• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

GOD IS TURNING THE CHURCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Active
Two plus years ago, God sent me to a certain church. He told me, "I am sending you into the wolves den. They will not receive you, because they have not received Him who sent you." I said, "oh, Lord, what are You doing?" He said, " My people are in trouble and they need My help."

Upon arriving, I looked at the double doors and there was a giant bridle bit across the doors. I climbed the steps and reins appearer on the bit. I turned the knob and cros...sed the threshold and I saw God's hand upon the church and the church was turning. Praise God.

It is time for preachers to get right with God or step down. He is sending His people in to you. If you aren't right with Him, He will remove you and give the pulpit to another. Amen. He speaks of this in a parable of going away to a far away country and giving His house into husbandmens... maybe you may want to go check that out and let the Holy Ghost lead you in the Way, the Truth and the Life. Amen.

God is turning the church. Many have already changed hands, they have been given new names, and the Word of truth is being spoken, and the resurrection. Amen. God is fed up with the doctrines of men, preaching lies. REPENT!!! bring forth gifts worthy of repentence, CRYING OUT, Abba Father. Amen. I am sent forth to warn you vipers of the wrath to come. Amen.

All praise, glory and honor be unto God. Amen

Loyal
Sister rag4aCrown Blessings and Right ON,
You may find some members come against this but I know what I know and I have heard this type of word from many sources through out this land. From Singapore to Fort Worth and beyond. God is RISING UP a new breed of Preachers who will preach His Love and Grace and Glory. Jesus wants His church back and those who will be diligent and honestly seek Him they will move forward and it will be a time as to close the book of acts. His church is no longer going to have a slot to get in and get out. It will be an all day and all week open door and healings and deliverence and so on will be the norm. Watch and see as the body is split into those who excepted His call and showed up and the ones who were to busy with this life and continue on in their daily struggle to make ends meet.. Signs and wonders will once again FOLLOW THE BELIEVER and HIS CHURCH.........
Stay true and diligent
Jim

Active
Yes, amen, a refreshing, a regeneration, brother. I have preached hard and I have preached loud unto all the world. I see the manifestation of the Spirit taking place in the physical. He is coming back in vengeance and wrath. The last and final great war is coming to pass. God is awakening and gathering His people. What is consuming our heart?

Loyal
Eph 5:13 But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible,
Eph 5:14 for anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says, "Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."

For the Church to actively display the power and Glory of God we need to "wake up" from our slumber, and then God will shine upon us. When God shines his light upon His Church it will "expose" and bring to a "visible" state it's creator in all of His Glory, which just so happens to be his temple whom we are!!!

Active
God is RISING UP a new breed of Preachers who will preach His Love and Grace and Glory
I dont know about you but as far as I know the only thing these modern day preachers talk about it God's love and grace.
The "easy believism", false grace, hyper grace, once saved always saved, anti-repentance, anyone-strives-to-obey-God-is-a-legalist, God accepts everyone, message is just about the only thing i hear out of the pulpits today.
If we are going to have a revival i would imagine that we would need preachers who will be talking about the Righteousness, the Holiness, the Wrath; and yes also the Love, Grace, and Mercy of God. But the absence of the bad news surely makes the good news irrelevant.

Loyal
I dont know about you but as far as I know the only thing these modern day preachers talk about it God's love and grace.
The "easy believism", false grace, hyper grace, once saved always saved, anti-repentance, anyone-strives-to-obey-God-is-a-legalist, God accepts everyone, message is just about the only thing i hear out of the pulpits today.
If we are going to have a revival i would imagine that we would need preachers who will be talking about the Righteousness, the Holiness, the Wrath; and yes also the Love, Grace, and Mercy of God. But the absence of the bad news surely makes the good news irrelevant.

Brother Taylor it is so nice to see you and to enjoy your views.
What bad news would this be ? People need to know how much God loves them for the church over the years has done a poor job of it and have turned to many people away. The devil is busy telling them how bad they are and people need to be awaken unto the fact that GOD loves them just as much as He does Jesus. Beisdes that I think the bad news gospel has been preached enough.
Blessings
Jim

Active
I am 25 years old. I remember being a kid and talking with my friends.. "if God loves me then there is no reason to believe or behave, I have nothing to worry about". And I hear this from most people today too. Especially younger people. God's wrath and judgement are laughed at and no one pays any attention because of it. Older folks tell me that when they were young they heard too many hell fire preachers and that it drove them away from Jesus. Maybe that was true back then, but the opposite is true today. Churches are filled with people who are deceived; they think they are saved and all they ever hear in church is about how they are children of God. No one ever tells them that there is an eternal hell prepared for all people who do not repent. This era of people do not need to hear more about mercy and grace, they need to be told about their sin and its ugliness. They need to be told about their utter contempt for God and their miserable lives of self and sin indulgence. They need to be made into trembling worms crawling to the foot of the cross begging for mercy, begging for Jesus to accept them. This era is takes grace for granted and thinks God has to accept them the way they are.

