• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

"God's Not Black" - A new series that should be pursued.

Loyal
The Bible does not teach Cain went to Nod and met his wife.
It says he went to Nod and he and his wife had intercourse and had a child.
Genesis 4:13 Cain said to the LORD, “My punishment is greater than I can bear.
14 Behold, you have driven me today away from the ground, and from your face I shall be hidden. I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”
15 Then the LORD said to him, “Not so! If anyone kills Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold.” And the LORD put a mark on Cain, lest any who found him should attack him.
16 Then Cain went away from the presence of the LORD and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden.
17 Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. When he built a city, he called the name of the city after the name of his son, Enoch.

Active
Genesis 4:13 Cain said to the LORD, “My punishment is greater than I can bear.
14 Behold, you have driven me today away from the ground, and from your face I shall be hidden. I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”
15 Then the LORD said to him, “Not so! If anyone kills Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold.” And the LORD put a mark on Cain, lest any who found him should attack him.
16 Then Cain went away from the presence of the LORD and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden.
17 Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. When he built a city, he called the name of the city after the name of his son, Enoch.

But…..it does not say whether he met the woman in Nod,or if she moved there with him.
Really doesn’t matter though does it?

Active
Yes people do like to add to scripture.
As for me I prefer what scripture actually teaches - such as Cain went to the land of Nod in the east and married a woman from there.
Not his supposed sister. Scripture teaches us that other people outside the garden of Eden where living.
No. God didn't just create other people and stick them there. Evidence?
1. God personally created Adam and Eve ONLY. He commanded them to reproduce and "fill the earth". As both lived around 800 year-ish they could've had plenty of children who then married siblings and cousins. I know what you're thinking. INCEST!
2. The first, two perfect humans even just after the Fall were not as corrupt (sin and biologically) as 10 generations after. If you follow the genealogy of the first people and their children and so on, each generation lived less and less.
3. Adam and Eve had more sons and daughters.
Genesis 5:4 "The days of Adam AFTER he fathered Seth were 800 years; and he had OTHER sons and daughters.
See? Instead of cherry picking as most do, do back to The Bible IN FULL for the topic. Yes, the internet can find relevant verses faster but you can't stop there.

Loyal
See? Instead of cherry picking as most do, do back to The Bible IN FULL for the topic. Yes, the internet can find relevant verses faster but you can't stop there.
If you want to believe and promote antiquated Roman Catholic Church doctrines - so be it.
Each to their own.

The title alone will get people's attention.
Unlike Bill, Ted, and Death's meeting with God who like directly at him with no ill effects, can we look upon God in Heaven? Probably but will we see defined facial features? Unlikely.
Now Jesus? Of course.
This brings us to our Parents. Adam and Eve. As they were created they didn't have belly buttons.
As DNA is a VERY powerful thing who knows what they were? What they were isn't important but given the 3 major "races" (hate using that) then a middle skin tone would be the most likely.
Two white parents can NOT produce a black child.
One example are twins from a black or brown parents who had one black and one white child. The white girl looks almost the same except for skin color. Another East Indian couple (brown) had a white child. She looks like a pale Indian to the point where the Indians don't accept her and she doesn't feel she fits in with whites.
There as no such concept back then. Noah = Shem, Ham, Japeth.
Shem - Jews. Arabs. etc.
Ham - Blacks
Japheth - Caucasians. Whites and Asians.

You can put this "God is a woman." nonsense in the trash where it belongs.
Jesus was a Middle Eastern Jew - He was also tanned from constant sun exposure.
Humanity did NOT start in Africa. The three rivers listed in Genesis are NOT in Africa.
Back to DNA. Albinos and mixed races to the point where there is a notable difference are not common.
To stats and facts:
Look at the crime rate in America and the world. Look at who makes up the terrorists groups. Cain was the first murderer but given the Flood his "people" were killed.
Those without God AND those given facts and stats further narrow the line.
Evil uses Race as a great tool to divide humanity. You can thank the Nazi George Soros for funding Burn Loot Murder and has actively stated he will divide America through racial hostility. That is another topic but we cannot be blind to this.
The last church I went to was great for a time. I saw my brothers and sister Christians not: old Christian, fat Christian, Black or white Christian, female or male Christian. They were obvious but NOT a focal point.
I know this one family who are an Indian and a white who have two Indian kids, beyond that I've never seen a long term live together by a mixed-race pair at all.

It's fine that you're descended from Adam and Eve, but beyond that are you descended from Cain or Seth? I'm pointing this out because in spite of the fact that everyone's first parents are Adam and Eve, you have to trace your heritage through a male parent, due to Isaac and Ishmel having had different mothers. Ishmaelites aren't in the bloodlines of Christ, it's Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the rest is in Matthew One.

