• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

God the ultimate programmer --- thank you lord

Chad/Brothers/Sisters, This is some infro. from the "Little Book" of Revelation Chapter 10. Read and Study, Seek and You Will Find.

Behold, He survives the peoples and lands, who is more Ancient than they. Behold, He is Man-crafter, fixed, immutable, the Giver of the Book to man. And DNA produces life to produce more DNA. And He is Encoder, Programmer, who rules the world from the Scrolls of light, sparkings and flashings rising to man, coalescing, freezing in the Semite, immutable, fixed, bowing in awe toward their Source in the radiant Scroll of Moses.

And look now at this glorious phenomenon of the racial Semiticization of one billion South Asians, how successful a life-form the Semite therefore is in evolutionary terms! And indeed all humanity is clearly programmed for reunification in the Semite, for mankind was in the beginning all one, and then spread out from Africa, filling the limits of the world island, this issuing in the emergence of those specialized subdivisions known today as races. But each race bore all distinctive characteristics of man, including his incomparable brain, and a primordial knowing is therefore shown in the great ease and success of Semiticization, that the brain of man must ultimately remake his environment, so that mankind, temporarily dividing not to compete but to survive, would fuse together yet again and become yet again as at the beginning all one. Thus evolution and its exalted Programmer — ever triumphant is He, all aware — have sought from the dawn-age and seek still today an all Semitic world. It is a programmed ultimate. And if all matter is congealed energy and resolves itself back to energy again, and the energy then recongeals once more, we must yet affirm that the ultimate ground and root of "motion," that is, the causality displayed in all this, is again an extraneous mind and will, which is to say our God, the Self-existent One, the Root of all being, blessed be He, and exalted be the remembrance of His glorious Name forever.

Behold, the Scripture shows itself again as the perfection of contemporaneity! The Designer, the Programmer, the Cause of causes, the Power in the Law, the Power in the Prophets, the Power in the Gospel, Master of the law of nature reaching out, Master of the Law of Moses reaching out — say that He is God the One, Immutable, Splendid. There is no God but He.

Come to Christ and hear Him well. He has rendered the Synagogue a translucent gem, irradiant, impregnable. He bids you to enter and remain with Him forever. He is the universalizer of the Law and the Prophets, that man of Israel called "Light of the Gentiles." He has come. He has not founded a new religion, but calls all men eternally to the first of faiths, and the Law of the God of Moses. See how evolution stops short with man, for man is the child and image of its exalted Programmer, blessed be He, and all that is coming is worldwide racial Semiticization, programmed in from before the emergence of the races. And man is and shall be forever one unified distinct species, and is to become even "one nation in the earth" (II Samuel 7:23; I Chronicles 17:21), and one life alone is ideal for man, which he had at the beginning but then lost in Babylon, and this is restored to him through the Scripture of truth.

