• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

God did not say He so love people that he gave HIS only begotten SON that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Loyal
He said the world, he did not say he so love people.

Now listen slowly. this is only a discussion. and nothing about condemnation. But what He said: In conjunction of John chapter 3. pertaining to John 3:16. What he said and not what we think He means but we allow this to be done in a clean cut order. Clean cut discussion John 3:16 and the definition of words pertaining to the Biblical TEXT. even etymology. of the times. A honest discussion concerning the text. And I have already prime the Text.

"He did not say: "God so love the people that he gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but shall receive eternal life"

Let us see, what we can dig up, for edification and not "textual criticism".

Think about what i said and please do not jump to conclusions and think i said something else. that i did not say, or assume i am thinking of something else that i have not said. main target the word "people" and the word "world".

And absolutely no "plagiarism" but authentic from you. enriched by you from GOD. and not of your Humanity.

Read it again, we got eternity. then engage. if you do not want to play, don't play.

Loyal

Now listen slowly. this is only a discussion. and nothing about condemnation. But what He said: In conjunction of John chapter 3. pertaining to John 3:16. What he said and not what we think He means but we allow this to be done in a clean cut order. Clean cut discussion John 3:16 and the definition of words pertaining to the Biblical TEXT. even etymology. of the times. A honest discussion concerning the text. And I have already prime the Text.

"He did not say: "God so love the people that he gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but shall receive eternal life"

Let us see, what we can dig up, for edification and not "textual criticism".

Think about what i said and please do not jump to conclusions and think i said something else. that i did not say, or assume i am thinking of something else that i have not said. main target the word "people" and the word "world".

And absolutely no "plagiarism" but authentic from you. enriched by you from GOD. and not of your Humanity.

Read it again, we got eternity. then engage. if you do not want to play, don't play.
'For God so loved the world,
that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.'
(John 3:16)

Hello @PloughBoy,

God so loved the 'world' ( Gr. 'kosmos' = 'the created world in all it's order and beauty: an ornament; which includes it's inhabitants [ G2889 ] ).

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Active

Did He not die for the SIN of the world? Does a rock, or a tree, or any other inanimate object sin? NO! The sinners are men and women! Those are whom He died for. Not withstanding,
the creation shall be set free from vanity by the revealing of Gods Sons. Therefore there is benefit to the whole of the creation as well.

Who is the believer other than a human that could receive life eternal.
I have yet to hear or see of a horse, mule, chicken or pig having been born again.

Loyal
'For God so loved the world,
that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.'
(John 3:16)

Hello @PloughBoy,

God so loved the 'world' ( Gr. 'kosmos' = 'the created world in all it's order and beauty: an ornament; which includes it's inhabitants [ G2889 ] ).

In Christ Jesus
Chris
I know the translation said He loved the world, Why didn't God say He love The People instead of He love the World. two different words . maybe two different meaning. Why would he love the birds, the trees, the rivers, the moon, the stars, the Sun, the bugs, the Lions, the goats, and plan on destroying it all.
But the word says" "God so loved the WORLD that he gave His only begotten SON. That whosoever etc.....

in "Holy Scripture" when He directs His Love for "HIS" people, He let it be known who HIS people are. "it is my people" "Israel GOD" "The GOD of Israel" is like no other god. And He is a Jealous GOD and His Name is "JEALOUS". He is not like the god of other nations of the world. There is no other god like The GOD of ISRAEL.

Now those are words written in the Bible. those are not my words. Now explain. God so Love the World. If he Loves the World then why would He design it to decay, and plan to destroy it before it was created. give me words of explanation of discussion. In line with the context of The Book.

And do not beat yourself up. Neither are we in a fight.
I know i am not likable, but still, I am your brother in Christ.

Loyal
Did He not die for the SIN of the world? Does a rock, or a tree, or any other inanimate object sin? NO! The sinners are men and women! Those are whom He died for. Not withstanding,
the creation shall be set free from vanity by the revealing of Gods Sons. Therefore there is benefit to the whole of the creation as well.

Who is the believer other than a human that could receive life eternal.
I have yet to hear or see of a horse, mule, chicken or pig having been born again.
Well the Bible teaches not me. GOD will "Torment "Sinners" He does not "Torment" or send "sin" to hell. He sends sinners, that means people to Hell! I don't. send people anywhere, He does. Sin does not receive torment or go to hell. People do. Sin do not go to the lake of Fire. But something is going, whether we believe it or not. Our believeth as we see it, does not determine our destination. GOD does. That is why we have a judge. And a Judgment DAY. We all will see what our verdict will be. We must stand before The JUDGE.

(Hebrews 9)ASV
27And in as much as it is appointed unto men once to die, and after
this cometh judgment; 28so Christ also, having been once offered to bear the sins of MANY, shall appear a second time, apart from sin, to them that wait for him, unto salvation.

King James Bible
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Everybody has not the "Ability" to believe this "TRUTH" and many will eat and be marry, to each, his or her own. Eat and be marry and go about your day. No body can lose. The one who tries to lead a "Holy and Sanctified" life and the one who just live as they please. If all will be saved in the end no one will be disappointed. We are not talking Heaven for heaven will be destroyed we talking "ETERNITY" Living in "ETERNITY" for "ETERNITY" is not a place, "ETERNITY" is Being. where is no time or space. It is where GOD is. Where there is no time or SPACE or Heaven. and it is not sphere it is beyond the Beyond and the Beyond the yet beyond and there is no end.

And concerning the earth and the world, what is that. nothing but a garment, cast away. So says the Word of GOD!

I like this GOD.
Many still do not understand we are still in The Beginning and many cannot understand that and many even in Christ, even after we have enter "Eternity" and clothe in our Immortal Garments and been there a "Trillion Light earth years" it will be like we just got started.
Christians act and have determine That ADAM was it and everything else was second thought. And Jesus said it is "finish" HIS role was finish and now GOD has Put us and not all in the "Furnace" and He is the one The Father who has His eyes on The Thermostat and His Hands on The DIAL!

Loyal
I know the translation said He loved the world, Why didn't God say He love The People instead of He love the World. two different words . maybe two different meaning. Why would he love the birds, the trees, the rivers, the moon, the stars, the Sun, the bugs, the Lions, the goats, and plan on destroying it all.
But the word says" "God so loved the WORLD that he gave His only begotten SON. That whosoever etc.....

in "Holy Scripture" when He directs His Love for "HIS" people, He let it be known who HIS people are. "it is my people" "Israel GOD" "The GOD of Israel" is like no other god. And He is a Jealous GOD and His Name is "JEALOUS". He is not like the god of other nations of the world. There is no other god like The GOD of ISRAEL.

Now those are words written in the Bible. those are not my words. Now explain. God so Love the World. If he Loves the World then why would He design it to decay, and plan to destroy it before it was created. give me words of explanation of discussion. In line with the context of The Book.

And do not beat yourself up. Neither are we in a fight.
I know i am not likable, but still, I am your brother in Christ.
Hello @PloughBoy,

Thank you for responding.
Love to you, in Christ Jesus. :)

This is not a personal issue, it is a matter of what is true. I can only stand by the words of John 1:1, that 'God so loved the world'.

It is written, I believe it.
Praise His Holy Name!
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Loyal
People say, they love their. Job, house, car, boat, dress, shoes, ring, dog, career, horse, table, basement, etc….
Now for what reason they love these. They have a purpose for loving these.
So God has a reason for loving creation. A purpose for creating everything .
And he told us why, When the purpose is complete He will destroy the Temporal
Once again He will shake the earth.

Last edited:
Loyal
Who-so-ever. Who automatically implies a person, for who and whom refer only to people.
I agree, but that is a earthly word with a human definition and the meaning may not convey the meaning and the thoughts of GOD. The word whosoever? I never looked it up , was it coined before Lexicons or dictionaries was created and who coined it? The etymology or is it a replace word for a thought that did not have a word to express that thoughts of God in another language. You all know how we research the creativity of a word. I just never research the English biblical word “Whosoever” and who place it in the text for replacement.

Active
Now listen slowly.

Think about what i said
Sir, being guilty of the attitude these two, glaring, parts of your condemnation, I know you need to think before typing. I, now, consider my former self to have been closely akin to the south end of a Jackass headed north. This attitude, conveyed, begins fights and useless arguments.

Loyal
whosoever (KJV) comes from..

