• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Half the Gospel?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Half the Gospel?

In my 40+ years of being a born again Christian I have never been inside a Church denomination who teaches the whole Gospel!! Every one believes, and teaches that Jesus died for them on the cross but who actually believes that they themselves actually died with Christ on the cross? As it is written.....

Gal 2:20 I HAVE BEEN CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

This is not some make believe story that some one came up with, this is reality, because God himself said it, and did it!!!

Col 3:3 For YE ARE DEAD, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Not only did Jesus's Church (his body) die with him on his cross, his Church was also raised up together with him into Heavenly places in his ascension!!!!

Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved:wink:
Eph 2:6 And HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER, AND MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS:

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, WHO HATH BLESSED US WITH ALL SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST:

We usually say at Easter time, “HE IS RISEN!!” what we should be saying, “WE HAVE RISEN TOGETHER WITH JESUS!!”

The failure to believe this is the results of not understanding the difference between Christ in us, and we being in Christ!! The Church today has no clue as to why this is true, which is why they never teach it. There are many born again Christians who fully understand this in their lives, and they experience this reality in their lives every day! It is so simple that is is hard to grasp with the carnal physical mind that can never be used to understand spiritual things. It is only with the “HEART” (mans spirit) that man believes, it is never with his physical brain in his head!!!

All believing must be done with man's “heart” or he will never believe in spiritual things. It is with man's heart that he believes unto righteousness......(Romans 10:9-10)

Rom 10:10 For WITH THE HEART MAN BELIEVETH UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS, and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation.

This was one of the very first things the Lord taught me when I was just a baby Christian many many years ago!!

Col 3:1 IF YE THEN BE RISEN WITH CHRIST, SEEK THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE ABOVE, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 FOR YE ARE DEAD, AND YOUR LIFE IS HID WITH CHRIST IN GOD.
Col 3:4 WHEN CHRIST, WHO IS OUR LIFE, SHALL APPEAR, THEN SHALL YE ALSO APPEAR WITH HIM IN GLORY.

Do you rise with Christ? If you are a born again Christian, and you do not believe this, I highly recommend you begin to start confessing these Words out of your mouth if you want to believe them!!
Faith (believing) comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God!! If you never confess them, you will NEVER believe them!!

No man can seek the things above unless he is already above where they are !!!! If you do this and believe them God promises these results.......

Col 3:4 WHEN CHRIST, WHO IS OUR LIFE, SHALL APPEAR, THEN SHALL YE ALSO APPEAR WITH HIM IN GLORY.

This is NOT talking about Jesus's second coming, it is talking about fellowshipping with God in Heavenly places!!!! This is how all prayer is to be conducted. How in the world can anyone come boldly to the throne room of grace to find mercy, and grace in times of need? You can NOT!!!

Heb 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 LET US THEREFORE COME BOLDLY UNTO THE THRONE OF GRACE, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

No one can come before the throne of grace unless you have access to that throne, and this throne is NOT on earth, but in Heaven!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Curtis Devotionals 0
ladylovesJesus Devotionals 0
Coconut Bible Library 0