• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Godless coming out of the Tribulation

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I'm wondering if there are people that will live through the tribulation. When Christ returns to Earth satan is cast into the bottomless pit, and there is a millennial reign. What happens to the godless people at the end of tribulation? Will some of them live through it or will they all be destroyed by God's wrath?

I have also heard that when Christ returns the second time, everyone will be resurrected for judgment, both the godly and the godless at the same time. Right after this, the earth passes away. But, I've been told my whole life that after the church is removed from the earth and the antichrist will reign for seven years, then Christ returns at the end of these seven years.

Just looking for clarity. Thanks.

Will there be people that live through all of these events? Will there be people still alive when Jesus comes back to begin his millienial reign?

cicim said:
Will there be people that live through all of these events? Will there be people still alive when Jesus comes back to begin his millienial reign?
Certainly yes.Some saints will be persecuted during this time.
And yes to your second ques.For they will have the honor of never tasting death.

Thanks for replying. Sorry for all the questions but I just want make sure I understand this. What will happen to the godless that come out of tribulation? Will they reluctantly accept Jesus's rule and coexist along side the believers?

Also, is the purpose of the Millienial reign to show that humans are inherently evil without Satan's influence?

I do not believe that posting "yes" without posting "Scripture" to back it up is good.

To many people make doctrine where Gods word seems to be silent, or we say yes without really knowing for sure, if , or where God's word says that men will live through the Tribulation.

We know that God will seal the 144,000. and that those Jews will be witnesses in the earth until Jesus returns. But do we really know for sure that Gentiles, who accept Jesus in the tribulation period will not die?

Id like to see scripture which says yes, or no.

btw.. I lean toward the idea that many gentiles will live through, but I am not settled one way or the other without biblical mandate.

T:love: