkindness endures forever
(found numerous times in Scripture - It is good to give thanks to the LORD, even the will of God concerning you!)

Staff Member
Greetings @PloughBoy

Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.
My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me.
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness.
The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him.
The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him.
It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord

Lamentations 3:19 -26

Active
im in a dark valley at min but my life in God is forever changed as Gods took me to new heights but at times i sink low but jesus lifts me up .deffo footprints in the sand times but joyfull in hope and afflliction and blessed by all your posts
makes me know its normal to experience all this x