Truly these are present there, as is Israelite status for the poor of the world, but no man can draw them to the surface without prophetic authority, which is to be found only in Christ and the New Testament. And four is the number of universalization, to the four corners of the earth, to the four winds of the heaven, and three Old Testament books have four chapters each, over against the Law, the Prophets and the Gospel, and these are they — Ruth the Gentile, ancestress of Christ, Ruth of the statutes of Moses, of the forms that seemed right to the household of the ancients (Ruth 4:7-8; Deuteronomy 25:5-10; Genesis 38:8, 26, 29), Ruth the wife of Boaz of the daughter of Gentiles, son of Pharez of the daughter of Gentiles, mother of Solomon of the daughter of Gentiles, and these are four pillars of the world of the seed of the Gentiles, of the root of Christ (Matthew 1:3, 5, 6); Jonah son of the North who greatly fears Gentile merit, and in particular Assyrian, knowing the words of Balaam in the Law (Numbers 24:21-22), and the words of the prophet Hosea regarding Assyria, who feels more loyalty to Israel than to God, but is forced to draw Nineveh of the Gentiles to repentance, for the men of Nineveh have not yet sinned, and God chooses to pity them in their innocence and ignorance, who has made them (Jonah 4:10-11), knowing full well that they are Gentiles; and Jonah as a figure of Christ and his mission as a figure of the preaching of the Gospel is analyzed in detail elsewhere; Malachi, who is Elijah, who is John, who is to come with Christ, who speaks of extirpation for Temple, priest and Jew, who calls the Gentiles to the service of the Self-existent, the Eternal, the Root of all being, for "this salvation of God is sent to the Gentiles — and they will hear it!" (Acts 28:28). Hallelujah, Jesus! Two thousand years and three of five continents later we are still listening, Lord! We are no Muslims, neither are we Pharisees; for us, this Message gets better and better with each passing day. And behold, all concludes with the return to the root of twenty-two, for the Bible closes with its only book of twenty-two, if we will not reckon I Kings as a book in truth apart from II Kings. And Daniel is of twelve, which ends in eternal life; as is Ecclesiastes, which explodes the materialistic world view from within and calls all men to the service of the Eternal through His commandments, which issues in life eternal for all and anyone who chooses this Path. And Isaiah has sixty-six chapters over against the traditional Protestant count, and in this book Hezekiah is rendered a type of Christ, the fall of Sennacherib that of great Babylon of these last days, as well the nation of Israel the poor of all the earth now called home to Eden. And fifty-two chapters grace the book of the anti-Zionist as fundamentalist prophet Jeremiah, on whom be peace, whose scribe is Baruch, and whose savior is a man of Nubian seed, which is again a figure of eternity through the fifty-two weeks of the year. And five times fifty-two issues in the number of chapters of the entire New Testament, as above, through which new covenant and the meeting with Jesus all are called to the Law of Moses, now deeply internalized, statutes and judgments, written in the Book. And internationalism is implicit in fundamentalism, and Gentiles are inexhaustible in number — Hallelujah! — and where there is no Ark (Jeremiah 3:16-17) all restoration is perforce internationalized. And there is no twenty-seven-chapter book in all of Scripture save only the third, the middle, grand division of the book of the Law, called Leviticus, and this is to say that the Gospel to come of twenty-seven books, the end in the beginning and the beginning in the end, will call men literally to this very Law written in the Book, statutes and judgments, and as represented by the most legalistic of all grand divisions of the scroll of Moses, being also the central one, and as such representing the entire book of the Law, called Leviticus. Do you seek the signs of God? Then forsake the scroll of 114, which number has meaning only from a Biblical vantage point, but no meaning within Islam, and even as 1350 years have proven insufficient to find any trace of mystic encoding in all the Koran, and turn instead to the glory of the worlds, to wisdom and understanding, to compassion and true justice, to knowledge in a multidimensional living unity fifteen hundred years in the building which is ever flawlessly unfailingly accurate at every turn, wedded to history and most complex prophecies; utter truth-telling redeeming Adam, restoring the Garden, restoring life eternal, a world which looks out upon the World of the True; utter truth-telling no man could miss through numbers and letters, through mystic encoding of the root of twenty-two, through wisdom and wonders from the Programming Mind; utter truth-telling through symbols and types, figures, foreshadowing that no man could miss, that no man could know of the ancient men who wrote these words of veiled and encoded wisdom and wonder; utter truth-telling of being, of existence, of the world as witness, the emergence of all, the mechanistic, the non-mechanistic, Mind as the Root of matter, the Root of life, the Root of law, God as One, as the Cause of causes, the Miracle enfolding from which the cosmos lives, the house of law and nature lit by flashes from the true Beyond, from the Designer, the Guide, the Programmer, Lord of Creation, of evolution, of history, Lord of the Scripture that has no peer, Heart of Heaven, Heart of earth, the Light within all screens and veils, the Light beyond all screens and veils, instantly knowable, ever unknowable, Lord of the Realm of Mystery. And you know much of the wonders of the Name. And it is the lightest of sounds to pronounce, for He creates through His word, exalted be He. And a spark goes forth from Him, who has no second, before whom stands no intercessor, and it is the first of four, of the Name of the God of all the earth, of whom it is written, "as the LORD is One only, so shall His Name be one only" (Zechariah 14:9). And a window opens in Heaven, and the spark of light and life-force flashes through, passing to a lower realm by the wide open portal beneath.

Every effect requires a cause. The world is an effect. Have we not shown you the Exalted One? Whatever could exist or not exist found presently to exist, is maintained in its existence by an external cause. Then have we not shown you the Exalted One? Design bespeaking purpose bespeaks a designer. Then surely we have shown you the Exalted One. All programmed law bespeaks a programmer. Thus do we show you the Exalted One. Complex life-systems emerging all at once as units bespeak cosmic programming. Surely we have shown you the Programming Mind. Behold the immense instability within the subatomic level, and yet this superstructure rises and stands undisturbed. Behold the zone of contact with, the zone of emanation from, the mind of the dreaming God. The knowing of the unknowable in a Book preserved, flawless, multidimensional, fifteen hundred years in the birthing — surely there are signs for a people having understanding.

Thus the existence of God is as self-evident to the mind nearest to nature and the point of evolutionary emergence as the messiahship of the Holy One. Say then, "Where did it all come from? Who made all this world? He must be wise with the wisdom of life; He must be the most Ancient of elders; He must be the Lover and Turner toward man, and the Giver of Law to nature and to man. He must be God our Lord the One, as nothing is just there, a given, as everything has a cause, as this world is unified, a vast machine, and with no chaos in it. No, I do not much care where He came from, but this world is here, and Somebody made it. Beyond flux and motion stands the Mover, beyond design and purpose stands the All-aware, beyond the impossible stands the miraculous, the Programming Mind.." Say, "I seek the causes of things — seeking the causes of things is my most distinctively human trait. Seeking the causes of things, I find I must posit the existence of a God — One, Wise, orderly, man-loving, profoundly sane. Thus have I found the Programming Mind. Having found a man-loving Programmer, I look for a Law from Him for man, for I see that man’s affairs are in manifest disarray, and I find that the miraculous breaks through nature only to validate one Book only. It is a Book of Law, of heritage and tradition, of universalization, a Book of the miraculous, of order and rationality, of God our Lord the One, guiding man back to Eden, there to remain with this Book in his hand forever." Say, "Now I see before me the wonder-working Christ. I say, ‘My Lord and my God!’ I say, ‘Jesus, will you work Your wonders in a thousand lands two thousand years from now? Will You send a Revelation through Your prophet John? Jesus, I believe You, Lord! I believe You when You speak of Moses and the canon of the Jews. I believe You when You speak of God the One, the Wise, the All-aware. And I believe You when You speak of me a worm and not a man, who bows Himself in awe before Your Throne, O Lord, and at the feet of our master Moses.’ " The cosmic Christ stands before you, suffused with the glory of the Father, bidding to the Faith of the Father, bidding to love and mercy, bidding to the Prophets of old and the eternal, immutable and perfect Law of Moses. Speak and say, "O Bringer of truth and righteousness to the world, who goes before the Father to prepare a way among the Gentiles for the Law, You told us plainly ‘by their fruits shall you know them’ (Matthew 7:20) — and none of all the Christians bear good fruit but Protestants!" "It is even as you say, O man. You are not far from the Kingdom of My Father. He must increase, but I must decrease. This My joy therefore is fulfilled. Have I not brought the Law forth to man? Is the Father-God not the Lord of hosts due to Me? Praise be to God My Lord, the Wise, the Merciful, the All-aware! The First of the Hebrews is He, the Lord God of Israel in a Jewless world. And He is God the One, Immutable, Loyal, Bold. There is no God but He!" And so returns the Faith of the Father-God the One, and the Faith of our master Moses. It is a programmed ultimate.

— Barry I. Hyman
CHRI<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:stockticker>STIA</st1:stockticker>N REVOLUTIONARY BROTHERHOOD

Peace Be With You All
JudgeDan

Last edited:
If you ask me you are bit short of a byte here with Barry's theory.

Last edited:
Interesting thread.

There was a few points Barry made that may not be entirely correct.

Here is one point Barry made.

Barry said,

You told us plainly ‘by their fruits shall you know them’ (Matthew 7:20) — and none of all the Christians bear good fruit but Protestants!"

Dear Barry, not all Christians are protesting against the Catholic Church. You do not have to belong to a Protestant Church in order to be a Christian.

Protestant

I believe we must consider who the Protestants were back when they left the Roman Catholic church. They were basing their beliefs on the Word of God - Bible - and not on the church fathers of that time. You must realize that the catholic church or "the churches' have gotten way off track on Truth. And that's why we should study the Word to show ourselves approved of God.

Dear Barry, not all Christians are protesting against the Catholic Church. You do not have to belong to a Protestant Church in order to be a Christian.

Though I no longer consider myself to be Catholic, I came to Christ through a Charismatic prayer group in the Roman Catholic Church and I have Catholic friernds who are disciples of Jesus. Who is saved and who is not saved is God's call, not mine or anyone else's and I don't buy the idea that being of any certain denomination defines who's Christian and who isn't.

SLE

Ex-Catholic or Ex-Protestant

We are individuals who are led to Christ through or by various sources or entities or experiences in our lives. How we respond, determines the path before us, and on a continual basis. My life experience has brought me to this point . . . I am not Catholic nor Protestant, although my knowledge of Christ originated in a Protestant setting, for which I am grateful and/or appreciative. The primary thing is focussing on what is True and where that Truth is obtained. We know God , The Word is True.

Barry Hyman has apparently studied the history of these denominations and his point, after my examination and my own experience, appears to be correct. He didn't say they weren't Christians.

Awake, O sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ sh

SLE/justjames/Brothers/Sisters,Denominations????

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Galatians 5 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Awake, O sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ shall give you light!

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

1 Corinthians 1:27-29 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

John 4:23-24 But the hour cometh, and now is,when the trueworshippers shall worship the Father in spirit (<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:stockticker>MIND</st1:stockticker>)and in truth:for the Father seeketh such to worship him. Now, the aspect of Deity that contacts this world, calling it into being and maintaining it, contacting the minds of the holy prophets and working signs and wonders among men to validate their message, is His Spirit, which is mind; and even as the Scripture reveals in the blessed Jesus, saying in John 4:24, “God is mind — and those who worship Him must worship Him with mind and truth,” that is, with intelligence, precision, learning, and loyalty; and the thought of our God is in Biblical Hebrew, known therefore as the Holy Language, and as this is indicated for us in Genesis 1:1, where the count of the first letters of its seven words is twenty-two, being the twenty-two letters of the Law. God is a Spirit: (<st1:stockticker>MIND</st1:stockticker>) and they that worship him must worship him in spirit (<st1:stockticker>MIND</st1:stockticker>) and in truth.

Jesus taught the True Gospel, which is Class, not Christian or Non-Christian God choose whom he wants to, He (God) has Chosen the Poor People --- James 2:5.Please teach what Our LORD taught. Poor/Rich, Wheat/Weeds, Good News for the Poor People, BadNews for the Rich People.

This is a chapter from that "Little Book" of Revelation chapter 10.

ON PREDESTINATION

Surely the poor people are chosen alone, and not another group with them, as the Scripture says, “Blessed are the poor people, because the Kingdom of God belongs to you” (Luke 6:20) and (in the Greek), “Blessed by the Spirit are the poor people, because the Kingdom of the Heavens belongs to them” (Matthew 5:3); but to the rich Christ says, “But woe to you who are rich, because you have received your consolation” (Luke 6:24) and, “How hard is it for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God? It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God!” (Luke 18:24-25).

There is after all no free will, but only predestination, as the Scripture says, “For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His own purpose” (Philippians 2:13) and, “Therefore He has mercy on who He wants to have mercy, and who He wants to He hardens” (Romans 9:18). Thus we see that faith in God and all good traits — which is the substance of conformity to the image of Christ — derive from the condition of poverty; and rebellion against God and all evil traits — which is the substance of conformity to the image of the devil — derive from the condition of wealth; and so the Scripture says, “Hasn’t God chosen the poor people out of the world, those being rich in faith and so heirs of the Kingdom that He has promised for the ones who love Him? But you have despised the poor people! Don’t the rich oppress you? And they drag you into the courts. Don’t they blaspheme the good Name that is called on you?” (James 2:5-7). And again, “They spend their days in wealth, and in a moment go down to the grave. Therefore they say to God, ‘Depart from us, for we desire not the knowledge of Your ways’ ” (Job 21:13-14). There are therefore in terms of truth only two nations upon the earth and not many, those being the nation of the poor people scattered throughout the world in all societies — all poor people of all societies being identical to one another in heart immediately below the level of words and so forming in truth one nation — who are the children of the Kingdom; and the nation of the wealthy people likewise scattered throughout the world in all societies, who are the children of the evil one. And surely the heart of the prostitute is purer than the heart of the chief priest and the elder. And so the rich man who was with Lazarus during this life was told, “You during your lifetime received your good things, and likewise Lazarus his bad things; but now he is comforted here while you are tormented” (Luke 16:25).

To the rich God says, “Go and sell whatever you have and give it away to the poor people, and you will have treasure in Heaven, and come, follow me” (Luke 18:22). But the rich, being atheists and blasphemers against the good Name of God that is called on the poor people, hearing about “treasure in Heaven” only laugh in their hearts and reject the path of salvation that God has ordained for them.

And do you know of even one of them who has ever obeyed it for ages past?

Then God waits for their death.
Then He throws them down to Hell.
Then He says to them, “This is the fire that you mocked at!”

And so He has mercy on who He wants to have mercy — and who He wants to He hardens.

Barry I. Hyman
CHRISTIAN REVOLUATIONARY BROTHERHOOD

Peace Be With You All
JudgeDan<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Last edited: