• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Grateful to find this forum!

Brothers and sisters in Christ,
I am so thankful to have found this site! I was saved and accepted God's precious and "unspeakable" (Pastor Danny Castle) gift of salvation, the Lord Jesus Christ, in May 2014. The changes in my life, many of which are small, since then clearly have NOTHING (caps for emphasis only) to do with me. As I draw closer to my Savior, well.., there really are no words to express it. I find myself repenting for things done even in childhood, so they can be covered by His blood. He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Life!
I truly love the Lord Jesus Christ and will not live without Him.
God bless you all! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!
Sincerely,
Helen Kay :)

A little demographic information: I live in Harrisburg, PA, have been married 23 years (to an unbeliever, I'm afraid :-(, and was baptized in October! I found a wonderful little Bible-preaching church of which I have been a member since October.
King of kings and Lord of lords!

Hi Helen!
Welcome to TalkJesus! I live south of York, PA, so we are kinda in the same "neighborhood", so to speak. Great to have you as a member. :)

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Live_for_Him :-)
A joy to welcome another sister in Christ Jesus to this online community of believers.

Will pray for your family's conversion and that you will continue to grow in Him and His Word.

Once again be welcome.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Technology does have its benefits; this is a wonderful way to fellowship with other Christians whom I might have never met. I already like the topics being discussed; as I said, I belong to a wonderful church, but sometimes issues come up that I don't feel comfortable discussing with the pastor's wife, or the other members. I've been attending services since March, but have only been a member since October. It's nice to know there is a community of believers who may be struggling with the same things I'm struggling with. I look forward to participating!
Blessings,
Helen Kay

Staff Member
Dear Sister,
We might not know the answer, but we'll pray right along with you that you may receive it! :)
Blessings to you as well.
YBIC
Nick
<><