• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Harry is evil

I was diagnose with Asperger Syndrome and it make me that I imidiatly sees write from wrong. Other teenagers might try out wrong thing thirst but as 'n Christian I just see write and wrong.

On the Harry Potter Movie,
Old testament
Exo 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

But even David Berkowitz was found by the Lord Jesus even though some said he was demon possessed!

And he prays to the father thanking him for having sent his son Jesus to the cross on his behalf!

Last edited:
Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for our sin. He has rissen and he will come back one of these days. We dont know when Jesus will come but it will be very soon.

Harry Potter is a book, it is not real.
This thread is ridiculous.
To trash on the Harry Potter series would be to trash on any piece of literature that incorporates supernatural power. Are you going to say superman is evil next?

Harry Potter is a book but it still have witchcraft in and witchcraft is still wrong in God's eyes story or d'not. As a Christian I hate Harry Potter.

Slipknot is gaingerous

Slipknot is daingerous. Their music is satanistic and it is not able to listen to. As a Christian I am compleatly against that and I dont listen wrong music like Slipknot. It is wrong and I like Gospel music. There is beter music than slipknot to listen to and I like what is write and hate what is wrong. Slipknot is wrong and parents must never allow children to listen wrong music. Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the harry potter mania have subside...with its yearly sequel...but the influence it left with young mind have stayed... that was the evil part....that kids will be into witchcraft and stuff... Anything that takes away peoples attention from Christ is not good. it will always be.

Do you as a Christian agree with me?

Agree with what?

Harry Potter is wrong: I think that-as a Harry Potter Fan Myself-it is ok as long as you understand that it isnt real and that it should not be taken as truth.

SlipKnot is evil: I agree

Agree with what?

Harry Potter is wrong: I think that-as a Harry Potter Fan Myself-it is ok as long as you understand that it isnt real and that it should not be taken as truth.

SlipKnot is evil: I agree

I understand you dint know but the Bible clearly tells us to have nothing to do with witchcraft. Even if it is just stories witchcraft is still wrong in God's eyes. I understand that you dont know but I will always believe Harry Potter is wrong because of the witchcraft in the books. I hope you understand why I believe Harry Potter is wrong.

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but its a book.
"A thumpin' good one, I'd wager," if you'd just give it a shot.

Satan's number One best seller these days "Harry Potter".

Why its a influencing lie right from the very pits of hell disguised as a welcomed fantasy of black magic and white magic.

Here's what a little girl said, you can google it.
Ashley said, a 9 year old, the typical average age reader of Harry Potter: "I used to believe in what they taught us at Sunday School," said Ashley, conjuring up an ancient spell to summon Cerebus, the three-headed hound of hell. "But the Harry Potter books showed me that magic is real, something I can learn and use right now, and that the Bible is nothing but Boring lies."

Another words God is a liar and witchcraft is supreme.

The book motivates one to be against Christ thus anti-Christ!

Last edited:
Hmmm...

Harry potter IS evil.

But then what about Chronicals of Narnia? Not Only does it have to do with Magic, but the Lion, Aslan(turkish name btw...hmm) is NOT supposed to be the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, its supposed to Be The Lion of Babylon(Ie Mythras)

We really need to be seperating ourselves...Seriously, its really time to Come out ofthe World...Completely.

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.