• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Graveside Service

Loyal
I have been invited to conduct a graveside service tomorrow on behalf of a relative. A female cousin my age died afew weeks ago. There is no funeral and I have been given only 10 min. To speak before another group will need to use the facilities. So, I plan to just share the gospel. Many in my family not saved, including the one who died, so I would appreciate your prayers.

Staff Member
Praying for you Dear Sister Sue.

Dear Heavenly Father, Almighty God.
Hear our pleas for your Daughter Sue Father God. Let your Spirit move her on tomorrows service of her cousins death.
That the Holy Spirit may overflow in and through her with Words of knowledge and wisdom. Touching each who hear Your Words.
Convicting, comforting, as each spiritual need is shown and met through Your Great Love for them who hear her words. May none be unmoved, or untouched by your power, through you Daughter Sue. Hear and move upon our plea. In the name of your Son Jesus we ask this blessing of overflowing Spirit to your greater Glory Father God.
Amen, Amen, Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus Dear Sister Sue.
You are not alone in this.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Praying for you Dear Sister Sue.

Dear Heavenly Father, Almighty God.
Hear our pleas for your Daughter Sue Father God. Let your Spirit move her on tomorrows service of her cousins death.
That the Holy Spirit may overflow in and through her with Words of knowledge and wisdom. Touching each who hear Your Words.
Convicting, comforting, as each spiritual need is shown and met through Your Great Love for them who hear her words. May none be unmoved, or untouched by your power, through you Daughter Sue. Hear and move upon our plea. In the name of your Son Jesus we ask this blessing of overflowing Spirit to your greater Glory Father God.
Amen, Amen, Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus Dear Sister Sue.
You are not alone in this.
YBIC
Nick
<><

@Christ4Ever - Thank you, brother Nick. And, amen to your prayer! I appreciate it very much!

Staff Member
As we appreciate you very much Dear Sister!
God has blessed us in and through you by your presence here at Talk Jesus!
You are beloved by many Brothers & Sisters in Christ here at TJ and amongst many brethren of the Body of Christ.
So, stay strong and faithful, for you do not walk alone!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
As we appreciate you very much Dear Sister!
God has blessed us in and through you by your presence here at Talk Jesus!
You are beloved by many Brothers & Sisters in Christ here at TJ and amongst many brethren of the Body of Christ.
So, stay strong and faithful, for you do not walk alone!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Thank you! That is so encouraging!! I feel the same about you all.

Staff Member
There is a Resurrection, the essence of the Gospel... and it offers and for those who believe, gives, Hope.

Loyal
@Sue J Love

Sorry I missed seeing this yesterday. Hopefully, God helped you make it through in His Spirit and according to His Word. Continuing to hold you in prayer.

Loyal
Thank you all for your prayers. All went well. God gave me the words to say. Some of the people there, I am most certain, had never heard the gospel before. Now they have. Some thanked me for what I shared. I don't know how they responded in their hearts to the message, but God does. And so I leave that with him to work his will and purposes in their hearts. I pray for the salvation of all those present who have not yet given their lives to Jesus Christ.

Active
That's good news. Thank You, Lord, for answered prayer, and thank you, sister Sue, for the update!