• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Has Talked Jesus Helped or Inspired You?

Has this site helped you / inspired you?

• Total voters
Administrator
Staff Member
Please let me know. Has Talk Jesus helped you to get saved, strengthen your faith or inspire you in anyway? Please tell us your thoughts.

Talkjesus and alot of the members have been an inspiration for my writing. When I have felt like the stories were not coming many of you have prayed me through, now I have got one book at the editors expecting it to go to the publishers real soon and working on my second book. How do I think you all helped inspire me? by you encouraging me and your responces an feed back to all i post here.I love you all and thankyou.

Mmj

I came here and was not saved. I basically came here to ask a question about being a christian because I was curious and from that day on it has been such a blessing. The people in chat were excellent and taught me so much and it led to me getting saved and learning so much about Jesus. And now I know what it means to be a christian and now I can be the one answering the question :). Thanks so much Chad

Brother Chad - yes it has definitely helped me.I have new friends and a fellowship with Christians throughout the world.I am learning new perspectives and sharing with others. Thank you.

Nicholas.

yes I have found TJ helpful. Espcially the live chat. I have found brothers and sisters in Jesus who will pray with me on line. I have not found the posting boards as helpful.

I am thankful to the Lord and to Chad for this site
Because it was here that I met the person who I love
so dearly with all my heart.

The person I love to be with , talk to about Jesus,
and worship with, the one I would do anything I can for.
The one that fills my heart and thrills my heart
The person that for so long I have longed for

So very sweet and precious to me..
Like my very own ..
My daughter in the Lord..Mmj !!

I love you Sweetheart!!!!!! :girl_hug: :love: :kiss2:

There are a few people here who really inspire
me because they are awesome Christians.

Last edited:

Mmj

Gloria said:
I am thankful to the Lord and to Chad for this site
Because it was here that I met the person who I love
so dearly with all my heart.

The person I love to be with , talk to about Jesus,
and worship with, the one I would do anything I can for.
The one that fills my heart and thrills my heart
The person that for so long I have longed for

So very sweet and precious to me..
Like my very own ..
My daughter in the Lord..Mmj !!

I love you Sweetheart!!!!!! :girl_hug: :love: :kiss2:
Glo - I love you so much. I am so glad I met you. You have taught me so much. I am so happy to talk to you each day, it seems like when I talk to you everything else don't matter. Through everything thats happened since I have met you its all because of you. I thank you for leading me to the Lord and teaching me all the things I know. You are the best person I have ever known. I love you so much and I pray that God lays his blessigns upon you. You are my everything!!! I love you mom :)

Talk Jesus, has defianently inspired me! :thumbs_up

It's such a good website, full of usefull advice, and kind people. Certainly one of a kind!

Talk Jesus has been an absolute blessing to me, and really was an answer to prayer, as i work away from home and miss my fellowship, but God has supplied me with a laptop and Talk Jesus, What more can i say.............................. ?

Many many wonderful Christians on this site, its just great to be with Gods people, Those ive been blessed to meet i feel like ive known you for all very long time, and will see you all someday in heaven

Great worship, Great advice, Great site.

Thankyou chad for sticking with your vision and most thanks to our lord Jesus Christ.

but as for touching brotherly love ye need not that i write unto you for ye yourselves are taught of god to love one another 1 thessalonians 4:9
Lord, you have brought us together sons and daughters and made us into one family teaching everyone of us to love our brothers and sisters in christ we are your church we are all different in many ways rich poor black white male female some of us lead and some of us follow each according to the talents you have given us in many ways we are more different then we are alike yet your love for us knows no human boundaries we are family we are your church.help us all lord love our brothers and sisters keep us mindful that dissention with others also means we are at war with you instead of focusing on differences of opinions help us look at you our perfect example then the small things will not make us stumble and the large issues will be settled. AMEN

that s grat mmj...i see you on all of the time in the chat room and i m so glad you came to know Christ. it s the greatest blessing and feeling you ll ever have in life...God bless you and take care see you soon on the chat!!!!

rocklin

Rocklin said:
that s grat mmj...i see you on all of the time in the chat room and i m so glad you came to know Christ. it s the greatest blessing and feeling you ll ever have in life...God bless you and take care see you soon on the chat!!!!

rocklin
if we meet and you forget me you ve lost nothing but if you meet JESUS and you forget him you ve lost EVERYTHING!!!

Administrator
Staff Member
You guys and gals in the Lord are all on a roll! Keep praising GOD for giving us Talk Jesus. Let the lost souls, the new comers see this and be moved by the praise and worship we express here for the Lord Jesus Christ!

Talk Jesus has helped me personally become more humble, filled with more wisdom and fellowship with believers worldwide. I have gained great joy by witnessing GOD's work here thanks to Jesus for His grace on us, His mercy, His gift (Himself) as a sacrifice for our Salvation!

Also, most important (keep in mind I was already saved obviously before Talk Jesus started) I have met the love of my life, Jessica (Angel's Touch). I love you Jessica and I thank GOD we've met here! What better place?

Praise GOD! This man is in love :love: :shade:

Last edited by a moderator:
it is a place where i know i can get advice and support and anyone who may have talked with me knows then how that has affected me.

Talk Jesus helped me? YES

When I was totally down one day - I surfed the net and came to tons of sites. I entered some but left shortly. So a few months later I surfed again and came across TJ.

TJ is kind of like my second family. They have been there for me in good times and bad times. I have ventured so much closer to the Lord and have learnt a lot as well.

Sometimes it was just a ear to listen, a needed prayer or just a friendly hello. Yet all of it has played a big roll in my life. It sent me on journeys untold - some tough ones and some great ones.

So yes - here at TJ I met a lot of brothers, sisters, friends and moms and dads that care and I am glad to be part of a huge family.