• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

God's Perfect Gift (Merry Christmas) :) :)

Loyal
God's Perfect Gift (Merry Christmas)
1f642.png
:)
1f642.png
:)

As Christmas approaches I am getting pretty excited, because you know what that means? Food, and gifts (presents)!!! I am a big brat, and I really enjoy giving and getting presents. Come quickly Christmas!!! The Lord our God also loves giving gifts (I take after my Father).

James 1:17 Every good gift and every PERFECT GIFT IS FROM ABOVE, and cometh down FROM THE FATHER OF LIGHTS, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

God so loved the world that he GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON.... (John 3:16) What a perfect gift to receive!! I like giving gifts that are not necessarily needful, but something a person would not normally buy for themselves, but fun to have!!
1f642.png
:) Jesus is something we really really need, and he is also also very fun!!!

This perfect gift that keeps giving year after year, and for all eternity must be received so we can unwrap it's contents to behold it's (his) beauty. We do not deserve this perfect gift, and it is only by God's mercy, and grace that it was given to us to have. God's “GRACE” means that God is willing to exercise his power, and authority on our behalf toward us even though we do not deserve it. Jesus is God's grace to man, and his grace (Jesus) would do for man what man could never do on his own. Jesus came filled with God's GRACE to give to man (himself).

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) FULL OF GRACE and truth.

John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but GRACE AND TRUTH CAME BY JESUS CHRIST.

Grace which came by Jesus Christ is the GIFT that was given to mankind!!! No one can have GRACE without having JESUS, and no one can have JESUS without having GRACE as they are both the gift of
God!!!

Eph 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the GIFT OF THE GRACE OF GOD given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Eph 4:7 But unto EVERY ONE OF US IS GIVEN GRACE according to the measure of the GIFT OF CHRIST.

All Christians are born again by this gift of grace through FAITH by which they are saved.

Eph 2:8 For BY GRACE ARE YE SAVED THROUGH FAITH; and that not of yourselves: IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD:

Grace is the GIFT of God by which we are saved. How does one get this GRACE which is the GIFT of God? Faith!!!! It requires FAITH to have “ACCESS” to this free gift of God. Where can I get this faith so I too can get this free gift? Faith comes by hearing the Word of God. (Romans 10:17) Jesus is speaking to you right now, and he is giving you the needed faith, so you can have access to God's grace.

Rom 4:16 Therefore IT IS OF FAITH, THAT IT MIGHT BE BY GRACE; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Rom 5:2 By whom also WE HAVE ACCESS BY FAITH INTO THIS GRACE wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST our Lord.

How does one exercise his / her faith that comes by hearing the Word of God to get this wonderful eternal gift of life?

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

If you do this, you will never be the same again. I highly encourage you to receive this free gift to yourself from God above!!!

Merry Christmas from my family to your's!!!