Which is it, Cain or Seth?

Active
All were killed except for Noah and his sons.
I'm no expert on genealogy but I'm White with European ancestry so I come from Japeth's line who settled in that area.
I have some notes:
Adam - Seth - Enosh - Kenan - Mahalalel - Jared - Enoch - Methusala - Lamech - NOAH.
From there:
Japheth (oldest) - European/Whites & Asians
Shem (middle) - Shem has been compared with an Assyrian word meaning brownish (sa’mu). Middle East; Shemites (Jews).
Ham (black or sunburnt) - Africans (SW Asia, Caanan, Africa)
This covers all three racial expressions: Light skinned (YAY!), brown skinned, dark skinned.
Our DNA is an amazing thing. There are two twins for example; female one black, one white. Very rare but not impossible.

You are claiming that the entire diversity of human races have evolved from just two people some 6,000 years ago.
If you also claim that Noah's Flood was planetwide and drowned everybody in the world except 8 persons then you are claiming in less than 5,000 years the entire diversity of human beings
somehow evolved from just these four couples.
Please provide your evidence for this.
I'd argue evolution vs. creation with you if I had time, but another matter is just as interesting. Why do you see humanity as being so diverse? What's so different about everyone? Think about how hard it is to stand out in any way other than surface appearances such as race and mode of dress. It's difficult to stand out in sports, for which giant arenas with brilliant lights are constructed. It's difficult to stand out in the music business, even with walls of fifty-watt Marshall Amplifiers blaring. It's hard to stand out at academic endeavor, not only are the subjects difficult but most spectators don't have that long of an attention span. If there's really so much diversity, show me some evidence of it.

The title alone will get people's attention.
Unlike Bill, Ted, and Death's meeting with God who like directly at him with no ill effects, can we look upon God in Heaven? Probably but will we see defined facial features? Unlikely.
Now Jesus? Of course.
This brings us to our Parents. Adam and Eve. As they were created they didn't have belly buttons.
As DNA is a VERY powerful thing who knows what they were? What they were isn't important but given the 3 major "races" (hate using that) then a middle skin tone would be the most likely.
Two white parents can NOT produce a black child.
One example are twins from a black or brown parents who had one black and one white child. The white girl looks almost the same except for skin color. Another East Indian couple (brown) had a white child. She looks like a pale Indian to the point where the Indians don't accept her and she doesn't feel she fits in with whites.
There as no such concept back then. Noah = Shem, Ham, Japeth.
Shem - Jews. Arabs. etc.
Ham - Blacks
Japheth - Caucasians. Whites and Asians.

You can put this "God is a woman." nonsense in the trash where it belongs.
Jesus was a Middle Eastern Jew - He was also tanned from constant sun exposure.
Humanity did NOT start in Africa. The three rivers listed in Genesis are NOT in Africa.
Back to DNA. Albinos and mixed races to the point where there is a notable difference are not common.
To stats and facts:
Look at the crime rate in America and the world. Look at who makes up the terrorists groups. Cain was the first murderer but given the Flood his "people" were killed.
Those without God AND those given facts and stats further narrow the line.
Evil uses Race as a great tool to divide humanity. You can thank the Nazi George Soros for funding Burn Loot Murder and has actively stated he will divide America through racial hostility. That is another topic but we cannot be blind to this.
The last church I went to was great for a time. I saw my brothers and sister Christians not: old Christian, fat Christian, Black or white Christian, female or male Christian. They were obvious but NOT a focal point.
You're one of those people who thinks the fact that you're a man makes you God. I've met Jehovah's Witnesses before; you people go around doorbelling and pamphleteering that Jesus isn't God and you are.

Active
I'd argue evolution vs. creation with you if I had time, but another matter is just as interesting. Why do you see humanity as being so diverse? What's so different about everyone? Think about how hard it is to stand out in any way other than surface appearances such as race and mode of dress. It's difficult to stand out in sports, for which giant arenas with brilliant lights are constructed. It's difficult to stand out in the music business, even with walls of fifty-watt Marshall Amplifiers blaring. It's hard to stand out at academic endeavor, not only are the subjects difficult but most spectators don't have that long of an attention span. If there's really so much diversity, show me some evidence of it.
Combinations of physical features.
Women have more of a variety b/c of their body shape alone.
In fact, trying to minimize how diverse we are is still a lot of information.
Ethnic groups are largely where we are most diverse, IMO.
Men for example tend to be better than women. We are innately built for speed, strength, intelligence, and problem solving to name a few. We have better pain tolerance than women.
Women are innately better in some areas. They can see more colors and have a better sense of smell.
Most sports are separated b/c of physical, emotional, and intellectual differences and for good reasons.
There is no one way to be a man and no one way to be a woman.
Interests do not make one something. Men can like fashion and women like working with their hands.
Countries used to be great b/c of their uniqueness in ethnicity and culture NOT diversity and inclusion.
There's nothing wrong with say Scottish people being only white Europeans with their culture at the forefront.
You don't get uniqueness by "blending" people from other ethnic groups.

Active
You're one of those people who thinks the fact that you're a man makes you God. I've met Jehovah's Witnesses before; you people go around doorbelling and pamphleteering that Jesus isn't God and you are.
No, I don't.
That's absurd. I'm no JW. Looks like you're confused.

Combinations of physical features.
Women have more of a variety b/c of their body shape alone.
In fact, trying to minimize how diverse we are is still a lot of information.
Ethnic groups are largely where we are most diverse, IMO.
Men for example tend to be better than women. We are innately built for speed, strength, intelligence, and problem solving to name a few. We have better pain tolerance than women.
Women are innately better in some areas. They can see more colors and have a better sense of smell.
Most sports are separated b/c of physical, emotional, and intellectual differences and for good reasons.
There is no one way to be a man and no one way to be a woman.
Interests do not make one something. Men can like fashion and women like working with their hands.
Countries used to be great b/c of their uniqueness in ethnicity and culture NOT diversity and inclusion.
There's nothing wrong with say Scottish people being only white Europeans with their culture at the forefront.
You don't get uniqueness by "blending" people from other ethnic groups.
You can simplify that really easily if you kind of put away the Playboy Magazines and try to find a single girlfriend or just limit yourself to one professional career interest. Don't go by color so much for your race guesses or designations. You're making a mistake in race, just follow the Census law. Race is national heritage origin by geology, not by DNA type, DNA research is a biological field that came out of Darwinism. I know you're not going to take my word for this, you'll need to do your own library research on the scientists who have been furthering it since it was pioneered by Darwin's Origin of Species a book written conjecturing on the coloration of small birds in the 1800s. You're just thinking about the dating game and playing the field by numbers, when you find someone, you'll know it without a bunch of microscope slides and your Kaplow Dice set.

There is a Census Law about race. Separate the Book of Joshua rationally from the Constitution. Census Race is determined from your family name. It's the one you got from your Fater's side of the family. The United States is liberal, but you have to both have a race and know what it is, you also have to be able to prove that you're telling the truth about it (perjury is against the law). Race is family name, and you have to be able to prove that that's your family name, it can't just be from you Dobby nuclear family of origin, you're required to have written documentation of the fact that you were born (Surname). For example, a common name is Klien, which is German. Another really common name is Smith, which is British. You won't have as many race problems in the census if you're already European and speak English, because for example absolutely no one is ever going to try to get you to prove that you're French. French people already know that they're French and can make their own cases in republican courts (besides the United States, France also already has a republic court system, that's just understood). If you are a white person, and you have a race problem, it will be political. Irish Americans have the most political problems with the census, but they also cause the most international political problems diplomatically, it all depends on which way around the Irish are Irish. Russians are the same, but they tend not to immigrate, Russia has its own thing going on, and "Caucasian" means something else entirely in the Census anyway. The people with the most Census problems in terms of race as race per se are the Spanish. Almost no one in the United States is of Spanish descent, most people with Spanish names who speak Spanish are mestizo Indians, but that's because Mexico is of mixed Spanish and Indian race, and once it gets to that level race slides down in the hierarchy of what kind of issues of yours a court is looking at and politics takes over. The red races have the most troubles overall, red people can be anything in reality from Mediterranean westerners to Asian (Korean, Chinese), and the red races are the most likely to cite religion as their distinguishing mark in a family dispute or argument amongst themselves that reaches court.

Legally, your race is your race because of your name. If you have a race issue, you have to be able to prove that your name is your name in court. Red races when in legal race trouble are usually having a religious dispute, white races are usually having a political dispute.

Active
Darwin?
You need to look into him b/c he's not as legit on what you were force indoctrinated during public school.
"Legally". Just b/c the American "government" says something is legal doesn't mean it is. Ask any Native American.
There is the Human race with such a wide variety of ethnic groups and variation in physical features.
Census has nothing to do with race.
We can go all day about just one group's "diversity" all day but that would be largely nothing but a history lesson.
1. "In an 1863 letter, he amplified by pointing out that evolution by natural selection was "grounded entirely on general considerations" - Pearcey(MC), 77
2. ""When we descend to details," he wrote, "we can prove that no one species has changed [i.e., the cannot prove that a single species has changed]; nor can we prove that the supposed changes are beneficial, which is the groundwork of the theory. Nor can we explain why some species have changed and others have not" (Darwin 1899, 2:210)

Darwin?
You need to look into him b/c he's not as legit on what you were force indoctrinated during public school.
"Legally". Just b/c the American "government" says something is legal doesn't mean it is. Ask any Native American.
There is the Human race with such a wide variety of ethnic groups and variation in physical features.
Census has nothing to do with race.
We can go all day about just one group's "diversity" all day but that would be largely nothing but a history lesson.
1. "In an 1863 letter, he amplified by pointing out that evolution by natural selection was "grounded entirely on general considerations" - Pearcey(MC), 77
2. ""When we descend to details," he wrote, "we can prove that no one species has changed [i.e., the cannot prove that a single species has changed]; nor can we prove that the supposed changes are beneficial, which is the groundwork of the theory. Nor can we explain why some species have changed and others have not" (Darwin 1899, 2:210)
The reason that Native Americans aren't censused is that they don't have proper names. The definition of Indigence is not having family names or the custom of recording ancestors and tracking offspring, I know Native Americans and Orientals have an old habit of claiming bloodlines of spiritual descent form totem animals, but that's just an indication of religious belief in animism, reincarnation, and transient evolution. Transient Evolution is the notion that people evolved from animals, animals from vegetation, and vegetation from minerals. Africans don't have names either, except the ones they picked up from whatever they were "put through" and they have the same basic spiritual/religious paradigm as Native Americans. The government has let them in because they're here and people taught them how to talk, but they aren't census able because they can't even account for their own posterity, still less than they look like second amendment legal Americans.

That's the law. Asians, Africans, and Indians can't form nations, they're classified as confederations of wondering dervishes, and they're religiously aliens, from the definition in the Book of Joshua, an "Alien" is a native of the city of Ai, which was overcome by the Israelites and settled as Jerusalem by the building of the Temple of Solomon. Indigenous people rely entirely on Theosophy, Nazism, and treason to find places and acceptance in legal politics, other than that they just steal, scavenge, scrounge, and commit kidnapping and murder. I disregard the thoughts of illegitimate races and people.

Active
The reason that Native Americans aren't censused is that they don't have proper names. The definition of Indigence is not having family names or the custom of recording ancestors and tracking offspring, I know Native Americans and Orientals have an old habit of claiming bloodlines of spiritual descent form totem animals, but that's just an indication of religious belief in animism, reincarnation, and transient evolution. Transient Evolution is the notion that people evolved from animals, animals from vegetation, and vegetation from minerals. Africans don't have names either, except the ones they picked up from whatever they were "put through" and they have the same basic spiritual/religious paradigm as Native Americans. The government has let them in because they're here and people taught them how to talk, but they aren't census able because they can't even account for their own posterity, still less than they look like second amendment legal Americans.

That's the law. Asians, Africans, and Indians can't form nations, they're classified as confederations of wondering dervishes, and they're religiously aliens, from the definition in the Book of Joshua, an "Alien" is a native of the city of Ai, which was overcome by the Israelites and settled as Jerusalem by the building of the Temple of Solomon. Indigenous people rely entirely on Theosophy, Nazism, and treason to find places and acceptance in legal politics, other than that they just steal, scavenge, scrounge, and commit kidnapping and murder. I disregard the thoughts of illegitimate races and people.
"Proper names"? By who's definition and authority? Most certainly not yours. Their names far more acceptable in their culture than some of the atrocious names some women come up with for their children.
Yeah, and that's some Asian cultures. Unlike evil Islam we share God with them but don't force or kill them for not converting.
Evolution is a moronic lie.
Big changes like what you listed are very different than small, minute changes like temporarily tanned skin or different beak lengths and shapes in birds. Two birds have always had another bird.
Again, how native Africans live and all that is their culture. Regardless of the PC term you wanna throw at it, we have no authority to tell/force them otherwise.
China, Africa, and East India are nations/countries. If you mean here in America of course not.
I'm not going to cry about the past.
The Amish have their own territory and are another culture.
Illegal is one thing. Legal immigration is good. Any illegal here is bad. By default and by federal law, they are felons. I do NOT CARE what excuse they have.
At one point in the future, there will only be Christians regardless of how they look They either have truly accepted God and changed going as He commands or they won't exist anymore.

Active
Your entire blog on this topic is full of waffle and speculation.
You are unable to provide any evidence that the peoples of sub-Sahara Africa are the progeny of a Mesopotamian family, nor can you prove with any evidence that the Chinese or the indigenous peoples
of the Americas are directly descended from Noah's family.

Noah’s family was the only people on earth after the flood.
Where else could they come from?

True God is definitely not black.
He’s light

Active
  • Noah's sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth, and their wives, accompanied Noah and his wife on the ark to escape the flood.
  • After the flood, Noah's sons and their wives and offspring repopulated the earth.
  • The offspring of Shem inherited the Promised Land, displacing the Canaanites, the descendants of Ham.
  • Shem and Japheth received Noah's blessing because they had covered their father's drunken nakedness, while Ham, on the other hand, violated their father by looking at his nakedness. As a result, the descendants of Ham were cursed.
Japheth means "may he have space" or "may God enlarge." - Me and my awesome White people are descended from him and they populated the European land areas and a few others.

Ham means "hot" or "sunburnt." Cursed by Noah.
You can pretty much see which groups fall under this one.

God created Adam and Eve with the DNA that could produce humanity in a wide variety of skin, hair, and eye colors as well as varying height and weight.
Ex: A black couple had twins; one black one white.
An East Indian couple had a girl. White.
These are rare but back then when humanity wasn't as tainted and removed from God as we are then 3 sons with their wives easily repopulated the our home and resulted in the main ethnic groups.
Whites. Blacks. Browns. Yellows(Asians)

Active
  • Noah's sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth, and their wives, accompanied Noah and his wife on the ark to escape the flood.
  • After the flood, Noah's sons and their wives and offspring repopulated the earth.
  • The offspring of Shem inherited the Promised Land, displacing the Canaanites, the descendants of Ham.
  • Shem and Japheth received Noah's blessing because they had covered their father's drunken nakedness, while Ham, on the other hand, violated their father by looking at his nakedness. As a result, the descendants of Ham were cursed.
Japheth means "may he have space" or "may God enlarge." - Me and my awesome White people are descended from him and they populated the European land areas and a few others.

Ham means "hot" or "sunburnt." Cursed by Noah.
You can pretty much see which groups fall under this one.

God created Adam and Eve with the DNA that could produce humanity in a wide variety of skin, hair, and eye colors as well as varying height and weight.
Ex: A black couple had twins; one black one white.
An East Indian couple had a girl. White.
These are rare but back then when humanity wasn't as tainted and removed from God as we are then 3 sons with their wives easily repopulated the our home and resulted in the main ethnic groups.
Whites. Blacks. Browns. Yellows(Asians)

I don’t know that people are black or brown because Noah cursed Canaan.
That sounds pretty much like the mark on Cain was being turned black. That one for sure is nonsense

Active
I don’t know that people are black or brown because Noah cursed Canaan.
That sounds pretty much like the mark on Cain was being turned black. That one for sure is nonsense
Never stated such a thing.
However, given the ethnic groups which one:
Does more crime despite being a minority and more crime than the rest of us combined.
Highest rates of single motherhood than the rest of us.
Makes up most of the prison population.
Most are feral given other evidence compared to the upstanding ones and evidence to prove both sides.
Given how they make up the high majority of one type of horrible, evil music with lyrics and lifestyle as evident.
I could go on but I have to go to work.
The curse if anything is in part what you read here and if God happened to make it an outward sign then your opinion otherwise is irrelevant.
Follow the history of Ham and his people
You may not like it but the truth is that regardless.

Active
Never stated such a thing.
However, given the ethnic groups which one:
Does more crime despite being a minority and more crime than the rest of us combined.
Highest rates of single motherhood than the rest of us.
Makes up most of the prison population.
Most are feral given other evidence compared to the upstanding ones and evidence to prove both sides.
Given how they make up the high majority of one type of horrible, evil music with lyrics and lifestyle as evident.
I could go on but I have to go to work.
The curse if anything is in part what you read here and if God happened to make it an outward sign then your opinion otherwise is irrelevant.
Follow the history of Ham and his people
You may not like it but the truth is that regardless.
You said that was the curse placed on Canaan.
I agree brother with you on the crime and other issues. But,is it that way only in the U. S.?
Are they the cause of higher crime rates and incarcerations in ,say,Germany,Great Britain,elsewhere? Do you think that those people can be saved after having that curse placed upon them? If the curse is just being black,that’s not so bad.
Have a great night at work my brother