• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

happy birthday Chad

Active
birthday_graphics_16.gif

n783340042_3251536_4614.jpg

C-ome to me all that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you peace. Matthew 11:28

H-ave your mind on the Lord wherever you go, and God will clear the way for you. Proverbs 3:5

A-s I go forward step by step, the way will be opened up unto me. Proverbs 4:12

D-raw near to God and God will draw near to you. James 4:8

Last edited:
Active
I will not be online tomorrow, so happy b'day in advance.

:shade::shade:

Love you and God bless.
I love this picture.

Yes Chad happy Birthday incase i dont get on here , or forget cuz that has been known to happen as well :)
God Bless You always
Miccy

wow!!!

wow........i thought it was really today......

happy birthday tooooooooo bro. chad for tomorrow..:shade:

Praise the Lord and thnx for your life.

The Lord bless you more and your family..

rey

To

:groupwave:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!!!

:announcementfly:
We all love you!!!!!

:clapping:
I pray more blessings for you brother!

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

"Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints...."

Ephesians 6:10-18

Birthday Blessings through Christ Brother Chad. Hope you have a wonderful day.

((((((((HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD))))))))))

Sorry don't know now to make this more exciting with picture but just want
to wish you a Happy Birthday.

Your sister in Christ, Trish

*Sings the Penecostal Birthday song*

A happy birthday to you A happy birthday to you every day of your life may you find Jesus near. A happy birthday to you A happy birthday to you and may it the best you've ever had! :shade:

HAVE A GREAT DAY CHAD!!!!!!

:announcementfly::singingfly:Happy Belated Birthday Chad.
I hope it was a gr8 one
. May the Lord continue to pour His love upon you and shine His light through you, today and in the coming year. Happy Birthday Chad!!
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you. NUMBERS 6:24, 25 NIV

Happy Birthday, brother. Another year older and another year wiser:) I love that picture. Awesome!

Be graced always.

ooops

late but with lots of love . . .:romantic:

((((((((((((((((CHAD))))))))))))))))

Happy Birthday for your new, upcoming year :singing:

May God bless you today, tomorrow and always :shoppingbag:

I hope you had a beautiful day with all your loved ones :groupwave: