• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

God The Father Created Everything

GOD THE FATHER IS THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS Sovereign
2 Cor 5:18
18 Now all things are of God(Father), who has reconciled us to Himself(Father) through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
1 Pet 4:19
19 Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God(Father) commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator(Father).
1 Cor 11:3
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ(Jesus), the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ(Jesus) is God(Father).
Eph 2:10
10 For we are His(Father) workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God(Father) prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
Eph 3:8-11
8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God(Father) who created all things through Jesus Christ;
10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God(Father) might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places,
11 according to the eternal purpose which He(Father) accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord,
Col 1:12-20
12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
13 He(Father) has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son(Jesus) of His(Father) love,
14 in whom we have redemption through His(Jesus) blood, the forgiveness of sins.
15 He(Jesus) is the image of the invisible God(Father), the firstborn over all creation.
16 For by Him(Father) all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him(Jesus) and for Him(Father).
17 And He(Father) is before all things, and in Him(Father) all things consist.
18 And He(Jesus) is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He(Jesus) may have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased the Father that in Him(Jesus) all the fullness should dwell,
20 and by Him(Father) to reconcile all things to Himself(Father), by Him(Jesus), whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His(Jesus) cross.
Rev 4:11
11 "You are worthy, O LORD(Father), to receive glory and honor and power; for You(Father) created all things, and by Your(Father) will they exist and were created."
Mark 10:6
6 "But from the beginning of the creation, God(Father) 'made them male and female.'
Rom 1:20
20 For since the creation of the world His(Father) invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His(Father) eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,
Rev 3:14
14 "And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, 'These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness(Jesus), the Beginning of the creation of God(Father):
Col 1:15
15 He(Jesus) is the image of the invisible God(Father), the firstborn over all creation.
John 5:37-40
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me(Jesus), has testified of Me(Jesus). You have neither heard His(Father) voice at any time, nor seen His (Father) form.
38 "But you do not have His(Father) word abiding in you, because whom He(Father) sent, Him(Jesus) you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me(Jesus).
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me(Jesus) that you may have life.
Rom 11:32-36
32 For God(Father)has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.
33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God(Father)! How unsearchable are His(Father) judgments and His(Father) ways past finding out!
34 "For who has known the mind of the Lord(Jesus)? Or who has become His(Jesus) counselor?"
35 "Or who has first given to Him(Jesus) and it shall be repaid to him?"
36 For of Him(Father) and through Him(Jesus) and to Him(Father) are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.
[Heb 11:3
3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
[Heb 3:4–6
[4] For every house is built by someone, but He who built all things [is] God.
[5] And Moses indeed [was] faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken [afterward],
[6] but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.

xxx God created evil. And God created good. Nobody knows what it took to create things from nothing. Or how much love it took to create it. But we see all through the history of creation that love is suffering wrongfully but doing it willingly. Jesus showed us His love for us and for God by being hung on the cross. God had to create evil to give us a choice to give into evil or suffer wrongfully against it. From the beginning God has been trying to teach us what love is. And those who will not accept the love of the truth He will send strong delusions, by letting man believe that love is coveting or lust.

THROUGH CHRIST---REASON FOR WAS CHRIST
xxxThe deffinition of through- is reason for. So God created everything through or for the reason of Jesus. God created everything for Jesus sake.

Heb 1:1-6
1 God(Father), who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by His(Father) Son(Jesus), whom He(Father) has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He(Father) made the worlds;
3 who being the brightness of His(Father) glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His(Father) power, when He(Jesus) had by Himself(Jesus) purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty(Father) on high,
4 having become so much better than the angels, as He(Jesus) has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
5 For to which of the angels did He(Father) ever say: "You(Jesus) are My(Father) Son(Jesus), today I(Father) have begotten You(Jesus)"? And again: "I will be to Him a Father, and He(Jesus) shall be to Me(Father) a Son"?
6 But when He(Father) again brings the firstborn(Jesus) into the world, He(Father) says: "Let all the angels of God(Father) worship Him(Jesus)."
2 Cor 3:4
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God(Father).
Gal 4:7
7 Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God(Father) through Christ(Jesus).
Phil 4:7
7 and the peace of God(Father), which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
John 1:17
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
Rom 1:8
8 First, I thank my God(Father) through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
Rom 5:21
21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God(Father), who has reconciled us to Himself(Father) through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God(Father) was in Christ(Jesus) reconciling the world to Himself(Father), not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)[Heb 3:3–4
[3] For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house.
[4] For every house is built by someone, but He who built all things [is] God.

xxx God the Father done all the creating. God the Father sent His Son Jesus to pay for our sins. And to be an example of how to worship God the Father in the right Spirit. God created Jesus first before anything else. Then God had someone to love. God had someone to give to, but Jesus didnt have anyone that He could give to. So God created everything else through Jesus or for Jesus. The heavens and the earth were created for Jesus. Now to purchase them Jesus had to die on the cross. We all have to prove ourselves to God. Jesus proved Himself, and made the way that we can prove ourselves.
GOD EVEN CREATED JESUS
John 17:5
5 "And now, O Father, glorify Me(Jesus) together with Yourself(Father), with the glory which I(Jesus) had with You(Father) before the world was.
Col 1:15
14 "And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, 'These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness(Jesus), the Beginning of the creation of God(Father):
Heb 3:1-4
1 Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus,
2 who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house.
3 For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house.
4 For every house is built by someone, but He who built all things is God.
[Eph 4:4-6
4 [There is] one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

THE OLD TESTAMENT
Isa 45:6-7
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
(KJV)
[6] "The LORD kills and makes alive; He brings down to the grave and brings up. [7] The LORD makes poor and makes rich; He brings low and lifts up. [8] He raises the poor from the dust [And] lifts the beggar from the ash heap, To set [them] among princes And make them inherit the throne of glory. "For the pillars of the earth [are] the LORD's, And He has set the world upon them.

Active
xxx God the Father done all the creating. God the Father sent His Son Jesus to pay for our sins. And to be an example of how to worship God the Father in the right Spirit. God created Jesus first before anything else. Then God had someone to love. God had someone to give to, but Jesus didnt have anyone that He could give to. So God created everything else through Jesus or for Jesus. The heavens and the earth were created for Jesus. Now to purchase them Jesus had to die on the cross. We all have to prove ourselves to God. Jesus proved Himself, and made the way that we can prove ourselves.
GOD EVEN CREATED JESUS

Well if there was any question this settles it. You are beyond orthodox Christianity , I wish I could say I was surprised but something along these lines is what I expected from your intro. The counterfeit must resemble reality, usually by means of the 'half truth'. So none of your proclaimed 'revelations' emanate from Heaven. I

lol well one of us is teaching half truths. Now I use all scriptures to make my point. And the Holy Spirit only quotes new testament verses. So my evidence is spiritual.

You must quote bible to talk bible. If your not quoting bible your only useing theology which is guessing.

Active

Always loved this verse as it explains a bit just what God is up to.
We know that the speaker here is Jesus who states that He(Jesus) is the "BEGINNING OF THE CREATION OF GOD."
So what is Jesus? He is a God! but He is a created God, created by the Father.
In John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they may know thee(Father) the ONLY TRUE GOD, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent."

It seems to get completely lost that if Jesus says that His Father(God) is the only true God, then thats exactly what God is THE ONLY TRUE GOD.
The Father hath life within Himself and always did, however; Jesus did not as He was given life to have within Himself by the Father. As this giving of life was the first time
God shared His immortality with anyone, Jesus became the BEGINNING OF THE CREATION OF GOD. Another God, the first begotten from among the dead whom death has no dominion over.
This sharing of immortality is what the whole Bible is about.

Isaiah 45:11 "Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel and His Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning MY SONS, and concerning the work of My hands command ye Me."