I do not want to dismiss your experience. I know many preachers get caught up in hell fire preaching and have no gentleness, speak nothing of God's mercy in Jesus. That is just as troublesome a problem. But sometimes people look back at a Hol Spirit anointed message which rightfully convicted and shamed them into a feeling of guilt and unworthiness, and instead resist The Holy Spirit and just say that the preacher was no good and too judgemental. But I say that any preacher which causes conviction of sin is a preacher leading you to a sincere knowledge of your need for a saving redeemer.

It is a wise man who said that our appreciation of the Gospel is consistent with our knowledge of the sin in our lives. If we think we are without serious sin, then we do not consider the gospel to be much. But if we know that we deserve eternal hell because we understand our sin to be vile, disgusting, traitorous acts from the pit of hell; then we see the awesomeness of God's love and mercy.
Brother Taylor it is so nice to see you and to enjoy your views.
What bad news would this be ? People need to know how much God loves them for the church over the years has done a poor job of it and have turned to many people away. The devil is busy telling them how bad they are and people need to be awaken unto the fact that GOD loves them just as much as He does Jesus. Beisdes that I think the bad news gospel has been preached enough.
Blessings
Jim

Loyal
I am 25 years old. I remember being a kid and talking with my friends.. "if God loves me then there is no reason to believe or behave, I have nothing to worry about". And I hear this from most people today too. Especially younger people. God's wrath and judgement are laughed at and no one pays any attention because of it. Older folks tell me that when they were young they heard too many hell fire preachers and that it drove them away from Jesus. Maybe that was true back then, but the opposite is true today. Churches are filled with people who are deceived; they think they are saved and all they ever hear in church is about how they are children of God. No one ever tells them that there is an eternal hell prepared for all people who do not repent. This era of people do not need to hear more about mercy and grace, they need to be told about their sin and its ugliness. They need to be told about their utter contempt for God and their miserable lives of self and sin indulgence. They need to be made into trembling worms crawling to the foot of the cross begging for mercy, begging for Jesus to accept them. This era is takes grace for granted and thinks God has to accept them the way they are.

I do not want to dismiss your experience. I know many preachers get caught up in hell fire preaching and have no gentleness, speak nothing of God's mercy in Jesus. That is just as troublesome a problem. But sometimes people look back at a Hol Spirit anointed message which rightfully convicted and shamed them into a feeling of guilt and unworthiness, and instead resist The Holy Spirit and just say that the preacher was no good and too judgemental. But I say that any preacher which causes conviction of sin is a preacher leading you to a sincere knowledge of your need for a saving redeemer.

It is a wise man who said that our appreciation of the Gospel is consistent with our knowledge of the sin in our lives. If we think we are without serious sin, then we do not consider the gospel to be much. But if we know that we deserve eternal hell because we understand our sin to be vile, disgusting, traitorous acts from the pit of hell; then we see the awesomeness of God's love and mercy.

Brother Taylor, I see that the Gospel needs to be preached / taught with a "balance", meaning if someone does not think they are a sinner why would they want, or need a savior? Preaching the penalty for sin must be coupled together with the mercy of God or no one will come to Jesus for salvation The Apostle Paul said....

Rom 7:9 I was once alive apart from the law, but when the commandment came, sin came alive and I died.

There was a time in Paul's life he thought every thing was OK concerning himself and God, but when the "commandment" came, sin inside him came alive and he died.
Sin lays "dormant" in every single person born on earth, but only the Word of God can expose it for what it is!! When the Word is spoken with power from the Holy Spirit, sin inside a sinner springs back to life and reveals to them they are sinners. Without this "knowledge" no one will want or think they need a savior. Preaching / teaching under the anointing of God is the only way to bring people to Jesus for salvation.

Loyal

I see where you are coming from in your reply and it makes better sense and yet I have not heard any church preach that you can live how ever you want because God loves you. Teaching on Gods Righteousness and Grace and Love are vital in this day and age however no place in this should a free pass be taught as if it's all good cause God aint gonna send us good people to hell. There is truth in that however, for God does not send any one to hell, we make that choice on our own by rejecting God's saving Grace or another words not making Jesus Lord and savior over your life.

From what I have seen and heard God is raising up a new generation of young Sheppard's that will teach on Gods Righteousness and Glory and Grace and His love. These Sheppard's will teach people the truth and see many set free and turn to God. Now then if a preacher within their message causes conviction well all the good but it is when the Spirit of God from within His loves causes one to see them selves for who they are without Christ and is convicted then all the better.

Right now in this day and age things are moving forward into a time like nothing seen before. Our enemy the devil knows this and is busy attacking the body of Christ trying to get them at odds with one another anf fighting over who teaches the truth and who does not and the bad thing in this is that since the devil is behind this, well the body is going against the truth being taught and lifting up the limited doctrines and teachings that do not build a child of God up so as to be able to kick the devil out.

However after studying all the different prophecies spoken for the new year it is quite clear that Jesus is going to shake the body of Christ up. He is going to use those who will believe the very written word of God for what it says and not what is believed to be said and Rock this world like nothing seen yet. The days of acts or as the days were that are written about in the book of acts will look tame compared to what is about to transpire within Jesus's church.

Just like it is written in the word of God (( John14:12 )) This will be the normal every day life of MOST churches not all and they will be working 24/7/365 with out closed doors and signs and wonders will follow His people like never before seen. So within all of this the devil is getting squeezed in between the ages of time coming . The together knows this and is doing his best to steel, kill and destroy the church and the believers and keep the un-saved away from God.

This is what I have seen and heard and this I do believe.
Oh and those who do not show up for this or another words are to busy to hear the call will still be doing the same old things, fighting and bickering and struggling to make things work...They will still be saved but lacking much and the blood of Jesus is the only thing they have going for them.
Well that's my 2 cents any way ; )
Blessings Jim

Loyal
I see where you are coming from in your reply and it makes better sense and yet I have not heard any church preach that you can live how ever you want because God loves you. Teaching on Gods Righteousness and Grace and Love are vital in this day and age however no place in this should a free pass be taught as if it's all good cause God aint gonna send us good people to hell. There is truth in that however, for God does not send any one to hell, we make that choice on our own by rejecting God's saving Grace or another words not making Jesus Lord and savior over your life.

From what I have seen and heard God is raising up a new generation of young Sheppard's that will teach on Gods Righteousness and Glory and Grace and His love. These Sheppard's will teach people the truth and see many set free and turn to God. Now then if a preacher within their message causes conviction well all the good but it is when the Spirit of God from within His loves causes one to see them selves for who they are without Christ and is convicted then all the better.

Right now in this day and age things are moving forward into a time like nothing seen before. Our enemy the devil knows this and is busy attacking the body of Christ trying to get them at odds with one another anf fighting over who teaches the truth and who does not and the bad thing in this is that since the devil is behind this, well the body is going against the truth being taught and lifting up the limited doctrines and teachings that do not build a child of God up so as to be able to kick the devil out.

However after studying all the different prophecies spoken for the new year it is quite clear that Jesus is going to shake the body of Christ up. He is going to use those who will believe the very written word of God for what it says and not what is believed to be said and Rock this world like nothing seen yet. The days of acts or as the days were that are written about in the book of acts will look tame compared to what is about to transpire within Jesus's church.

Just like it is written in the word of God (( John14:12 )) This will be the normal every day life of MOST churches not all and they will be working 24/7/365 with out closed doors and signs and wonders will follow His people like never before seen. So within all of this the devil is getting squeezed in between the ages of time coming . The together knows this and is doing his best to steel, kill and destroy the church and the believers and keep the un-saved away from God.

This is what I have seen and heard and this I do believe.
Oh and those who do not show up for this or another words are to busy to hear the call will still be doing the same old things, fighting and bickering and struggling to make things work...They will still be saved but lacking much and the blood of Jesus is the only thing they have going for them.
Well that's my 2 cents any way ; )
Blessings Jim
There is no doubt that the "organised" Church is being shaken, so that the things that can not be shaken shall remain. If we come out from among them and be separate, then God will receive us and then he will be our God, and we shall be is sons and daughters. There has to be division before there can be unity with the true Church. This is the main reason the Lord called me out of the main stay Church many years ago. How can one take a log out of a brothers eye, unless he first have the logs taken out his own eyes first. The Church must first come out of the world, and become separate from what man has made the Church to be. God always has a for runner in which to see these t things. If we have become apart of them our self's, we also will not see either. We are living in exciting times, as the time is shorter than we think.

Loyal
There is no doubt that the "organised" Church is being shaken, so that the things that can not be shaken shall remain. Coming out from among them and being separate, and then he will receive us and then he will be our God, and we shall be is sons and daughters. There has to be division before there can be unity with the true Church. This is the main reason the Lord called me out of the main stay Church many years ago. How can one take a log out a brothers eye, unless he first have the logs taken out his own eyes first. The Church must first come out of the world, and become separate from what man has made the Church to be. God always has a for runner in which to see these t things. If we have become apart of them our self's, we also will not see either. We are living in exciting times, as the time shorter than we think.

