• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Greetings

I am trulyblessed. Just want to say Hi and God Bless to everyone. I am new and looking forward to sharing thoughts with others who love the Lord.

Hi trulyblessed, like the username. I'm truly blessed too.

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

Thank you for joining us as One with the Body of Christ our Savior. Please take a moment to read the forum rules so that you may enjoy the friendly atmosphere and understand certain restrictions to maintain a family friendly Talk Jesus. God bless you!

Forum Rules: click here
::: please abide by the simple rules to avoid any misunderstandings and to keep Talk Jesus the enjoyable gift from GOD it is.

FAQ: click here
::: learn how to use the site in simple step by step instructions.

Talk Jesus Photo Album: click here
::: feel free to share some photos in our family album!

Note: the easy navigation menu is on the left column on the home page. It has all the links you need to browse around the site.

Hiya truly! I agree with sunshine...great username! Truly, we all are! Amen?! Amen! I'm fairly new here myself but have found that the posts/teachings/fellowship/prayer are Christ-centered and Bible-based. It's a great way to encourage one another and stir one another up in Christ! God bless you! Could I use any more exclamation points? Oy vey....

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
Hello sister TB welcome to Talk Jesus. Thank you for joining us.

God bless

Hey Truly, like Sunshine and Kindsfather said,
Your username describes us all!

Welcome to TJ, Seeya' around and God bless!

Jazz

trulyblessed said:
I am trulyblessed. Just want to say Hi and God Bless to everyone. I am new and looking forward to sharing thoughts with others who love the Lord.
Hello TrulyBlessed. Welcome to TalkJesus. I hope you find this site as enjoyable and stimulating as I do.

SLE