• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Happy 7th Birthday Talk Jesus!

Administrator
Staff Member
Talk Jesus turns 7 as of Feb 9th, 2011 :)

All glory and praise to GOD, our Savior Jesus Christ!

A special thank you from me to my moderators as well. They are a wonderful team (past and present mods).

And of course, a special thank you to all the wonderful members here who make the community wholesome, friendly, edifying and just fun to be part of an online family.

2011...make it special for Jesus

Thank You JESUS , for this site and all those here who LOVE You and want to serve You !
In the mighty name of JESUS CHRIST our LORD and Savior!

Active
Even though many of us are going through a great deal right now,it is so nice to know that we have a place we can go to!! A place where Jesus in all of us can encourge,a place to not only feel loved,but be loved by a wonderful God,who has given us this site, to both test our minds in,and relate to others in.Thanks to ALL of you moderaters,and Chief of the Watch Brother Chad! Happy Birthday! Psalm 145:18 The Lord is near to ALL who call upon HIM,To ALL who call upon HIM in truth! blessing!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALKJESUS!!!
Seems like you been here longer than that.
But among us all we did get a lot done on behalf of
our LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST!!
CONGRATULATIONS CHAD!!!

LIZABE

Happy Birthday Talk Jesus!

I am so thankful to God for this place...Its wonderful to gather among friends and fellow believers and know that Jesus is present and among us. I love all my royal family members in Jesus and look foward to coming here every day.

God bless Chad, the moderators and all of us here at Talk Jesus.

Staff Member
Amen Chad! To Him be all the glory and praise!
You all have been doing a wonderful work here!
God Bless
YBIC

Blessed Birthday wishes to Chad and the team for a forum that has filled my life with new brothers and sister in Christ. The members as well are blessed here, may the Lord be Praised and Glorified always from the lips of all on this forum. Thank you Lord Thank you for the inspiration you gave brother Chad to set this forum up Thank you.

Hi Chad!
I havent been on for a very long time, but you have worked so hard to keep Talk Jesus going ... and now 7 year BIRTHDAY. Just wanted to shout CONGRATS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Congradulations

Just want to say Congradulations and Happy Birthday to you Chad and to everyone who made this site as successful as it is. May God continue to bless you with many more years in His service.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to be a moderator here. This site is heads and shoulders above the other Christian sites I've seen. Happy Birthday TJ!!!

SLE

My heartfelt thanks to God for making TJ a special part of my spiritual life. Congratulations to brother Chad and to all moderators. A blessed birthday TalkJesus! To God be the glory! :)

Happy 7th Birthday TalkJesus! ^^

TalkJesus, everyone who's involved, to Chad, the creators, moderators, members, people who contributed articles about their personal experiences with the Word, persons who gave their precious time to listen and answer problems/questions/clarifications about the Word (particularly mine), I thank God for all of you.

Since I spend an abundant the time in front of the computer, TJ helped me cultivate my Christianity. TJ Chat is the tool I often use, from here I could interact with co-Christian as well as new comers; share the Word, share our walk with God, pray for one another, be more like Jesus, get corrected, get encouraged, not to give up from a fall and stand up once more and keep moving forward holding firmly to the Eternal Promise of the Almighty Father.

Every moment I'm here @ TJ, I am constantly reminded about the Word and continuously motivated to become more Christ-like day by day because of the Empowerment shared by all believers.

I pray for TJ, so that it'll continue to grow and reach out to more and more people here in the vast Web. Especially to those who are lost, the non-believers, for God to move into their hearts, that one day, they may also Google-up "talk to Jesus" and stumble upon here, and get Saved!

All this, I pray in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Only Savior, Amen and Amen. Happy 7th Birthday TJ, more power for His Glory!

~GodWithUs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALK JESUS! I love this site! It really is the best Christian website I've found. I love the arcade too! Keep up the awesome work. And thank you.

Yes. Happy birthday TJ . Seven Years in God's service. Awesome! Congratulations Bro. Chad and to your moderators.

God bless this site.

UC