• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

God has a positive answer:

:love:

YOU SAY GOD SAYS BIBLE VERSES

You say:"It is impossible" God says:All things are possible (Luke 18:27)

You say:"I’m too tired" God says:I will give you rest (Matt.11:28-30)

You say:"Nobody really loves me" God says:I love you (Jn 3:16 & Jn 3:34)

You say:"I can’t go on" God says:My grace is sufficient (2Cor.12:9&Ps.91:15)

You say:"I can’t figure things out" God says:I will direct your steps (Prov.3:5-6)

You say:"I can’t do it" God says:You can do all things (Phil.4:13)

You say:"I’m not able" God says:I am able (2Cor.9:8)

You say:"It’s is not worth it" God says:It will be worth it (Rom.8:28)

You say:"I can’t forgive myself" God says:I Forgive you (1Jn.1:9 & Rom.8:1)

You say:"I can’t manage" God says:I will supply all your needs (Phil.4:19)

You say:"I’m afraid" God says:I have not given you a spirit of fear (2Tim.1:7)

You say:"I’m always worried and frustrated"God says:Cast all your cares on ME(1Pet.5:7)

You say:"I’m not smart enough" God says:I give you wisdom (1Cor.1:30)

You say:"I feel all alone" God says:I will never leave you or forsake you (Heb.13:5)

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Matt.5:4

:love: In the love of Jesus be ye assured.

Your Friend in christ, Yeshua:boy_hug:

Last edited:
What an awesome reminder! we need to Remember our Father in heaven is a God of everything. There is nothing impossile for him. He is love and he wants his children blessed beyond measure. Its our own words that sometimes stops them blessings from flowing in our lives we become impatient because they dont manefest as fast as we like But our god is never late he is always on time! Praise the Lord! Thank you for posting this Yeshua! your sister in Christ Jesus forever!:love:

Thank you Yeshua.

Thank you for this concise message of strength to us all. Your post is a very helpful hand and reminder of God's strength and love share among us.

Thanks again, I feel blessed to have heard your message.

CQ

Thank You for saying so.

Thank You for saying so. MGBU and yours!
:love: In Christ,Yeshua:boy_hug:

foreverwjesus said:
What an awesome reminder! we need to Remember our Father in heaven is a God of everything. There is nothing impossile for him. He is love and he wants his children blessed beyond measure. Its our own words that sometimes stops them blessings from flowing in our lives we become impatient because they dont manefest as fast as we like But our god is never late he is always on time! Praise the Lord! Thank you for posting this Yeshua! your sister in Christ Jesus forever!:love:

Your more than welcomed cranquar.

God's heals the broken hearted. :unlove: :love: :boy_hug:

Yeshua

cranquar said:
Thank you for this concise message of strength to us all. Your post is a very helpful hand and reminder of God's strength and love share among us.

Thanks again, I feel blessed to have heard your message.

CQ

Hey Yeshua, that was really awesome, I loved it. It's seriously an awesome reminder and i think it's so cool. WEll ok, God bless you, bye bye

Shalom Yeshua

This is a good post and so true. We should agree with God and pray saying we recieve what He has for us instead of just complaining about our situation. Then we would see so many more answers to pray.
God bless you !!!

Administrator
Staff Member
Excellent read Yeshua. I will print this out for my little pocket reminder.

I just need to buy pants with pockets now :p

sometimes needs to be reminded of that

a very good post somtimes i need to be reminded of those things when i,m down and blue.:love:

Thank you fellow believer.

Our, God is an A W E S O M E, God, he REIGNS!

:love: In Christ, Yeshua :boy_hug:

Princess487 said:
Hey Yeshua, that was really awesome, I loved it. It's seriously an awesome reminder and i think it's so cool. WEll ok, God bless you, bye bye

Thank you for this

So much to be thankful for even when all seems so dark. Thank you for the answers....

Your more than a conquer in Christ Jesus, Sleepy.

Your more than a conquer in Christ Jesus, Sleepy. :thumbs_up

In :love: Yeshua :boy_hug:

Sleepy said:
So much to be thankful for even when all seems so dark. Thank you for the answers....

Thanks for saying so Chad.

Thanks for saying so Chad.

:love: Your fellow believer in JESUS the Christ, Yeshua :boy_hug:

Chad said:
Excellent read Yeshua. I will print this out for my little pocket reminder.

I just need to buy pants with pockets now :p

Hey Yeshua

I love this!

This sounds just like one of Don Gossett's books I had several years ago and misplaced it. Have you ever read his books? Is this where you got it from? What 's funny is I was going to put something like this on here but I couldnt remember - it was so long ago.

Shalom!

Yeshua said:
You say: "It is impossible" God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)

You say: "I’m too tired" God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me" God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 3:34)

You say: "I can’t go on" God says: My grace is sufficient (2 Corrithians 12:9 & pslms 91:15)

You say: "I can’t figure things out" God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can’t do it" God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I’m not able" God says: I am able (2 Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It’s is not worth it" God says: It will be worth it (Romans 8:28)

You say: "I can’t forgive myself" God says: I Forgive you (1 John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can’t manage" God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I’m afraid" God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I’m always worried and frustrated" God says: Cast all your cares on ME (1 Peter 5:7)

You say: "I’m not smart enough" God says: I give you wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone" God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)

Thank you for this wonderful post. It came in a difficult moment and gave me enought strength to continue. With God, nothing shall be impossible :love:
God bless you!

Christina

Thanks to JESUS.

Thank You Gloria and Shalom to you too.

Gloria said:
Shalom Yeshua

This is a good post and so true. We should agree with God and pray saying we recieve what He has for us instead of just complaining about our situation. Then we would see so many more answers to pray.
God bless you !!!

Yeshua said:
:love:

YOU SAY GOD SAYS BIBLE VERSES

You say:"It is impossible" God says:All things are possible (Luke 18:27)

You say:"I’m too tired" God says:I will give you rest (Matt.11:28-30)

You say:"Nobody really loves me" God says:I love you (Jn 3:16 & Jn 3:34)

You say:"I can’t go on" God says:My grace is sufficient (2Cor.12:9&Ps.91:15)

You say:"I can’t figure things out" God says:I will direct your steps (Prov.3:5-6)

You say:"I can’t do it" God says:You can do all things (Phil.4:13)

You say:"I’m not able" God says:I am able (2Cor.9:8)

You say:"It’s is not worth it" God says:It will be worth it (Rom.8:28)

You say:"I can’t forgive myself" God says:I Forgive you (1Jn.1:9 & Rom.8:1)

You say:"I can’t manage" God says:I will supply all your needs (Phil.4:19)

You say:"I’m afraid" God says:I have not given you a spirit of fear (2Tim.1:7)

You say:"I’m always worried and frustrated"God says:Cast all your cares on ME(1Pet.5:7)

You say:"I’m not smart enough" God says:I give you wisdom (1Cor.1:30)

You say:"I feel all alone" God says:I will never leave you or forsake you (Heb.13:5)

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Matt.5:4

:love: In the love of Jesus be ye assured.

Your Friend in christ, Yeshua:boy_hug:
I received this list in an email a few months back. I now have it taped to my computer desk at home and on my wall at work. It is a blessing to look up and see the many blessings God has put in my life. It is a blessing to know that for every negative feeling or thought I have about myself or the world, that God's Word has rebuked it! Amazing!