• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Have we?

Active
In everything that people do today striving to achieve something for something, or for someone or for themselves my question is have we found our purpose? Have we found that true joy?

Staff Member
In everything that people do today striving to achieve something for something, or for someone or for themselves my question is have we found our purpose? Have we found that true joy?

Good question, thank you ....><>

Staff Member
Greetings,

Have we found that true joy?

What is the 'true joy'?

and if we have once found it, have we left it somewhere while chasing other things?

Have we put it aside or let it get stolen by our reactions to others or things that happen because we so quickly forget about our Lord Jesus Christ?

Have we blocked it out while we nurse our hurts and pamper our feelings?

If so, can we get it back? How?

Bless you ....><>

Active
If so, can we get it back? How?

To be honest yes sir, by deciding to go back to where we have fallen.

But the only good thing of being lost,is you realized that you are in the wrong road and you need go back because you are living a life that at the end of the day you realized that it is empty, without purpose, and that’s the greatest tragedy in a man’s life.

Maybe He allowed us to get lost for us to find the real way to Him.

Thank you for a reflecting question.

Active

I have given this some thought since you posted it. We who are believers have found that true joy. But it may not always be present in our lives here. But it means we have found it. Our joy is centered in the Person of Jesus Christ. Our purpose is centered in the Same.

The minuscule time we spend here on earth, cannot depict the purpose or joy we will experience forever. In other words, how little can we know of our true purpose at this time? It is enough that we know the source of our purpose and joy, which is Jesus Christ.

I believe our true experience or purpose cannot be known until that day. Today is the time of suffering, endurance, faith, in Him Who is the source of our purpose and joy.

Stranger

Loyal
Joy comes from Knowing Jesus, it depends on nothing but Jesus IMO

Purpose comes from figuring out what our gifts are and having the privilege of using them now for the kingdom, when you produce fruit on a regular basis it is mind blowing, because you realize it is Jesus in you working IMO

Active
Thank you so much for taking time sharing your thoughts here, i do and really appreciate it, and i am learning so much from all of you here in TJ.

I just wanted to share also, today in church i was praying that i can join the fellowship with my co believers in church ( like a bible study group), i been praying for this for a long time, maybe this is one of the reason why sometimes i felt dry because i was not connected to the Body of Christ or His Ministry ( i was just a church goer on sundays ) And today the LORD really made a way for everything and really fixes the schedule for everyone so i can attend too.

I thank God for His never ending Love to all of us, and I thank Him too for all of His children who keeps on praying for others. Know that one day, your labor for the LORD will never be in vain.
“For as the heavens are high above the earth, So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him; As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us. As a father pities his children, So the LORD pities those who fear Him.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭103:11-13‬ ‭

Active
With regards to my #1 post it was a realisation for me that even if a man achieved everything in his life, this will not assure of true happiness and finding his true purpose. It will never assure of a true joy

I am thankful that God sent me home and ( maybe ) allowed me to experienced and see what a world without him is because with that i felt that emptiness that i know only Him can satisfy.

Loyal
Thank you so much for taking time sharing your thoughts here, i do and really appreciate it, and i am learning so much from all of you here in TJ.

I just wanted to share also, today in church i was praying that i can join the fellowship with my co believers in church ( like a bible study group), i been praying for this for a long time, maybe this is one of the reason why sometimes i felt dry because i was not connected to the Body of Christ or His Ministry ( i was just a church goer on sundays ) And today the LORD really made a way for everything and really fixes the schedule for everyone so i can attend too.

I thank God for His never ending Love to all of us, and I thank Him too for all of His children who keeps on praying for others. Know that one day, your labor for the LORD will never be in vain.
“For as the heavens are high above the earth, So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him; As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us. As a father pities his children, So the LORD pities those who fear Him.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭103:11-13‬ ‭

@Jellani thats awesome thank you so much for sharing