• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

God was the first one to say the World was round through Isaiah.

God was the first one to say the World was round through Isaiah.

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: Isaiah 40:22

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

Last edited:
LOL yes!! Isnt it amazing how people will not believe His word but rationalize and try to prove otherwise( they said you would fall off the earth if you went too far -funny! lol ). They would have known years before if they would just listen to Him.

It is AMAZING.

The Devil convinces those who will not search for GOD that they will lose something good if they do, little do they know that they have only every good thing to gain by seeking GOD. AMEN

Gloria said:
LOL yes!! Isnt it amazing how people will not believe His word but rationalize and try to prove otherwise( they said you would fall off the earth if you went too far -funny! lol ). They would have known years before if they would just listen to Him.

Yeshua said:
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: Isaiah 40:22

Look at the underlined part of this scripture....
Scientists "discovered" that the universe is expanding from a center...they say from the big bang...If the scientists read the Bible, they would have known this for thousands of years!!!

God is great!
Nigh

Last edited by a moderator:
Administrator
Staff Member
I would love to ask a scientist WHAT caused this "big bang" that they say created the world and evolved into what it is today?

What a funny moment that would be :)

Administrator
Staff Member
You are right. It is verse 22 not 20.

No big deal. Earth is still round :D

God bless you

Chad said:
I would love to ask a scientist WHAT caused this "big bang" that they say created the world and evolved into what it is today?

What a funny moment that would be :)

An explosion caused the perfection that is the universe? If the earths axis were tilted just a few degrees more (or less), or it was just a little closer (or further) from the sun, life could not exist! An explosion caused this? Sure, and the printing shop down the street exploded and the resault was a perfect unabridged Dictionary. Riiiiight! Or the factory across town exploded and, guess what the firefighters found....a perfect Mercedes Xseries!

God bless,
Nigh

Hehe I didn't even know God was the first one to say that! Wow. lol. I hate all this talk on the big bang and stuff, and how their trying to proove it. Nigh, I love what you posted about the car place exploding and a perfect Mercedes! Too funny!

The Word of God is pleasing to those who read it, to those who hear it, and those who see Him. God be praised!

I dunno guys , the Lord says He "spoke" the universe into being .....Dont you think that might be a big bang alright ? lol

I like this verse too (found in the oldest book of the Bible - Job)

Job 26:7b
He (God) hung the earth on nothing.

This accurate description of earth "hanging" in space (written thousands of years ago) is in stark contrast to the mythological and superstitious beliefs of how the earth is supported found in the sacred writings of Islam, Hinduism and other belief systems.