• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Greetings in Christ to everyone!!

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello sister welcome to Talk Jesus. Thank you for joining us!

God bless you

Hi Angellight, Glad you found the site. Welcome to Talk Jesus.

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

Thank you for joining us as One with the Body of Christ our Savior. Please take a moment to read the forum rules so that you may enjoy the friendly atmosphere and understand certain restrictions to maintain a family friendly Talk Jesus. God bless you!

Forum Rules: click here
::: please abide by the simple rules to avoid any misunderstandings and to keep Talk Jesus the enjoyable gift from GOD it is.

FAQ: click here
::: learn how to use the site in simple step by step instructions.

Talk Jesus Photo Album: click here
::: feel free to share some photos in our family album!

Note: the easy navigation menu is on the left column on the home page. It has all the links you need to browse around the site.

Hello Angellight,

Welcome to TJ family. I pray that you will find encouragement and blessing here. I find to be a wonderful place of fellowship. God bless.

Best wishes,
Snowrose

Hello Angellight, welcome to Talk Jesus . I know you find this place full of good people and good fellowship.:rainbow:

Hello everyone,

I feel so blessed to be apart of the fellow believers, and lovers of Jesus Christ.

May God Bless all of you.