• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

God Never Forgets You

Staff Member
Behold, I have indelibly imprinted (tattooed a picture of) you on the palm of each of My hands; [O Zion] your walls are continually before Me. Isaiah 49:16 AMPC

In 1973, Tony Orlando and Dawn released the chart-topping song “Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree.” People used the practice reflected in this song title to show support for or to remember a loved one who was away from home for military service or for other reasons. It was a beautiful symbol that showed how much the missing person was loved and cherished.

In spite of God’s continued promises to never forget His people, the people of Jerusalem were convinced that God had indeed forgotten them while they were in captivity (Isaiah 49:14). But He was quick to tell them He’d tattooed a picture of them on His palms. Doesn’t that imagery just take your breath away? As angry as God was with His people, He never stopped thinking about them. He feels the same way about you.

Yes, you’ve committed dreadful sin, and you are without excuse. But God has never forgotten you. Now walk in the freedom that Christ has provided for you. And love others as much as God does.

Prayer: Lord, when I think about You loving me as much as today’s verse describes, I’m humbled. I’m also inspired to love others more deeply.