πᾶς
pas
pas
Including all the forms of declension; apparently a primary word; all, any, every, the whole: - all (manner of, means) alway (-s), any (one), X daily, + ever, every (one, way), as many as, + no (-thing), X throughly, whatsoever, whole, whosoever.

..whosoever believes. Can a tree believe? Can a rock believe? Is either of these things a "who"? Context is everything. In order for a definition of a word to make sense, it has to make sense in the context it was used.
When we put "so loved the 'world'", and then in the next sentence put "whosoever" that narrows down what the "world" means in the previous sentence quite a bit.

The CEV Bible puts it this way.

John 3:16; God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die.

Did Jesus die so that the rocks and trees could have eternal life? No, He died so mankind could have eternal life.

Active
When God speaks to you does he do in the language you understand or does He speak in Latin, Greek, Hebrew so that you can interpret. Me personally, He speaks English to me so that I can
perfectly understand what He wants me to do or say.
This is about the most useless post ever made and I personally would suggest it was a Joke but I'm not the original poster, I only assume.

Active

πᾶς
pas
pas
Including all the forms of declension; apparently a primary word; all, any, every, the whole: - all (manner of, means) alway (-s), any (one), X daily, + ever, every (one, way), as many as, + no (-thing), X throughly, whatsoever, whole, whosoever.

..whosoever believes. Can a tree believe? Can a rock believe? Is either of these things a "who"? Context is everything. In order for a definition of a word to make sense, it has to make sense in the context it was used.
When we put "so loved the 'world'", and then in the next sentence put "whosoever" that narrows down what the "world" means in the previous sentence quite a bit.

John 3:16; God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die.

Did Jesus die so that the rocks and trees could have eternal life? No, He died so mankind could have eternal life.
Good expression of your point, brother. People become so fixed on pulling scripture into scriptures that they push forward the darndest heresies and will stone you to death for pointing out the truth contained in John 1:1-5 but it is Truth that every word of The Word is The Word of Yashua ha'Mashiah, the God in the form of a man, popularly called by the Greek Translation, Jesus, the Christ.

Issue is not considered by the understudied and when instances are encountered that can be corkscrewed into conflict they, appear to me, not to be listening to Ruah ha'Qodesh (the Holy Spirit) and except I listen to The Teacher, I am unable to understand much of what Yashua has had recorded for our teaching.

Again, good post.

Loyal
Sir, being guilty of the attitude these two, glaring, parts of your condemnation, I know you need to think before typing. I, now, consider my former self to have been closely akin to the south end of a Jackass headed north. This attitude, conveyed, begins fights and useless arguments.
Well I see already your definition of the biblical terminology of the word damnation and mine is total different. And my assessment at this point about 80 to 90% of my use of biblical words will be completely different but “Catholic” to the Body. So do not be alarm that we will be of opposite conclusions.

@PloughBoy:

That is a profound.

I always saw it as humans. Hmm, although, our Lord does refer to the sins of the world, the ways of the world, and go not after the world, and how the world shall hate you because you are not of the world; and in contrast, that, we are of the Kingdom, and if the Kingdom be in us, we are already in the Kingdom.

I'd always thought, well, Adam refers to dirt or earth, and is the word for human, so, then, humans are children of the earth.

However, this would more clearly, and significantly infer we are children, not of heaven or the earth, both of which shall be made new, but of the Kingdom which is to come, and is already, and was known and established from the foundation ofthe world, with the very names of those whom shall endure to the end being written in the Book of Life, already.

It's profound!

My Brother brought up a good, and terrible point:
This discussion, he could see persuading people to venture away from the Faith, entirely.
A terrifying point
In person, two persons "of meat" in the Faith may have a conversation of meat. However, thereare.those, as Paul mentioned, who are of milk, and not ready to receive meat. *Because we're on a forum*, an individual of milk can go through and fall deep into a meaty discussion they cannot bear, of which those of meat or essentially warned nottto thrust upon those of milk, lest they stumble or fall away.

We are not to so much as offend our weaker brethren. How do we protect them from delving too deep, when we are the ones doing it before their very eyes!?

*How do we address ^this^ terrible matter?*

Making a thread, but where.....

Loyal

πᾶς
pas
pas

I do thank you for that input.
And may I say or ask.
Can a tree hear, can a rock cry, does a river has ears, My respond; “Depends on, who talks to it.:relieved: