• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Happy Thanksgiving!

Administrator
Staff Member
psalm107.jpg

Greetings Talk Jesus Community,

I want to say happy thanksgiving to you all and hope you have a truly grateful, blessed holiday today. As the saying goes, gratitude is the best attitude.

Psalm 95:1-6 – O Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, And a great King above all gods, In whose hand are the depths of the earth; The peaks of the mountains are His also. The sea is His, for it was He who made it; And His hands formed the dry land. Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.

Staff Member
I don't really know anything about the American celebration of Thanksgiving

But join with you all in thanking the Lord for His abundant goodness always.

Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
Serve the LORD with gladness: come before His presence with singing.
Know ye that the LORD He is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.
For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations.
Psalm 100:1-5

Active
I hope everyone had a blessed day! @Fragrant Grace - It's a day set aside to reflect with family and friends on all that we are grateful for, over a huge feast.