• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Great music, all please check it out !!

Loyal

I am not a fan of any music really, but I really enjoy this guy. he walked the talk also.

Let me know what you think

Loyal
I won't classify it as music but rather musical :)
Thanks for sharing brother.
Nick
the guy was a true follower of Christ , opening his home up to the homeless, holding concerts and insisting no one pay for entrance. Great story behind the guys life. Although he died at the age of 28

thanks for the reply brother

Staff Member
@Dave M
Thanks for the Background on the Brother!
He's where we all desire to be! If you find out more on his bio. It would surely be a blessing to share.
Thanks again.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
@Dave M
Thanks for the Background on the Brother!
He's where we all desire to be! If you find out more on his bio. It would surely be a blessing to share.
Thanks again.

YBIC
Nick
<><

Well since you asked :) here is his life story I found it very interesting and motivating and encouraging for my walk as a Christian hope maybe some one else will also.

Staff Member
Well since you asked :) here is his life story I found it very interesting and motivating and encouraging for my walk as a Christian hope maybe some one else will also.

I had never heard of him until now.
Thank-you Dear Brother for sharing this biography/testimony of a Man of God, our Brother in Christ Jesus, Keith Green who stepped out in faith as too few are willing to do!

YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
I had never heard of him until now.
Thank-you Dear Brother for sharing this biography/testimony of a Man of God, our Brother in Christ Jesus, Keith Green who stepped out in faith as too few are willing to do!

Greetings @Christ4Ever

I assumed everyone from the USA must have heard of Keith Green. I was so suprised you hadnt! :smile:

Here's another favourite

Staff Member
Greetings @Christ4Ever

I assumed everyone from the USA must have heard of Keith Green. I was so suprised you hadnt! :smile:

Here's another favourite

LOL! What you just said reminds me of folks when I first left New York City and joined the military. Hearing where I'm from they'd ask me if I knew a person they met whose name is Joe, and they have black hair and stand 6 feet tall who was also from New York City. With the hope that the description would help me know them. :) That's when I remind them maybe I do, but my memory not being great I'd probably confuse which one amongst the other 10 million folks in the metropolitan area they were! ;)

Not that I'm saying there are a lot of folks named Keith Green in the USA, but around the time he became a believer, I still wasn't one and had gotten shipped to Europe. By the time I got back to the USA in Texas, I believe our Brother Keith was still in California. Me still not a believer, and then after a couple of years there got shipped off to Europe again. Probably after a couple of years Keith did move to Texas, but I was still in Europe. Where Grateful to God, I was drawn to the Lord. Small church in Germany. Still, by the time I got sent back to the states. My walk wasn't right, and still into secular music. Probably a good thing I didn't hear about or listen to Keith Green around that time. Knowing me, there would have been a good chance I might have tried to find him, but then again maybe not. Can't remake the past, and in truth won't want to. For I got married shortly there after!!! Had I left to go looking for our Brother Keith Green, I might not have met my wife and my two beautiful children......So, as in everything I like to say and truly believe it's to God's good will and purpose!

However, now that I have heard of him. I'm looking forward to listening to more of his recordings and hopefully seeing how even as my life is now. Continuing to share the good practices of believers to others who may indeed continue to grow the Kingdom of God and to God's Glory dear Sister!

YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
, but around the time he became a believer,

Hey Brother I am curios, when you say you became a believer are you referring to being saved?? or actually you did not believe in Christ at one time??

Reason I ask is I have been a believer since I can remember, but I do not think I was saved until maybe three years ago or so when I started being a follower, and seeing crazy changes in me Praise the Lord.

Staff Member
Hey Brother I am curios, when you say you became a believer are you referring to being saved?? or actually you did not believe in Christ at one time??

Reason I ask is I have been a believer since I can remember, but I do not think I was saved until maybe three years ago or so when I started being a follower, and seeing crazy changes in me Praise the Lord.

When I use believer, it is meant in the sense of being Born Again. I know that people like to use the point that even the Demons believe, but there are enough verses that use believe without including Born Again in signifying one being talked to is a Christian and Born Again. :)

I would readily say that I believed in Jesus Christ just as you did. Though I heard the voice of God and had a vision as a child. I was not a "Believer" till many years later. Which is when I was drawn by the Holy Spirit to Him one night in a small church in Germany. (Thank-you God for having Mercy on this Sinner.)

I hope this has satisfied your curiosity ;) For know I don't tire of recalling that moment in time. Does me well even now in doing so. Thanks Bro.

YBIC
Nick
<><

In my redemption ,his story was one of the first stories I read about concerning Jewish converts.