• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Greetings siblings of Christ

Hello to all of you lovely people! I don't have much to say about myself sadly... I'm just another struggling Christian trying to further my faith by expressing my gratitude for Christ with like minded people. I hope to meet kind people and hope to hear even kinder testimonies!
I enjoy helping the needy and listening to my audio bible. (It might seem strange to some people), but I actively mediate on the Word, find the meaning behind prophetic dreams and channel God's beloved angels! (Yes, they're real.)
For those who don't already think I'm strange, thank you for taking the time to read this.

God loves you,
bread.

Loyal
Hello to all of you lovely people! I don't have much to say about myself sadly... I'm just another struggling Christian trying to further my faith by expressing my gratitude for Christ with like minded people. I hope to meet kind people and hope to hear even kinder testimonies!
I enjoy helping the needy and listening to my audio bible. (It might seem strange to some people), but I actively mediate on the Word, find the meaning behind prophetic dreams and channel God's beloved angels! (Yes, they're real.)
For those who don't already think I'm strange, thank you for taking the time to read this.

God loves you,
bread.

If we are really His, then we are strange or as my Bible says it, peculiar:

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy." I Peter 2:9-10