• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Good or Evil?

Administrator
Staff Member
Many times members have emailed / pm'd me or my moderators about another member(s) getting banned from Talk Jesus. The fact of the matter is only I and the moderators (although to a limited extent) see the "behind the scenes" of what is dealt with to keep Talk Jesus in orderly fashion to Glorify GOD. Many times members have jumped to assumptions, conclusions and basically mocked leaders on the site.

Example of the more reasonable questioning:

A person (new member) comes and starts an "interesting" thread. The thread is more of a divisional topic, one to most likely cause conflicts and arguments. It may seem an acceptable question at first until the person starts drawing in more arguments by disregarding the Scripture for what it says and perverting it by evil means and satans typical tactics. Accusing GOD of many things and stating "contradictions in the Bible", etc.

There are two kinds of people that come here (regarding those not saved yet). They are the ones who humbly seek the Word of GOD and to learn about Jesus Christ, our Savior. Then there are those "wolves in sheep clothing" that come to cause strife and division among brothers and sisters on Talk Jesus. Their type is also the kind that comes to purposely confuse the people even by using Scripture, by seeming to sound full of wisdom from GOD but opposite is the truth of them.

Discernment is necessary for us leaders to make the right decision carefully without shutting out one who truly does seek the Word of GOD but may seem to do otherwise.

1 Kings 3:10-12

10 The Lord was pleased that Solomon had asked for this. 11 So God said to him, "Since you have asked for this and not for long life or wealth for yourself, nor have asked for the death of your enemies but for discernment in administering justice, 12 I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will there ever be.

Psalm 119:125

I am your servant; give me discernment that I may understand your statutes

Proverbs 3:21

My son, preserve sound judgment and discernment, do not let them out of your sight

Jesus Christ warned us of false prophets and 'wolves in sheep clothings'.

Matthew 7:15

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Matthew 10:16

I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

Mark 13:22

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible.

2 Peter 2:1

But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.

How do we discern?

1 John 4:1-3

1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Always keep the leaders of this ministry in your sincere and humble prayers to our Father in Heaven, in Jesus' name. Thank you.

Soldier of God said:
Interesting topic. God has given me the gift of discernment. The devil has tried to disguise this gift as a curse. Since I have been here at Talk Jesus I can name 5 to 6 people, no longer members I had not so favorable feelings about. I will not name them but it is easy to figure out who they are. Regardless, I faced my share of trouble speaking out to these people trying to figure out where there hearts are at. Almost getting banned several times. But let me remind, that all these members are now gone. I urge all members, whether you are a moderator, administrator or just a member like myself. Never stop asking God for His wisdom, He will lead us in all directions of our life. Dont sway from the direction the spirit leads no matter your status. God Bless.

James 1:5, "If you want to know what God wants you to do, ask Him, and He will gladly tell you, for He is always ready to give a bountiful supply of wisdom to all who ask Him; He will not resent it."

God will not resent it, people might but never God.

Daily Wisdom

For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task?

2 Corinthians 2:15-16

may Jesus help us out with His Holy Spirit whisper. . .everytime us humans wanna rule and demand rights we dont have in the first place. . .may our heavenly Father be the one who corrects us in our selfish behaviours and bless us with a neverending teachable Spirit :love:

its great here

Hey Chad

Yeah like that is rough i guess when people don't get it about all the stuff you have to do and the grief you put up with that they don't see.

I reckon jesus got the same treatment from loads of people because they just didn't get it, but like god sees what you do and why you do it and he will give you such a big reward when you get to heaven yeah?!

really kool what you do Chad

you know, i already told you how i feel

Hanni