• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Have You Ever Prayed the Word?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
When you pray Gods Word, you can know that you are praying God's will...When you know you are praying God's will, you can know that you receive the petition you seek.

Like this;

Ephesians 3:14-20 (King James Version)

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord (my source) Jesus the anointed one and His anointing,

Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

That he would grant me, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

That the anointed one and His anointing may dwell in my heart by faith; that I, being rooted and grounded in love,

May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

And to know the love of the anointed one and His anointing, which passes knowledge, that I might be filled with all the fullness of God (my source).

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that I ask or think, according to the power that works in them.

Unto him be glory in the church by the anointed one and His anointing Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

You can pray for yourself and/or loved ones in this way.

Loyal
Yes, Bendito, quite frequently [if not always?] we need help in knowing how to pray and what to pray. I regularly pray what is commonly called the "Our Father" [ Matt 6:9-13], but also on a daily basis I read from the Book of Psalms, reading them as my prayers. I will frequently add the words of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemene, "nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt", [Matt 26:39] to any requests I have made.

In addition, of course, I daily allow prayers to flow from my lips in an "unknown tongue" as God gives me the utterance.

Give God the glory!