Those sons will be just like Jesus in that they will possess life eternal within themselves, thus continuing the creation of God in creating sons through the experience of
good and evil. (The Mystery of Iniquity) 2 Th 2:7

Jesus is indeed the first and last of Gods flesh sons to enter into life eternal. We all had Fathers of our flesh that are not God, but men. Thus He is the only one that can assume that
position and there will never be another, thus the Alpha and the Omega.

Romans 8:19 "For the earnest expectation of the creature(creation) waits for the manifestation of the sons of God." There will be many more sons.

Active
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In the beginning was the Plan, and the Plan was with God, and the Plan was God.

As can be seen Jesus was foreordained before the world was made to be the propitiation for mankinds sin. He fulfilled Gods will for Himself, and for our justification. And having done
so became the first created God, and the Author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him.

In doing this it should be evident that the plan, reason, word, was to duplicate God in the sense that He would have children that possessed all his characteristics and were just like Him.
Jesus being the first to complete the word/plan.

Jesus was the first, and the elect of this time will be the first group (fruits) to enter this position according to Gods grace. The plan/word was/is to create sons. We have the forerunner,
Jesus, who has entered into His position among the sons, as the first Son, through whom the rest of the elect will come to sonship unto the living God, our Father.

Why else would God ask us to command Him to ask of things concerning His sons if there were not to be any sons?
Kind brings forth kind.
A son of God must enter into being a God. Just as a foal must grow up to become a horse, or a chick a chicken. We are to become the sons of God for all eternity because that is the
plan/word of God for us.

Jesus was the initial plan of God in the flesh, that when He had done the will of God He entered into His glorification and life eternal. We who are the called of God look to the
same outcome as Jesus, as well as the same learning of obedience through chastisement, as God does not accept a son that has not been chastised/corrected.

What a wonderful plan, to become a son of the living God and exist with God and Jesus in the eternal spiritual realm. And seeing it is/was Gods plan/word who is willing to
say that it will not happen.
As ALL THINGS are possible with God.

SOME BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS GOD???????????
WHO BELIEVES THIS??????????????
Those Who Worship In The Flesh
xxxIn Ro 9-1,8 it explains that those who believe that Jesus is God are those who worship in the flesh not in the Spirit.
Paul explained it like this. He said he had great sorrow and continual grief in his heart over these people. He said it bothered him so much that according to his flesh and the way he felt, he could almost wish he were accursed from Christ for his brethren.
These are the Israelites, the fathers that started the rumor that Jesus is God. They should be receiving the promised massiah as the Son of God, but they believe that Christ came, who is over all, the eternally blessed God. But its not that the Word of God has taken no affect. For they are not all going to believe this. But these that believe it are not the children of God. In the Spirit we know that God was in Jesus doing all the works.

Rom 9:1-8
1 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit,
2 that I have great sorrow and continual grief in my heart.
3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my countrymen according to the flesh,
4 who are Israelites, to whom pertain the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the service of God, and the promises;
5 of whom are the fathers and from whom, according to the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, the eternally blessed God. Amen.
6 But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel,
7 nor are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham; but, "In Isaac your seed shall be called."
8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.

xxxThose who believe that Jesus is God use verse 58 as evidence in the "I Am" delusion. They dont look at the context of the I am statement. The conversation was over a two day period. And it started in John 7-39 these people didnt have the Holy Spirit they were worshiping in the flesh not in the Spirit. And the question was is this man the Christ. And Jesus answered them a number of times. Jesus said "I Am He" and when they got to the point of stoneing Jesus to death Jesus was in the middle of " I Am" and they picked up the stones and you can see in verse 59 Jesus got out of there.
John 7:39-41
39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
40 Therefore many from the crowd, when they heard this saying, said, "Truly this is the Prophet."
41 Others said, "This is the Christ." But some said, "Will the Christ come out of Galilee?
John 8:24
24 "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."
John 8:28
28 Then Jesus said to them, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.
John 8:58-59
58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
59 Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

xxxThose that believe Jesus is God also try to make a defense out of the "are one" delusion.
Just because the statement "are one" is in there doesnt mean Jesus is God. If that statement makes Jesus God then the next statement makes us God also. Which we know this is not true.
The "are one" statement has to do with being one in agreement.

John 10:30
30 "I and My Father are one."

John 17:21-22
21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:

I Jn 5:7-8
7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

xxxThe whole Godhead. Are those who are in total agreement with God. The Godhead consists of God the Father, Jesus the Son who is in total agreement with the Father, and the Holy Spirit who is in total agreement with the Father. And that agreement is evident in the Word.

Col 2:9-10
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
Rom 1:20
20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,
(NKJ)

xxx God came up with the Word, Jesus only spoke the Word, and the Holy Spirit only quotes the Word. That is the Godhead.

John 12:49-50
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.

xxxThe Word is written in two covenants.The old covenant(testament) and the new covenant(testament). Satans throne was and is in the old testament. Jesus laid it down in many different ways. Dont go by the old testament, stay away from the old testament. If you accidentally or on purpose keep any part of the old testament you are subject to the whole entire thing. Jesus was point blank in John 10 when He said "All who ever came before Me" but if that isnt good enough look in Gal 4and 5. Abraham had two sons, verse 24 this is symbolic of the two testaments. Now look in verse 30 "cast out the old testament". And if that isnt good enough what about 2John. If you dont abide in the doctrine of Christ, you won't find the word Christ in the old testament. If you dont abide in the doctrine of Christ you dont have the right God.

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Gal 4:22-5:4
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar--
25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children--
26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.

CHAPTER 5

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

xxxThe people that believe Jesus is God are those who worship in the flesh with their carnal reason and logic. These are not the children of God. These are not those who worship in the Spirit.

Acts 2:22
22 "Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know--
(NKJ)

xxx Did Jesus lie? Did Paul lie?
Jesus prayed to the Father and said the Father is the only true God. Paul said for Christians there is only one God the Father.
[Jhn 17:1–3
[1] Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
[2] "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
[3] "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
[1Co 8:5–6
[5] For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
[6] yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

[Jhn 20:17
[17] Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and [to] My God and your God.' "

xxx Jesus will be a God after His return. But He wasnt a God while on earth. I think it is very deceiving to teach that Jesus was a God while on earth. Once that idea is planted a person moves to whorshiping in the flesh. I can remember when I started grade school. And the teacher really help me when she said you dont mix letters with numbers. When I got to junior high I did mix letters with numbers in algebra. It was the right time I was majure enough to handle it. The same way with the bible. If people start teaching that Jesus was a trinity they are lying. And they spread deception. The word Trinity isnt even in the bible. The only trinity in the bible a three in one God is the serpent, and devil, and satan. Jesus never was a God while He was on earth. It wasnt until after His death that He became a God.

[Heb 1:8
8 But to the Son [He says]: "Your throne, O God, [is] forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness [is] the scepter of Your kingdom.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Heb 1:5-6
5 For to which of the angels did He ever say: "You are My Son, Today I have begotten You"? And again: "I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son"? 6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the angels of God worship Him."

Active
Acts 2:22
22 "Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know--

I like the dissertation of Acts 2 especially

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that GOD HATH MADE this same Jesus, whom ye have crucified,
both Lord and Christ.

Not really sure how anybody could read that and come away with an understanding that Jesus was God?????? Boggles the mind.

I always liked this one.

[Jhn 14:1 NKJV] 1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.

Loyal
12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
13 He(Father) has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son(Jesus) of His(Father) love,
14 in whom we have redemption through His(Jesus) blood, the forgiveness of sins.
16 For by Him(Father) all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him(Jesus) and for Him(Father).
17 And He(Father) is before all things, and in Him(Father) all things consist.
18 And He(Jesus) is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He(Jesus) may have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased the Father that in Him(Jesus) all the fullness should dwell,
20 and by Him(Father) to reconcile all things to Himself(Father), by Him(Jesus), whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His(Jesus) cross.

It's easy to twist scripture, when you insert your own words and take them out of context.

It's easy to twist scripture, when you insert your own words and take them out of context.
Its also easy to pervert the truth with ones own opinion . If they dont have to prove it with scripture.

[1Th 5:21-22
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.