• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Have we accepted Jesus' saving grace?

We are saved from sins by Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross (Luke 22: 19-20). We accept His saving grace by believing in it (Romans 3: 25). This belief is not in mere words, but in doing the Father’s will (Matt.7: 21). Jesus wills that we love one another as He has loved us (John 13:34). Jesus loved us by compensating for the sins, which we committed against Him. He compensated for our sins by emptying Himself completely. Have we accepted His saving grace if do not empty ourselves completely in the process of helping those who hurt us?

No we haven't accepted Jesus, unless we love everyone. This includes those that hurt us. We should love those more.

Our hearts cannot contain hate.

The only reason they hurt us is because they dont feel love!

They need it more than anyone else.

Judgment wont help these people, Love will.

1 Corinthians 13 :love:

God Bless :love:

Arunangelo,

I would like to add this from another post which you may find useful, its not scripture, but came to me while I was studying how to love the evil men in this world.

I find that its easy to love everyone regardless of how cruel they are, by understanding that we all used to be babies. A baby is never evil for it contains nothing but the Holy Spirit. As those babies have grown, witnessing this evil world, it has become a part of them. Its really not thier fault. Love them, hate the world.

Cognitive said:
Arunangelo,

I would like to add this from another post which you may find useful, its not scripture, but came to me while I was studying how to love the evil men in this world.

I find that its easy to love everyone regardless of how cruel they are, by understanding that we all used to be babies. A baby is never evil for it contains nothing but the Holy Spirit. As those babies have grown, witnessing this evil world, it has become a part of them. Its really not thier fault. Love them, hate the world.

ok so i dont know where to start yeah? Is not realy there fault? Ok so what about choices then? I cant say to god, ok god thanks for your forgivnes but ya know, it wasnt realy my fault the choices i made yeah?
Ok so and like evil people yeah? they got choices too ok? Nope a baby is not evil but when everyone gets to be an adult and most even before then, we all got choices. and yeah it is our fault. Ya cant love them because it is not there fault?? thas not a good reason to love them. You have to love them because god says so. There is no reason in heaven or on earth that i would choose to love an evil person other then because god says so. because if i could find a reason, what they did would not have mattered. and it did matter.

Now a days, you hear people say I hate him because of this, or I hate her because of that. My brother is not a Christian. I remember once a few years ago, a friend asked me why don't you disown him?

To me that was the oddest thing I've ever heard. Disown my own brother just because he makes wrong choices. It got me to think about God. What if God disowned me because of my sin. I am thankful God is not like us. He is tons more forgiving.

Danni

Yes Heather Anne I agree.

As long as you love them its ok.

I just wanted to state that stuck in my mind at the time I wondered about loving those who hurt me. I couldnt see why I had to love them. Then I relised they were all Gods children as they entered the world.

Cognitive said:
Arunangelo,

Dear Arunangelo/Cognitive,

As lovely as your sentiment is, it is not scriptural.

Every human being is born with the stain of sin - with a fallen and sinful human nature inherited from Adam.
That is why every human being on the planet needs the blood of Jesus to wash away that stain, and we all need the new birth that Jesus offers to give us a new regenerated nature.

All of us, without exception bear that sinful nature from conception! David understood this when he wrote in Psalm 51 that he had been a sinner since he had been conceived in his mother's womb.

:love:

evangeline