Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Greetings in Christ

jluvsChrist

Hello everyone! :shade: Just wanted to say hello and say I hope to find this experience a wonderful one in Christ. I pray I meet some wonderfully centered people in Christ, and even not.. I find myself not being as centered as I need to be! :confused: Well... just wanted to say hello... I look forward to meeting some of you! "J"

Welcome to talk Jesus! I know you will enjoy your time here! I sure do! Dont worry sister we all get a little off center it is just makeing sure you dont stay off center is very important and you just made a huge step by admitting it! Fell free to contact me if you have any questions or just to chat! Joyfully~ Jlu

Hello jesuslovesu: I like the screen name, it lets you know right off who loves you! I do have a question if you can help me with it. Where do I go, to add like the little cute icons like the little pig you have on yours. I want to add more graphics, but don't quite know where to go. Please let me know. thank you for the kind words! God bless! jluvschrist

Welcome to the site ! I hope you find abundant blessings , and great friends ! :love: :boy_hug: Mike

Hello jluvschrist welcome to Talk Jesus :)

You have found a wonderful community of strong believers here who will help you grow in your faith!

Hi, Welcome. You have a great big family right here to support you and fellowship with you.
To get an avatar you have to go to your "User CP" and click on Avatar and then choose one on there or add your own.
God bless.

Jesus is Lord!

jluvsChrist said:
Hello everyone! :shade: Just wanted to say hello and say I hope to find this experience a wonderful one in Christ. I pray I meet some wonderfully centered people in Christ, and even not.. I find myself not being as centered as I need to be! :confused: Well... just wanted to say hello... I look forward to meeting some of you! "J"

JluvsChrist:

Welcome!

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to talk Jesus, glad your here. Hope to see you around.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

jluvsChrist said:
Debbie,
Jesus loves you. May God continue to bless you.
Bill

Back