:thumbsup:Amen Brother:thumbsup:
This is so true about some of the churches out there, Not all mind you but too many and the sad fact is that many of them wont even let Jesus come in and worship either. Do not get me wrong for there is a place for the church in our lives but at this point in my life God has pulled me aside and has been teaching me what He wants me to know and understand and I beleive it is in preperation for His plan for my life.
Blessings
Brother
Jim

Loyal
:thumbsup:Amen Brother:thumbsup:
This is so true about some of the churches out there, Not all mind you but too many and the sad fact is that many of them wont even let Jesus come in and worship either. Do not get me wrong for there is a place for the church in our lives but at this point in my life God has pulled me aside and has been teaching me what He wants me to know and understand and I beleive it is in preperation for His plan for my life.
Blessings
Brother
Jim
After almost 40 years I sense a change coming to my life also. Right now I feel like a loaded pistol with a hair trigger ready to go off at a moments notice. I am ready to go, lets get this done!!! I have had this vision for a long time and it's getting ready to speak.

Loyal
After almost 40 years I sense a change coming to my life also. Right now I feel like a loaded pistol with a hair trigger ready to go off at a moments notice. I am ready to go, lets get this done!!! I have had this vision for a long time and it's getting ready to speak.

Oh Brotherr do I understand that one. Here is what the Lord had to say about it though.
SLOW AND DELIBERATE.........Walk By Faith.....His Time works better and every time i thought i was ready and was busting to go, well it ended up in my strength. It worked for a while but not like it was meant to......Patience in this time and double seek Him to make sure you have notmissed anything or getting ahead of Him.
Blessings

Active
@Curtis;
And when God sends in one, who is in the light, full of the Holy Ghost, walking in Spirit and in truth, those sleeping, dark vessels gets offended. The devil doesnt like it when we speak the Word, that convicts the heart and reveals their sins. They have sit on that pew in perfect comfort for 60 yrs. Who are you that comes in the name of thw Lord, speaking the Word? We have our own way of doing things here. I have heard those dark spirits; what came from their heart was pure darkness. God was revealing their hearts to them, and they hated me; for I was the one they saw standing before them. If ye have done it to the least, ye have done it unto Me, says the Lord. I was least among them; I had no money, rags for clothes, but light for them and salt unto the earth, and they wanted to destroy me. Lord have mercy on us ALL. Amen

Loyal
@Curtis;
...They have sit on that pew in perfect comfort for 60 yrs. Who are you that comes in the name of thw Lord, speaking the Word? We have our own way of doing things here...

But, some will be shaken awake and will listen! Thank God that He is not finished with those who are slumbering yet. They still have Hope sent to them by those such as yourself, if they will open their hearts and hear what "thus saith the Lord"

Active
Yes, and He did shake two. Well, the preacher too did He shake but he had committed the unforgivable sin and the misery and anguish in his eyes was terrifying. He dumped all their annointing oil on his head and it fell all over his suit, crying, sobbing, " i want this off me". They gathered around him to pray, i stayed put. He referred to himself as old stoney and pointed at me and referred to me as rocky. The Lord said "yes, you were founded upon a rock." His heavy burden was heavier after they prayed. He quit the church and preaching.
Glory be to the God of all creation

Active
Yes, and He did shake two. Well, the preacher too did He shake but he had committed the unforgivable sin and the misery and anguish in his eyes was terrifying. He dumped all their annointing oil on his head and it fell all over his suit, crying, sobbing, " i want this off me". They gathered around him to pray, i stayed put. He referred to himself as old stoney and pointed at me and referred to me as rocky. The Lord said "yes, you were founded upon a rock." His heavy burden was heavier after they prayed. He quit the church and preaching.
Glory be to the God of all creation
all of this literally happened?

Active
all of this literally happened?
Yes; all of the testimonies I have posted really happened.
My baptisms really happened.
I testify of all the things I have seen, heard and felt to help any who will believe and receive my witness.
I was sent to that church by the Lord and Him telling me "I am sending you into the wolves den. They will not receive you, because they have not received Him who sent you." Even though He was telling me, I still didnt have a clue until I went through it, endured it, walking in the Spirit, having faith and totally trusting in God. This journey lasted 7 months.

Active
ok. just to clarify,in the middle of a church service, a pastor dumped oil on himself and then began cry and sob (literally) and say "i want this (oil) off me"; at which point a group of people from the church went up to him, gathered around him, and started praying for the man. he then looked at you and called you 'rocky' after calling himself 'stony'. later on after this all happened, the man quit preaching.

sounds pretty strange. do you think the congregation had any idea what was going on? what exactly led up to this man pouring oil all over himself?

Active
Many things they did to me, called me names, scoffed me, ridiculed me, persecuted me, condemned me to hell; they never once looked at their selves as the sinners God was revealing they were.
When their preacher did this with the oil, he confessed all of this happened because of self righteous pride and being high minded.
I confessed, day one, "I come in the name of the Lord." Their unbelief condemned them (John 3:17-21).
When it was enough, the Lord told me "there will be no more shedding of innocent blood."

Status
Not open for further replies.