• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Have Faith in God

Active
Many born again Christians still continue to struggle in areas. They're putting more faith in their denomination, their pastor, and church activities than in God. Every promise God made to Jesus, He made to us. Jesus said faith is strong enough to move mountains. Mark 11:22-24-And Jesus answered saying to them, "Have faith in God. Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain (problem in our life), be taken up and cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him. Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you."
Faith is powerful enough to change not only the outward appearance of the world, but also us and the way we see the world. Praying can change the way we see our world now, the way we look at things tomorrow, and even the way the past has shaped us. We are to learn from the past and prepare for the future, but live in the present. Blessings come to those who walk with God.
God, help us to put our faith in You and You alone to move our mountains. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Love in Christ, Jan :)

Many born again Christians still continue to struggle in areas. They're putting more faith in their denomination, their pastor, and church activities than in God. Every promise God made to Jesus, He made to us. Jesus said faith is strong enough to move mountains. Mark 11:22-24-And Jesus answered saying to them, "Have faith in God. Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain (problem in our life), be taken up and cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him. Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you."
Faith is powerful enough to change not only the outward appearance of the world, but also us and the way we see the world. Praying can change the way we see our world now, the way we look at things tomorrow, and even the way the past has shaped us. We are to learn from the past and prepare for the future, but live in the present. Blessings come to those who walk with God.
God, help us to put our faith in You and You alone to move our mountains. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Love in Christ, Jan :smile:
Or maybe they really are not born again. I'm going to have to go with they really are not born again.

The Lord God has told me
Over and over and over

Do not believe the children of the devil for they are liars.

This is how you all know if another is born again

Hey are you born again and been saved?

Yes I accepted Jesus as my personal savior. And said the sinner's prayer.

The only way you can have faith in God is to be in God.

Faith comes from the Spirit of faith which is one of the seven Spirits of God.

Active
Or maybe they really are not born again. I'm going to have to go with they really are not born again.
First, Yib2me, let me say that I was not born again when I was your age. I was living strictly by my emotions. I did not have a personal relationship with Jesus. I was struggling in areas but wasn't even aware I was struggling or just thought that was the way it was suppose to be. I was just living, never thought about it. I was under the control of the prince of this world and didn't even know it. I had not yet learned the Truth! I am happy for you that at your wonderful young age you know the Truth! The Truth has set us both Free! Praise the Lord!
You're right, maybe they're not really born again. When God drew me to His Word, and I began to understand with my heart, the wonderful gift of salvation through faith in Christ and what He did for me at the cross; I was able to clearly see my struggles. I realized I didn't have to struggle anymore. Jesus took care of all that at the cross! So I gave my struggles to Him. I laid them at the foot of the cross. Born again Christians will continue to struggle in an area whether it be; alcohol, drug addiction, cheating, gossip, envy, etc, until they understand that their struggles have been swallowed up in Christ. By His stripes, we ARE healed! I have victory over my struggles only because of what Jesus did for me at the cross. And with the Person of the Holy Spirit living in me, I can maintain that victory.
Psalm 121:1-2-I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
1 Peter 5:7-Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Isaiah 41:13-For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
Isaiah 53:5-But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.
Love in Christ, Jan :)