• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Good Evening

Hello,

I was browsing through one of those Top 500 sites, and found your site here, and at first look I was blown away, I love the graphic arts, just amazing.

I run a small site myself that I, and a few of my closest friends, are trying to build up, check it out if you like ... [edited by Yeshua: links used only with permission]

Not really much more to say about my boring old self, other than I like to listen to Jeremy Camp and KJ-52, pretty much limited to those.

I'm 21 and am currently persuing a business management career at 84 Lumber.

I hope to stick around and get to know you folks, the place looks awesome, and from what I can tell, things are really really looking good for this site and its future, great job. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Talk Jesus!! were glad you have joined! You will find many brothers and sisters here!! God Bless You!! ( I love KJ52 too!!)

Welcome to talkjesus; this isn't a very good site it is an Awesome site. There is great spiritual guidance, and abundant Love that flows through here. The Spirit is really alive and kicking here, stick around and enjoy we're a blast!!
Yours in Him!:rose:
GOD Bless, Love, Peace, and Prayers,