• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Greetings

I am new ! Looking to make Brother and sisters in Jesus Christ! I am married To An awesome Man! With a baby on the way. I love to talk about God And His Son Jesus Christ. Im always wanting to learn new things! Hope to make new friends . God Bless Love &Prayers Purpose!

Staff Member
Welcome aboard Sister!
Hope you find fellowship, and many new friendships here at TJ.
You have other Sisters who will appreciate and be able to comiserate on the carrying of your child!
Praying for health & God's coverage for your child and your family.

Glad to hear you have an awesome husband as well! Maybe we'll get to see him around here too :thumbsup:

Once again welcome!
YBIC
C4E

Staff Member
Greetings sister @purpose79

Welcome to Talk Jesus

You and your husband must be so very excited having a little one on the way....the Lord bless you both
That dear child is so precious to the Lord and known of Him even now.
Praise the Lord

Enjoy the forums

O LORD, Thou hast searched me, and known me.
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, Thou understandest my thought afar off.
Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, Thou knowest it altogether.
Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid Thine hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
Whither shall I go from Thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from Thy presence?
If I ascend up into heaven, Thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, Thou art there.
If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
Even there shall Thy hand lead me, and Thy right hand shall hold me.
If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
Yea, the darkness hideth not from Thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to Thee.
For Thou hast possessed my reins: Thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are Thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
My substance was not hid from Thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in Thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
How precious also are Thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with Thee.
Psalm 139:1-18