• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Happy Valentines day Jesus

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

As I near bedtime, I am reminded that I want to post daily to You my Lord, of my devotion to You. My Brother, I say happy valentines day to You Jesus, because it is a day of affirmation of love, being it a spouse to his wife or a child to his or her parent. To me Jesus, it is a warmhearted happy valentines day to You, Your Father and the Holy Spirit. Father, happy valentines day, not only today but everyday that I breathe. I truly want my love to be more like You. I ask You please dear Father, mold and shape me so that I will be exceptionally beautiful to You. I want to be Yours Father and obey You by loving and accepting Christ into my heart. I do hope that You listen to my prayers of devotion meant for You, my Maker, the Holy One of Isreal.

So I do hope you love it when I do as instructed.

Deuteronomy 6:5
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Happy Valentines Lord! I love You. Test me and test me and test me....

# Deuteronomy 13:3
you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.

I love You with all my heart and soul Lord. Even if you make me dust, You alone are able to create me again. (Father, I learned this from Job)

Job 10:8 Your hands shaped me and made me. Will you now turn and destroy me?

And finally for today Father, shape me as You would clay. I trust in the emotional and sentimental Creator that You are.

Isaiah 29:16
You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, "He did not make me"? Can the pot say of the potter, "He knows nothing"?

Shape me Potter and make my pottery a vision for Your eyes. Lord Jesus Christ, You are a vision in my heart.

I love You Lord. Smile, it looks really good on You. Amen:happy:ixie:sun: :love: :rainbow: