• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Going Deaf

Lord Jesus I pray for you to put your sweet healing hands upon Chad, his brother, and JoAnna. May you bless them and restore their hearing completely. I pray your will to be done in their lives, Lord. Give all peace and a renewed stregnth so they might endure this hardship while they seek your answers.
In Jesus's Name, Amen

Chad,
I will continue to lift you and your brother up in prayer. May His perfect will be done in your life. Bless you brother. :)

Administrator
Staff Member
Your all truly amazing servants, believers of our great Savior! Thank you *very* much for your prayers.

I'm sure you all know or guess that I more or most likely would pray for "all members on Talk Jesus" instead of each individual member at a time LOL (just imagine that eh?)

Don't get me wrong, I do pray for individuals (whatever good my memory serves me for the day) and I love it. Its a great feeling to pray for those in need, as we are always in want, we are always in need (for Christ). Amen !

I love you all :)

PS: lnrobar, my main concern is my natural confusion (my own fault for that) is if GOD purposely has me 'deaf' for His will (witnessing for example) or that He directly with me, wants to prove His greatness and glorify Him when one day He does heal me out of the sudden blue. I just do not know which one of these two it maybe.

Either way, GOD is always awesome!

Chad:

I will be praying for you my brother. I will also pray for brother. The Lord is in control and this has been done for a reason. It's all for His glory. Take joy in your salvation dispite your hearing disability. God will reward you.

Blessings in Christ,
Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you also ..topher (I'm assuming your full name is Christoper yes? lol).

I'll call you brother from now on. God bless you and thanks for the prayers for me and my bro

God bless you Chad

John 10: 10"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly" 1 John 3:8 "For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil"

1 John 3:8 "For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil."

3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth"

Psalms 34:10 "...they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing'

Psalms 103:3 'Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases"

Isaiah 53:5 "With his stripes we are healed"

Matthew 8:17 "Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses."

Proverbs 4:20-22 "My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh."

Psalms 107:20 "He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions."

Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise."

Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Exodus 4: 10, 11
Then Moses said to the Lord,
Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither before, nor since you have spoken to your servant; but I am slow of speach and slow of tongue."

So the Lord said to him. " who has made mans mouth? Or who makes the mute, THE DEAF, the seeing or the blind? Have not I the Lord.

So the anger of the Lord was kingled against Moses, and he said: Is not Aaron the Levite your brother? I know that he can speak well...

A deaf man, blind man, or lame is not wrong, a sin, or mistake. ( this is not in relation to fetuses damaged by drugs, alchohol, other. But they are still His no matter how they are formed and why.)

So what about Jesus and the writings that seem to be contradicting to as it is written...

Matthew 11:5...the blind see, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear.

Every purpose of healing Jesus performed came with a purpose: a teaching, to show the error of their knoweldge, to touch the suffering which consisted of mostly the people of the poor class. Which was oppressed and neglected. ( mainly because in thier ignorance they thought they had illnesses and blindness and deafness because of sin.) The Leaders in authority called this cause was from sin. (This act was not agaisnt the Father. But agaisnt them.) and how the works of God is more than their knowledge. Even his disciples were influenced by these beliefs. And Jesus taught them... in their wrongs. And gave them truth.
John 9:2,3
And his disciples asked him, saying, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he should be born blind?
Jesus answered ,"niether this man or his parents sinned, but the works of God shall be revealed in him.
Jesus taught, and he healed him.
Jesus didn't just go around healing everyone that was impared by just touching them. And not all of it was physical, like blindness and mute..ect.

Matthew17:14-21 ( feel free to read in your own bible) summary and interpretation.
a man came to the Lord who was "moonstruck" - this is not epileptic like some tranlsations have and are 2 different things.- and suffered severely. Saying he often falls from the fire to the water. (this is a metaphore)
Jesus gives them the knowledge they did not have before. The interpetation between this is a lot. I'm tryint to stay on the concept of the impairment in relation to the head article. But this is about faith.

But then go down to vs. 21 It states that this is another form of the situation. And Jesus replies.
"However this kind does not go out accept by PRAYER AND FASTING."
( I actually liken this passage to what is so known little about what is called "bi-polor" today.) But not really don't really believe in much psychology of today.) But thats not the issue here.

I think what I am trying to say. Every healing has a purpose. And so does every one who is born deaf, blind, and lame, created by God for his purpose. If someone is not healed if they want to hear. Well God said, "He made you."

I'm not saying its wrong to have hearing aids, glasses, or hearing implants or cains? I'm just saying Peoples faith is not in the knowledge of God *that is unseen, not made of things which are visible.
* Hebrews 11:3

To many people are being told they are not healed because they do not have enough faith. Giving them a stumbling block. THIS IS A FALSE LEADER.
Jesus addressed the lack of faith to his disciples for the boy not being healed. Not the faith of the boy. But Jesus continued teach them more...

There was a man who was angry at God. Because of his defomrmities. He was depressed. He has a limp, one leg bigger then the other, arms, body, feet...He was very angry at God. He didn't believe in a heaven or hell. He said he believed in God. And angry at Jesus. And said," if hes real why won't he heal me."
He lied and manipulated and decieved. His outward appearnce is quite gentle, kind, he's modest, and when he does get mad, its nice. He does everything morally and appropiately. He smiles at everything.
He says."I have been picked on in school because of the way I looked. I had few friends. And I hate the way God made me."
He was introduced to a woman one day and they found they had common interests. They both study religion. But there was great conflict in beliefs. And he hurt her by what he said about himself and God.
This woman was kind to him so he developed a crush on her. And she rejected him. He used his defomrities as an excuse why this happened. She said to him. Theres nothing wrong with the way you are or look. Its your spirit that is ugly. They have been friends and rivals for about 3 years.
She said, "God made you just the way he wanted you. I said , but you make God something that He is not. She went on and said to him. Did you ever think for one second what you think is suppose to be perfect is imperfection to God.
She went on and said to him. " I have been around people like you all my life. And how I see those people. Is that they are Gods judges to all these people around them. They exspose what the hearts of man is. Those same people with all these so called imperfections. Were the greatest teachers God gave me. Everytime people came into contact with them.
Sometimes it was painful. But it exsposed the blindness of their own eyes. Not of the blind, but the people who refuse to see. They were exploited, not taught, not respected as an equal, using them for attention, or the people who think no one sees when the people are cruel to them, many are rejected.
The people around them are pulled out from hiding. No body considers the weak to be anything of significance. When people may think what is Gods glory and perfection by what isn't to their standards. What people need to do ..Is pray for understanding.

In todays times, people claim they get physiaclly healed. ( Not that God can't physically heal someone)...But what is that, when we are spiritually ill and dying? People want to get that physical perfection. But won't see Gods' spiritual perfection. They became the judges and they judged unrightously. And God sent his Judges. God is the Great Judge. Yes. but Gods judgement is above our own thinking. And his ministers are being raised up in the lowliest places. Not in the high places. But when one thinks they have known what that place is. Remember Jesus has spoken that it moves like lightening. No one can hold the kingdom of God in a box. Can man hold the lightening in their very own hands?

God bless the deaf. You are beautiful.

God is always Soveriegn...

Brother Chad

You are in my prayers...I will also lift you up in my Thursday night Bible Study...Jesus is definitely a healer...I know first hand! I am a living witness what God will do for you out of His Grace and Mercy! Be blessed and claim your healing ahead of time!